Author Topic: 603rd Ohio Infantry Regiment-Now Recruiting! NA- Apart of Maryland Line Army  (Read 990 times)

Offline Xilent

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Reserved  ;D

Hello all my name is Xilent, Just wanted to tell you a bit about my Regiment/ Introduction.

The ground trembles as an army of 110,000 soldiers march along. A cadence of steps, after steps all aligned with each other sounding with the beat of a drum. They would say only a fool might mistake the march of this Regiment for a small earthquake. Up close it's the yells of the union/confederate soldiers. The Distant gunfire and the voices of the soldiers are all but drowned out completely.Virtually all soldiers are engaged and eager despite the noise around them listening to the call of the battle drums and the screams of the enemy. It seems as if many soldiers are looking forward to the battle ahead . The entire Regiment is as one. Up emerges the regimental battle flag. The 603rd Ohio Infantry Regimental flag charging forth in to battle. From the battle cry's to the marching steps, sound of fierce gunfire is as if hell has opened up from beneath your very feet. Rumbling artillery fire in the distance, and heavy smoke are the least of your worries Men and mercenary's storm the battlefield. Who will be the victor? Find out by Joining us Today! 

Information on how to join my Regiment or the Maryland Line Army: TS3 silverbolt13.bluefangsolutions.com:17708
Or Join the Official server Maryland_Line_Army_NA_Official_Server
« Last Edit: April 09, 2016, 12:22:12 am by Xilent »

Offline TheDoctor

• Sergeant Major
  • UB_1stDE_LtCol_TheDoctor Former Col of 11thMS
    • View Profile
  • Nick: CaptainArtard or AndyTheIrishmen
  • Side: Union
good luck
So what you are saying is, you have a tactile mind of a potato...
--Burnout