Author Topic: 9/11, 14 years later. Thread  (Read 10167 times)

Offline EdwardC

• Donator
  • Cyberbullying + Memes = FSE Forums
    • View Profile
    • 9th East Norfolk
  • Side: Union
9/11, 14 years later. Thread
« on: September 11, 2015, 04:25:04 am »

And where are we now?
« Last Edit: September 11, 2015, 04:35:51 am by EdwardC »

Offline EdwardC

• Donator
  • Cyberbullying + Memes = FSE Forums
    • View Profile
    • 9th East Norfolk
Re: 9/11, 14 years later. Thread
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2015, 04:49:48 am »
Spoiler
[close]

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2015, 04:59:00 am »
Inb4 Bernie supporters go on about how we should just leave ISIS alone

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Colonel Howe

• Donator
  • There isn't a noose tight enough
    • View Profile
    • People's History Podcast
  • Nick: Noah
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2015, 05:07:59 am »
Here's an answer to the age old question of how to make "freethinking liberals" into nationalistic warmongers

Rip never forget the half million dead Iraqis
Fuck off, Nazi scum

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Che Guevara's American Cousin
  • Donator
  • Ex-NANWL Moderator | #RemoveAussies
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gluk The Walrus
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2015, 05:48:33 am »
Quote from: Theodin
wtf...No....We don't want to "just leave ISIS alone." I wish to continue droning ISIS (with stricter regulations of course) and to create an international coalition, sanctioned by the UN to go in there and sort out the problem. ISIS is not america's problem but it is in a lot of ways, the world's problem. Therefore it should be several nations working together to defeat them, which is what we are doing. After we defeat ISIS we need to take greater measures to help the impoverished and prevent ISIS or another terrorist group to gain power again. Also you're fucking canadian, why do you care?

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2015, 05:53:31 am »
Terrorists target Canada all the time....
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Swerpious Maximous

• Brigadier General
  • I'm not creative
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Swerp
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2015, 05:55:52 am »
Terrorists target Canada all the time....
But the terrorism is only in America. Trust me, I'm a doctor.
I'm not cool enough for a signature

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2015, 06:01:45 am »
Spoiler
[close]

The fuck is dis shit. We can't see any stars in nyc.

Offline Colonel Howe

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2015, 06:02:27 am »
wtf...No....We don't want to "just leave ISIS alone." I wish to continue droning ISIS (with stricter regulations of course) and to create an international coalition, sanctioned by the UN to go in there and sort out the problem. ISIS is not america's problem but it is in a lot of ways, the world's problem. Therefore it should be several nations working together to defeat them, which is what we are doing. After we defeat ISIS we need to take greater measures to help the impoverished and prevent ISIS or another terrorist group to gain power again. Also you're fucking canadian, why do you care?
After we create another power vacuum we need to take steps to make sure the next power vacuum is more vacuumy

peace only arrives through mass bombing
Fuck off, Nazi scum

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2015, 06:09:21 am »
After we create another power vacuum we need to take steps to make sure the next power vacuum is more vacuumy

No, peace arrives through reform which we are unable to accomplish without military means. Iraq was a failure because of a major lack of effort to rebuild and solidify the new state of Iraq, this can not happen a second time. We need to rebuild the country from a personal level.

Offline Batraan

• First Lieutenant
  • Official FSE Judge, Jury and Exicutioner. Thx Gluk
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 00th_Vtrn_The_Fir_Darrig
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2015, 06:12:16 am »

No, peace arrives through reform which we are unable to accomplish without military means. Iraq was a failure because of a major lack of effort to rebuild and solidify the new state of Iraq, this can not happen a second time. We need to rebuild the country from a personal level.

Gluk. I think a sarcasm font would have helped you there.

Offline Colonel Howe

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2015, 06:18:19 am »

No it was a failure because we toppled a stable regime and unemployed thousands of employees of the Baathist government, leading to an insurgency

In your quest for a stable Iraqi state (a nationality that does not exist I may add) you in truth will bring only more war and instability by creating the aforementioned power vacuum. Perhaps the Iraqi people (whatever that means) should be left to their own devices and try to form nations of their own without the Western action (which is imperial and domineering in nature).

But no. "Peace". That's right.

Fuck off, Nazi scum

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2015, 06:58:13 am »
Let's just forget about a certain country breaking International law and invading the Ukraine, ISIS is the real issue here?

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2015, 07:14:21 am »
I have my own issues with the invasion of Iraq. I think everyone is in agreement that it was a dumb idea and it should of never happened. Okay, that being said, i am a realist when it comes to stuff like this. This is the situation that we have and now we have to ask ourselves, how do we solve it? As you say, they "should be left to their own devices," I agree that we should have originally done that but now with ISIS, things are different. ISIS is an international threat, the old Iraq was not, this is what makes this different so i am simply proposing how we solve this issue. I'm not speculating what should have been, I'm speculating what we should do now.

Let's just forget about a certain country breaking International law and invading the Ukraine, ISIS is the real issue here?
This is an international issue as well and we should (and are) putting pressure on the russians to stop their actions. I will say this though, the people of crimea and eastern ukraine are very much pro-russia so if they want to be a part of russia, i honestly don't care.

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2015, 07:27:06 am »
for me I think that should be between Crimea and the Government, not another country