Author Topic: UKIP - All proudly British  (Read 10434 times)

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: UKIP - All proudly British
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2015, 06:39:39 pm »
Wrong board, anyone?

Offline Nick Lazanis

• Donator
  • Sex,droga i Bodiroga.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2015, 06:41:55 pm »
It's not the only problem in this "thread" heheh

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2015, 07:03:22 pm »
Hurrah for UKIP, speaking the minds of the people. I bet all the hate is coming from Labours
Speaking the minds of the autistic people, thank god those with the correct amount of chromosomes voted for Conservatives or Labour.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline sammy

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: QL_LCpl_Sammy
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2015, 07:11:52 pm »
Hurrah for UKIP, speaking the minds of the people. I bet all the hate is coming from Labours
Speaking the minds of the autistic people, thank god those with the correct amount of chromosomes voted for Conservatives or Labour.

Conservatives lie and Labour are just retarded in there policies and who they elect to lead...

Britain is too overcrowded

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2015, 07:15:12 pm »

Conservatives lie and Labour are just retarded in there policies and who they elect to lead...

Britain is too overcrowded, hahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahah. This is what I mean, its not too overcrowded. Certain parts of England are sure, but Scotland, Wales and Ireland are not, as well as large parts of England. UKIP talk too much about things they know nothing about.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2015, 07:32:00 pm »
From 2012 but still kinda related I guess   http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-18623096

Offline Nick Lazanis

• Donator
  • Sex,droga i Bodiroga.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2015, 07:42:12 pm »
Heri Torrie Cuntfirmed

Offline sammy

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: QL_LCpl_Sammy
« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2015, 09:57:37 pm »

Britain is too overcrowded, hahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahah. This is what I mean, its not too overcrowded. Certain parts of England are sure, but Scotland, Wales and Ireland are not, as well as large parts of England. UKIP talk too much about things they know nothing about.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah thats a good one, but its not, Ireland isn't even the UK, Scotland is overcrowded, Wales is too. I will never get a job because of all the immigrants, not to be racist at all but if you go into Birmingham it's a good old game of spot the white person.

Offline Alasdaaaairo

• First Lieutenant
  • "If you don't fuck off i'll deepthroat your cat"
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Cpl_Duncan_Hamilton
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2015, 10:24:50 pm »
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah thats a good one, but its not, Ireland isn't even the UK, Scotland is overcrowded, Wales is too. I will never get a job because of all the immigrants, not to be racist at all but if you go into Birmingham it's a good old game of spot the white person.

When all else fails blame the bloody immigrants. The mindset prevalent in the elderly, the impressionable young and the clinically retarded
"The 26th promise you that the Regiment will have Maturity and we do not allow Racism or Profanity of any sort" - Liam Mann 2014

Offline Bondd

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2015, 10:36:16 pm »

Scotland is having a wave of people moving away, its not overcrowded at all lmfao and Wales is just wet leaves and mud, Christ alive you don't have a clue what you're talking about :P
« Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 10:38:35 pm by Bondd »

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2015, 10:46:05 pm »

Scotland is having a wave of people moving away, its not overcrowded at all lmfao and Wales is just wet leaves and mud, Christ alive you don't have a clue what you're talking about :P
Scotland, overcrowded? I don't think this kids been out his house before, only been sat watching the UKIP news. Ireland is a part of Great Britain (Northern Ireland), Wales isn't overcrowded either, only parts of England are. Please stop talking out your ass.

Offline Tharan

• Donator
  • Owner of Sheb Kebab.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2015, 12:47:14 am »
If you was to take away the both rates from immigrants and the number of immigrants coming to our country we would be decreasing in population, which is bad

Offline SilverFlamingo

• Sergeant Major
  • Melee
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2015, 12:51:24 am »

I heard your raps. They're so bad
Also lmao Canada leaving USA behind. Canada is fucking 3rd world we are literally becoming poor.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2015, 12:53:32 am »

I heard your raps. They're so bad
And this is what happens when people can no longer back their arguments, they resort to the most generic insults they can think of. Welcome to UKIP.

Offline SilverFlamingo

• Sergeant Major
  • Melee
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2015, 12:54:55 am »

Insulting people because of their opinion is not amicable ... I voted UKIP to leave the EU. (All political parties want to lower immigration)

Anyway, I'll make it personal too! Your raps are fucking awful.  Judging by the amount of posts you have, it is safe to say you do not have a social life.

Rapping on the internet and insulting people belief sums you up.
Also lmao Canada leaving USA behind. Canada is fucking 3rd world we are literally becoming poor.