Poll

Do you think EA & DICE will make a Clone Wars DLC?

Yes
No
I don't care

Author Topic: Star Wars Battlefront DICE & EA - Post your Screenshots!  (Read 49121 times)

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Star Wars Battlefront (2015) Release date!
« Reply #345 on: November 09, 2015, 10:28:04 pm »
I honestly can't belive they're boasting about the planets in the game... (or why you consider them "amazing")

I know you're sick of the "shitposting"/negativity but come on and think about it:

Battlefront 2 planets vs Battlefront 2015 planets
18 Planets + 4 DLC Planets, altogether almost 30 unique maps with space battles + randomly generated space battle layouts etc.

Look at all the diverse settings and unique features, it really feels like the Star wars universe.

Then compare this to:

4 planets, 8-12 maps (depending on the source) - only the most generic of planets

[close]

Seriously stop for a second and reflect on the fact that NW has more map variation than this game...

I love how they avoided implementing any really unique star wars planets that would actually have required effort to put in the game (Coruscant, Naboo, Yavin 4, Death Star [seriously WTF a star wars game with no Death Star?], Bespin, etc. etc.

We all played Battlefront 2, ya.

Offline usnavy30

• Colonel
  • Former Freelance Modder
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: November 09, 2015, 10:59:01 pm »
I bet you can visit the ice caves of Hoth in some specific gamemode. Usually how it works to be playing on a different section of the planet in question.
How To Run A Mod Installer.exe
Hello.. I have a problem... It says I don't have Mount&Blade Warband: Napoleonic War and I have to buy it
Try joining a regular Napoleonic Wars server and then re-running the installer.

AeroNinja

« Reply #347 on: November 09, 2015, 11:00:54 pm »
Yes, you can play in the icecaves. I think it's blast, a TDM variant you can play on it.

Offline GerRagnar

• Major
  • ↑ the amount of times I posted nudes last year ↑
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Crumpets_Mum
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #348 on: November 13, 2015, 01:23:45 pm »
I don't like the clone wars just because the droids are way too cheesy in the new trilogy. It's fine with what they sticked so far. DLCs are standard by now I wonder why people still complain about that and then buy it anyways

Offline junedragon

• Colonel
  • Nr2, 29th, PLG, 63e, Team Canada, 4eme
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #349 on: November 13, 2015, 02:12:21 pm »
I don't like the clone wars just because the droids are way too cheesy in the new trilogy. It's fine with what they sticked so far. DLCs are standard by now I wonder why people still complain about that and then buy it anyways

The standard battle droids are actually pretty funny. It's not like the CIS is all cheesy though, the supers and more so the droidekas are pretty awesome. Also totally worth it just for Grievous and Dooku.

And DLC is fine. Selling a game with a pathetic amount of content for triple A prices then "adding" to it with DLC maps/skins/assorted bs is not (rumour is total of 16 DLC maps/gamemodes. Huzzah! After full AAA price and $50 of DLC it will have almost two thirds as many maps as Battlefront 2. Now that's what I call progress!) Seriously we've been through this 100 times. The "DLC is the norm" defense doesn't hold.
Why am I still here

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: November 15, 2015, 12:20:34 pm »
I like that there was no diversity what so ever in the clone wars everyone who fought was either a clone a Jedi or a robot.

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: November 15, 2015, 12:22:58 pm »
I like that there was no diversity what so ever in the clone wars everyone who fought was either a clone a Jedi or a robot.
you have no idea about star wars do you ? :D
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: November 15, 2015, 12:25:01 pm »
Well the rebels in the old movies had all sorts of aliens in the same army, fine there was wookies and some insects in one battle.

AeroNinja

« Reply #353 on: November 15, 2015, 12:25:39 pm »
Yea well there were more than Clones and Droids and stuff. Think about the Mandalorians, the underwater clone wars with these other species. Also the umbarans when the clones wanted to capture the capital city of Umbara. This battle is seen in Season 4 of The Clone Wars.

Pretty epic stuff the Clone Wars has. Both GCW & Clone Wars has their interesting lore and story stuff.

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: November 15, 2015, 12:26:47 pm »
Well the two armies fighting are droids and clones the rest just protect their homelands pretty much.

Offline The Mighty McLovin

• Deserves a better title than this
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: November 15, 2015, 12:28:50 pm »
Yeah, much more enjoy GCW.

AeroNinja

« Reply #356 on: November 15, 2015, 01:16:16 pm »
Well the two armies fighting are droids and clones the rest just protect their homelands pretty much.

That's true. But would love an invasion mode as one plays with the droids or clones against a planet with their rebellion species.

Offline GerRagnar

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: November 17, 2015, 12:47:52 am »

That's true. But would love an invasion mode as one plays with the droids or clones against a planet with their rebellion species.

Won't happen. You may like Clone Wars but George Lucas decision to convert star wars into a child show made me hate the clone wars and I am not alone with that opinion

Offline usnavy30

• Colonel
  • Former Freelance Modder
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: November 17, 2015, 01:17:36 am »
Which Clone Wars show? The original cartoony one or the newer one that starred Ashoka? Or that newest Star Wars Rebels? I enjoyed the original Clone Wars show, the newer one ehh and have no idea how Star Wars Rebels is if it's on Disney's programming.
How To Run A Mod Installer.exe
Hello.. I have a problem... It says I don't have Mount&Blade Warband: Napoleonic War and I have to buy it
Try joining a regular Napoleonic Wars server and then re-running the installer.

Offline GerRagnar

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: November 17, 2015, 01:24:20 am »
the newer one