Poll

Can Labour ever recover from their current situation?

Yes
13 (36.1%)
No
23 (63.9%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Author Topic: UK General Election Thread - New Poll every Sunday  (Read 31446 times)

Offline MaxLam

• Colonel
  • Founder of Minisiege, EU_Commander & Mininaval
    • View Profile
    • Napoleonic Wars Public
  • Side: Neutral
Re: UK General Election Thread - With Poll
« Reply #45 on: April 17, 2015, 02:05:20 am »
Duuring was probably appointed "Senior" after having warned someone for posting Hitler shit. If he had banned him instead he would be Master Moderator.

Offline Riddlez

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Riddlez
« Reply #46 on: April 17, 2015, 02:00:04 pm »
Challengers debate was tame. A little bit of shouting but nobody said anything new.

And this surprises you?
Probably one of the very few old-timers here who hasn't been a regimental leader.

Offline USE4life

• Donator
  • Queen of Yorkshire
    • View Profile
    • http://www.yorkshireparty.org.uk/
  • Nick: Kicked out the K-KA_USE4life
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #47 on: April 17, 2015, 02:13:13 pm »
Challengers debate was tame. A little bit of shouting but nobody said anything new.

And this surprises you?

Yes. This was an amazing opportunity to say whatever they wanted about the Tories without any retaliation. They tried I suppose but they went for the attacks on UKIP instead and considering UKIP support keeps dropping there's not much point anymore. The hardcore UKIP vote will stay with them.

Offline Maurice

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 17, 2015, 03:55:56 pm »

And this surprises you?

Yes. This was an amazing opportunity to say whatever they wanted about the Tories without any retaliation. They tried I suppose but they went for the attacks on UKIP instead and considering UKIP support keeps dropping there's not much point anymore. The hardcore UKIP vote will stay with them.

More than just 'trying', the three women on the panel and Ed Miliband attacked Tory policy throughout the entire debate.

Offline USE4life

• Donator
  • Queen of Yorkshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 18, 2015, 02:31:28 pm »
I still also don't understand why Labour keep ruling out a coalition with the SNP. IT IS THEIR ONLY CHANCE OF WINNING. Not only that but they are ideologically similar parties. The Conservatives have done a good job at de-legitimizing the SNP's right to govern and scaring the people. The people are still stupid enough to believe it all. "How dare those damn nationalists try and take part in our democracy!!!"

Offline Nick Lazanis

• Donator
  • Sex,droga i Bodiroga.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 18, 2015, 02:34:15 pm »
I'd vote labour, but I'm inbred so......

Top Milibanter mate.

Offline Charles MackMoose

• First Sergeant
  • Moose Kidd0
    • View Profile
  • Nick: KingMoose
  • Side: Union
« Reply #51 on: April 18, 2015, 10:44:47 pm »

Offline RedCloud

• Second Lieutenant
  • Time to break out the melee mittens.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 19, 2015, 08:33:26 am »
I still also don't understand why Labour keep ruling out a coalition with the SNP. IT IS THEIR ONLY CHANCE OF WINNING. Not only that but they are ideologically similar parties. The Conservatives have done a good job at de-legitimizing the SNP's right to govern and scaring the people. The people are still stupid enough to believe it all. "How dare those damn nationalists try and take part in our democracy!!!"

Right before a race you don't say 'I'd like to win but coming second would be just as nice' . 

FREEEDOM!

Offline 42nd Hunter

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 20, 2015, 01:58:05 am »
To be honest, without saying who I am voting for, why would/ do people think that UKIP and the Greens are Good people to run a country considering what they have said in the past? P.S. SNP with Nicola Sturgent is not any better as she constantly changes what she says she will do every day.

Offline USE4life

• Donator
  • Queen of Yorkshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 27, 2015, 02:59:04 pm »
To be honest, without saying who I am voting for, why would/ do people think that UKIP and the Greens are Good people to run a country considering what they have said in the past? P.S. SNP with Nicola Sturgent is not any better as she constantly changes what she says she will do every day.

The idea of voting for a smaller party is not to have them run the country. It's going to be Red Ed or Davey as PM. The smaller parties just make it so there has to be more compromise on legislation. It also means the bigger parties start to adopt the popular policies of the smaller parties. Which is why everyone and their dog running in 2015 is in favor of immigration controls even if before UKIP they weren't.

Offline StevenChilton

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 27, 2015, 06:55:27 pm »
I was going to vote SNP, but Leanne Wood really impressed me on the debates so now I'm voting Plaid Cymru.

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
« Reply #56 on: April 27, 2015, 07:37:09 pm »
I was going to vote SNP, but Leanne Wood really impressed me on the debates so now I'm voting Plaid Cymru.
wat
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline Grantrithor

• Second Lieutenant
  • <><><><>
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 27, 2015, 08:00:45 pm »

Nigel Farage's cult of personality tbh

Offline Captain America

• Second Lieutenant
  • One realm, one God, one King!
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #58 on: April 30, 2015, 05:41:08 pm »
TUSC finally got some media coverage the other day, and we were on gogglebox, the revolution's coming (nah jk we're polling worse than the Lib Dems)

Offline USE4life

• Donator
  • Queen of Yorkshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 30, 2015, 05:43:11 pm »
Yorkshire First excluded from the Yorkshire debate on BBC. Respect were invited though. Galloway didnt turn up...