Author Topic: Im Coming Back to my Community! (Looking to join Mature Regiments)  (Read 1553 times)

Offline Hardy

• First Lieutenant
  • 11thMS_Cpt_Hardy
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hardy
  • Side: Confederacy
Hi NW Community I know a lot of people wont have a clue who I am but its been about 2 years since I left and I feel it is time to make my come back. I am looking for mature regiments to join. I can bring lots of experience to a regiment and Resources, I must make sure the regiment I join is the right one for me since I would like to start my own but sadly don't have any time to do so.

So who am I? I don't expect many of you to remember or know of me but here we go, I was former leader of 6e Young Guards in MM and 13te Garde Grenadier in NW, sadly I had to disband since I was put onto permanent night shift. I did try to make a come back in 2013 which ended with me not feel quite ready with as the community had broken down into trolls and kids taking over. but recently I have tried afew line battles as invite and enjoyed what I see.

What can I bring to a regiment?
I can bring experience in trainings and battle, I have great tactics and Ideas to train players or even bring the ideas to the battlefield. I can make threads although I will be a bit rusty I am sure it wont take long to get used to it again, I fair as a ok player in melee and shooting, also can adjust to other classes but line is what I know best.

What am I looking for?
I am looking for an active regiment with mature players, a place I can help become better and not just be another recruit, I expect to have to prove everything I said and some where I can go through the ranks to reach my goals, to be honest I am NCO and Officer material but can do fine as a ranker and expect to remain a low rank until I can prove myself. I do not want to be in a regiment set into there own ways giving members no chance to rise up the rank ladder and this for me is a waste of my talents and I do no wish to suffer with.

About me?
I am a 21 year old, Male, British, from Yorkshire, work a weird shift patterns. I work 4 days and 12 hour shifts and have 4 days off but with this mean the days shuffle all the time so It means I work weekends and so on which means I will be active but cant make every line battle.

anyway I will leave you with one of my best tatics I ever did and I am the guy with the crazy laugh and the brains behind this plan RIP 13te always in my heart:

if interested in what I had to say PM me or add rdhardy to steam, I can not guarantee I will stay in the community but I am willing to give it a try again.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 12:07:35 am by Hardy »

Offline Gared

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yusuf
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Im Coming Back to my Community! (Looking to join Mature Regiments)
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2015, 05:24:12 am »
Damn dude, I dont remember you but I was there when the 6eYG formed. I was in your server then you were in a line led by mikkel the great, so I asked if I could join then i did eventualy leave because I was NA i had no clue when there was events.  8) Good luck thought.

Offline Tenford

• Donator
  • Bestu Spaniardu?
    • View Profile
  • Nick: König Tenford
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2015, 11:59:51 am »
If you are interedted, I can bring you a section on my regment. I mean, with your own men.
1+1=7

Offline Rival

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2015, 12:48:44 pm »
I kinda recall you back then. Good luck :3
Working on headers in NW is like working on formula 1 2016 engines for 2017.

Offline USE4life

• Donator
  • Queen of Yorkshire
    • View Profile
    • http://www.yorkshireparty.org.uk/
  • Nick: Kicked out the K-KA_USE4life
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2015, 12:52:15 pm »
Well as a Yorkshireman I could not express more delight at finding another to add to my collection. I won't write you an essay on how we work ect and I won't lie to you. We are a regiment with an average age of around 19/20. We're not a serious regiment and our banter is often offensive and inappropriate. Despite this we are an aged regiment full of experienced MM/NW players and between the full regiment get an attendance of around 50-70 (depends on the day). Our requirements to join are non-existent and our requirements to stay exist to an even lesser extent (yes, it is possible). We wouldn't require you to attend a certain number of battles a week, you would be free to attend only what you wanted. We offer a Line-infantry, Cavalry and Artillery detachment for you to join. Each detachment attends it's own events as well as the Tuesday K-KA event and any NWL/NLC 1v1s we might have during the week. We own both the Groupfighting and Cavalry Groupfighting severs as well as our own forum.

Feel free to get in touch with us or don't. My steam is USE4life and our thread can be found here https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=19600.0

Offline Ryan Jenkins

• Corporal
  • Caporal-chef, 1er Btln. de Marins de la Garde
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryan Jenkins
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2015, 07:28:23 pm »
The 1er Marins are an NA regiment always looking for mature recruits. We've been around almost a year and have a great community. Come to our teamspeak if you're interested! atl01.mainvoice.net:7102

Also, our forum link! https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=14958.0

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2015, 10:59:38 am »
Welcome to 5te <3