Author Topic: Can Anyone Help?  (Read 906 times)

Offline The Rebel

• Major
  • Drew Lock has a horse cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 9/18/14 Never Forget
  • Side: Confederacy
Can Anyone Help?
« on: January 10, 2015, 05:39:28 am »
This deals with Teamspeak. So I wanted to redownload Teamspeak 3 and after I deleted all my old shit, I go to download it, and in the process I get this

Im very confused what to do

Offline Commander Bondage

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Don Bonleone
  • Side: Union
Re: Can Anyone Help?
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2015, 05:46:43 am »
This deals with Teamspeak. So I wanted to redownload Teamspeak 3 and after I deleted all my old shit, I go to download it, and in the process I get this

Im very confused what to do
haha noob get rekt
Tears and screams of pain and pleasure our gifts we will share forever
*President of the Heartkeeper's club*Chairman of the Good Boys board*

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Major General
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: the mic rula; the old schoola
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2015, 05:58:18 am »
Sounds like an uninstalling-related issue. Try to go to Control Panel -> Programs and Features and do a search for TeamSpeak, and it should pop up. Right click it, uninstall (you can leave the user files when it asks, they can stay and still work when you reinstall TeamSpeak), and then go to the directory where it was installed (it should still be there with some files, that's normal) and delete that folder "TeamSpeak 3 Client", it's usually in Program Files. Then do a clean install for either x32 or x64 client, and you should be good to go.

Given where that file is located, though, you may want to clear the user stuff, too... not sure if you can just delete that file and have it work. :-\

Offline The Rebel

• Major
  • Drew Lock has a horse cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 9/18/14 Never Forget
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2015, 05:59:39 am »
Sounds like an uninstalling-related issue. Try to go to Control Panel -> Programs and Features and do a search for TeamSpeak, and it should pop up. Right click it, uninstall (you can leave the user files when it asks, they can stay and still work when you reinstall TeamSpeak), and then go to the directory where it was installed (it should still be there with some files, that's normal) and delete that folder "TeamSpeak 3 Client", it's usually in Program Files. Then do a clean install for either x32 or x64 client, and you should be good to go.

Given where that file is located, though, you may want to clear the user stuff, too... not sure if you can just delete that file and have it work. :-\
Sure worked. Bondage was talking to me over steam. Thanks lads.