Author Topic: North and South F.M. - Screenshots, Artwork, Signatures  (Read 103850 times)

Offline Ry1459

• Captain
  • Think about it TWICE.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ry1459
  • Side: Union
Re: North and South 1.0 - Screenshots
« Reply #150 on: April 28, 2015, 05:09:18 am »
Now when can we expect the release, I know the beta testing was going on. Too anxious for this mod!
I'm honestly not sure, we've technically only had one beta test (as of now), but I'm sure we'll have more once Hinkel starts releasing some patches for it. Hopefully it'll be out in May  :D

Offline JohannGustavsen

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1stMN[B]Cpt.Wilfried
« Reply #151 on: April 28, 2015, 06:18:00 am »
 ???

Offline TheDoctor

• Sergeant Major
  • UB_1stDE_LtCol_TheDoctor Former Col of 11thMS
    • View Profile
  • Nick: CaptainArtard or AndyTheIrishmen
« Reply #152 on: April 29, 2015, 04:51:19 pm »
One big thing I would like to see eventually is the gatling gun. I know it was'nt in manassas and only saw use at the end of the civil war, but I just think a gattling gun which one must hand crack, and then move like artillery would be cool. Just imagine a gattling gun that held 20-50 shots, needed to be moved the same way as artilley, had a little bit less accuracy then a musket with a bayonet attached, and had a hand crank animation. Hinkle if you are able to pull this off the mod WOULD BECOME THE GOD MOD, instead of just the most amazing mod ever. If you need some sources for the machine gun mechanic ask the creators of iron Europe.
Wouldn't 20-50 with such a low accuracy be a bit too underpowered? I know that it shouldn't be too powerful, but such little accuracy with such little ammo seems a bit too underpowered.

Maybe it would be too underpowered. Then maybe we should up the amount of ammo or accuracy. Or myabe it just reloads the magazine really fast and each arty unit can have a lot of them, so that the arty could pick 2 cannons/ howitzers or have 4-5 gatling guns. Some would say this is a bad idea but I mean if they made is so any arty man (even without a ramrod) could reload this then it would be a good thing to have 4-5 so that you can have crossing fields of fire. So to rap up this comment, I would ask what do you think, Better accuracy? More ammo? Or just more guns per team? (take it into mind the gattling gun in reality reloaded really fast and didnt need a ramrod.
So what you are saying is, you have a tactile mind of a potato...
--Burnout

Offline Incognitoandahalf

• First Sergeant
  • DA Cavalry Corp Fuehrer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Incognitoandahalf
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #153 on: May 01, 2015, 11:00:30 pm »
No Gatling guns, giving one man the power to hold down an entire line would be pretty breaking, holding a bridge with one of those things would be a piece of cake.

Offline The Mighty McLovin

• Deserves a better title than this
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: May 03, 2015, 12:00:00 am »

The new ship prop is finished!

Looks amazing.

Offline BSM 'Shut up' Williams

• First Lieutenant
  • Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna!
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
  • Nick: Jean Grande
« Reply #155 on: May 05, 2015, 01:42:34 am »
Course it does, it's Parrot ;)

Steam Profile Signature
[close]

Offline hardcorefreestyleboy

• Second Lieutenant
  • Yes the name is supposed to be RAINBOWLIKE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: GERRY
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #156 on: May 05, 2015, 09:39:52 am »
One big thing I would like to see eventually is the gatling gun. I know it was'nt in manassas and only saw use at the end of the civil war, but I just think a gattling gun which one must hand crack, and then move like artillery would be cool. Just imagine a gattling gun that held 20-50 shots, needed to be moved the same way as artilley, had a little bit less accuracy then a musket with a bayonet attached, and had a hand crank animation. Hinkle if you are able to pull this off the mod WOULD BECOME THE GOD MOD, instead of just the most amazing mod ever. If you need some sources for the machine gun mechanic ask the creators of iron Europe.
Wouldn't 20-50 with such a low accuracy be a bit too underpowered? I know that it shouldn't be too powerful, but such little accuracy with such little ammo seems a bit too underpowered.

Maybe it would be too underpowered. Then maybe we should up the amount of ammo or accuracy. Or myabe it just reloads the magazine really fast and each arty unit can have a lot of them, so that the arty could pick 2 cannons/ howitzers or have 4-5 gatling guns. Some would say this is a bad idea but I mean if they made is so any arty man (even without a ramrod) could reload this then it would be a good thing to have 4-5 so that you can have crossing fields of fire. So to rap up this comment, I would ask what do you think, Better accuracy? More ammo? Or just more guns per team? (take it into mind the gattling gun in reality reloaded really fast and didnt need a ramrod.

If you want a Gatling wait for Blood&Iron! Parrot made one but you cant expect him to put all his precious work into another mod!
Gerry is butiful!!!

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #157 on: June 07, 2015, 04:01:50 pm »
Video of the beta lb last night;

I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline hardcorefreestyleboy

• Second Lieutenant
  • Yes the name is supposed to be RAINBOWLIKE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: GERRY
« Reply #158 on: June 07, 2015, 05:14:58 pm »
Thanks for uploading it was interesting. But I doubt that your regiment was any useful to your team during the whole event...
Gerry is butiful!!!

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #159 on: June 07, 2015, 06:54:32 pm »
Thanks for uploading it was interesting. But I doubt that your regiment was any useful to your team during the whole event...
Playing cav on maps like that, not much we can do to be useful.  :P
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Eraamion

• Sergeant
  • Acting Corporal
    • View Profile
    • My Steam profile
  • Nick: Eraamion
« Reply #160 on: June 07, 2015, 11:21:46 pm »
Spoiler
[close]

The 28th Virginia at the 1.0 siege event 

Offline LFCJames

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: LFCJames
« Reply #161 on: June 08, 2015, 12:09:05 am »
VMI During training. (I was watching their training)

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Offline Napoleon23

• Corporal
  • Colonel, 36th Virginia Infantry
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Napoleon
« Reply #162 on: June 09, 2015, 05:38:35 am »
I created my own flag that I will use during events and training for my regiment. This is a pic of my work. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=457837737      https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=457837486         My FSE was screwing up, lol.
Onward! For Old Virginia!                                   https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=379080363

Offline Colonel Francis

• Second Lieutenant
  • 5th Georgia Best Georgia
    • View Profile
    • Steam Page
  • Nick: Francis
« Reply #163 on: June 11, 2015, 04:30:33 am »
The 5th Georgia Volunteer Regiment "Clinch Rifles" in a regiment photo. We had a average attendance for our Wednesday training session, and here is what we got with our green uniforms!

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]
« Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 04:47:45 am by Irish_Warrior »

Offline JohannGustavsen

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1stMN[B]Cpt.Wilfried