Author Topic: North American Napoleonic Wars League  (Read 160259 times)

Offline Commander Bondage

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Don Bonleone
  • Side: Union
Re: North American Napoleonic Wars League - New thread!
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2014, 07:39:52 pm »
Community Name:Commander Bondage
Steam Profile (link):https://steamcommunity.com/id/bondagebestna/
Regiment: 5th Northumberland Fusiliers
Why do you want to be a referee? To keep the NWL clean and safe for yet another season
Why do you think you would be a good referee? I'm experienced with the rules and different situations
Admin Experience: 5th Official, 1st FL Official, NANWL Season 3, NANWGL,  and minor things
Did you read all the rules thoroughly? Yes
Will you admin fairly and unbiased? Always
Tears and screams of pain and pleasure our gifts we will share forever
*President of the Heartkeeper's club*Chairman of the Good Boys board*

Offline Commander Bondage

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Don Bonleone
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2014, 07:42:28 pm »
Here's to another season. Cheers
Tears and screams of pain and pleasure our gifts we will share forever
*President of the Heartkeeper's club*Chairman of the Good Boys board*

Offline Noodlenrice

• Major
  • King of Nam'
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st_Pte_Noodlenrice
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2014, 07:55:51 pm »
Probably going to get denied by zzehth but
Community Name: Noodlenrice
Steam Profile (link): https://steamcommunity.com/id/noodlenrice/
Regiment: 18th
Why do you want to be a referee?:I want to be a referee because I would like to improve the quality of refereeing in some NANWL matches, specifically those that only have 1 ref causing many mistakes to occur.
Why do you think you would be a good referee?: I am fair, I am not biased, I have refereed before in the first season. I am liked by the majority of the community. I respect others and I am good at explaining rules and consequences to those who are affected by my decisions
Admin Experience: 12th, NANWL 1st Season, 79th
Will you admin fairly and unbiased?Yes

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
  • https://twitter.com/6motm
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2014, 07:56:59 pm »
I voted 21e because I feel like they have alot of potential of really upsetting some of the "big boys". Cheers to another season boyos.
Former leader of NA's - 5th, 75th 
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st
https://twitter.com/6motm
https://www.twitch.tv/motm

Offline Gared

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yusuf
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2014, 08:00:25 pm »
Good luck

Offline Zzehth

• Donator
  • NANWL Co-Founder
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Mexico is part of NA, damn gringos
« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2014, 08:48:22 pm »
To post an referee app, or not to post an referee app... that is the question...
Go for it dood!

Community Name: Alexander
Steam Profile (link):https://steamcommunity.com/id/JChristacceptsyoulol/
Regiment:5th Northumberland Fusiliers
Why do you want to be a referee? Because I enjoy watching competitve matches and making sure they are as clean as possible.
Why do you think you would be a good referee? Because I have plenty of experince and really enjoy doing it. Also, most regiments seem to have little to no complaints about me. So I must be great!  ;D ;D ;D
Admin Experience: NANWL Season 1 and 2, NAGF, KPR Battle a few times, 7y Battle, 34th EU Battle, 8th Battle, Lifegaming event, Chantakeys Guerilla Battle, and Dan The Chefs gentlemen siege.
Did you read all the rules thoroughly?Yes!
Will you admin fairly and unbiased? Of course.

Denied

Community Name:Commander Bondage
Steam Profile (link):https://steamcommunity.com/id/bondagebestna/
Regiment: 5th Northumberland Fusiliers
Why do you want to be a referee? To keep the NWL clean and safe for yet another season
Why do you think you would be a good referee? I'm experienced with the rules and different situations
Admin Experience: 5th Official, 1st FL Official, NANWL Season 3, NANWGL,  and minor things
Will you admin fairly and unbiased? Always

Accepted

Probably going to get denied by zzehth but
Community Name: Noodlenrice
Steam Profile (link): https://steamcommunity.com/id/noodlenrice/
Regiment: 18th
Why do you want to be a referee?:I want to be a referee because I would like to improve the quality of refereeing in some NANWL matches, specifically those that only have 1 ref causing many mistakes to occur.
Why do you think you would be a good referee?: I am fair, I am not biased, I have refereed before in the first season. I am liked by the majority of the community. I respect others and I am good at explaining rules and consequences to those who are affected by my decisions
Admin Experience: 12th, NANWL 1st Season, 79th
Will you admin fairly and unbiased?Yes

Be more active. Denied for now.
Father of the NA Competitive Scene

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2014, 08:48:54 pm »
Community Name: Theodin or Kucherov
Steam Profile (link): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198054775113
Regiment: 71st "Highlanders" Regiment of Foot
Why do you want to be a referee? I love the NANWL, and I wish to see this successful, top class NA event continue for many more seasons. I wish to help the organizers, who do so much to ensure this league is good quality and smoothly run, by returning for next season and doing my part for the community and the League.I am excited about the changes the league is taking for this season and I would like to continue being a part of it.
Why do you think you would be a good referee? I reffed about 10 matches last season in both leagues. I am impartial, fair, and I listen to the different regimental leaders and community organizers. I have a thorough understanding of the rules and bring a balanced approach to matches that has worked in the past.
Admin Experience: NANWL Season 3 (Reffed for 63e, 40th, 30th, Nr7, Lieb-Gvardii, 54th, 87th, and more) NA Groupfighting, Public Duel NA, 52nd Highlanders, 15th York Event Server
Did you read all the rules thoroughly? Yes.
Will you admin fairly and unbiased? Yes.

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline The Rebel

• Major
  • Drew Lock has a horse cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 9/18/14 Never Forget
« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2014, 09:16:59 pm »
Community Name: Rebel
Steam Profile (link): https://steamcommunity.com/id/10threbel/
Regiment: 10th "North Lincoln" Regiment of Foot
Why do you want to be a referee? I would like to be a referee because NANWL is the hub of where we all get to experience some of the best events in this game and I would love to help out. I want to help this awesome event run smooth and help stop most of the heated arguments. I want to help all the organizers and others referees when there is problems.
Why do you think you would be a good referee? I think I would be a good referee because I am experienced with big servers and events. I am fair and I am on good terms with many of the leaders of the regiments participating. I know how to deal with issues when they occur.
Admin Experience: Public Duel NA, Public Commander Battle NA, 10th_Official, NANWGL, 27th Official Siege, Gentleman Server, Gentleman Siege, 3eme Official, and other regimental servers.
Will you admin fairly and unbiased? Yes

Offline Zzehth

• Donator
  • NANWL Co-Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2014, 09:17:55 pm »
Community Name: Theodin or Kucherov
Steam Profile (link): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198054775113
Regiment: 71st "Highlanders" Regiment of Foot
Why do you want to be a referee? I love the NANWL, and I wish to see this successful, top class NA event continue for many more seasons. I wish to help the organizers, who do so much to ensure this league is good quality and smoothly run, by returning for next season and doing my part for the community and the League.I am excited about the changes the league is taking for this season and I would like to continue being a part of it.
Why do you think you would be a good referee? I reffed about 10 matches last season in both leagues. I am impartial, fair, and I listen to the different regimental leaders and community organizers. I have a thorough understanding of the rules and bring a balanced approach to matches that has worked in the past.
Admin Experience: NANWL Season 3 (Reffed for 63e, 40th, 30th, Nr7, Lieb-Gvardii, 54th, 87th, and more) NA Groupfighting, Public Duel NA, 52nd Highlanders, 15th York Event Server
Did you read all the rules thoroughly? Yes.
Will you admin fairly and unbiased? Yes.

Accepted

Offline Shredder

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2014, 09:30:32 pm »
lol Waste skewed poll.

Offline cheeseypants

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st_Col_Cheeseypants
« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2014, 09:31:30 pm »
Looking forward to another season!
Leader of the 71st

Offline 71st_Blade

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Blade
« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2014, 09:33:25 pm »
Agreed
Spoiler
really just getting a post on here to get it to show up on my "show new replies to your posts" section
[close]

Offline cheeseypants

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st_Col_Cheeseypants
« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2014, 09:34:34 pm »
Agreed
Spoiler
really just getting a post on here to get it to show up on my "show new replies to your posts" section
[close]
Same
Leader of the 71st

Offline Zzehth

• Donator
  • NANWL Co-Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 14, 2014, 09:37:58 pm »
Community Name: Rebel
Steam Profile (link): https://steamcommunity.com/id/10threbel/
Regiment: 10th "North Lincoln" Regiment of Foot
Why do you want to be a referee? I would like to be a referee because NANWL is the hub of where we all get to experience some of the best events in this game and I would love to help out. I want to help this awesome event run smooth and help stop most of the heated arguments. I want to help all the organizers and others referees when there is problems.
Why do you think you would be a good referee? I think I would be a good referee because I am experienced with big servers and events. I am fair and I am on good terms with many of the leaders of the regiments participating. I know how to deal with issues when they occur.
Admin Experience: Public Duel NA, Public Commander Battle NA, 10th_Official, NANWGL, 27th Official Siege, Gentleman Server, Gentleman Siege, 3eme Official, and other regimental servers.
Will you admin fairly and unbiased? Yes

Accepted

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #29 on: December 14, 2014, 10:16:22 pm »
Community Name: Waste
Steam Profile (link): https://steamcommunity.com/id/waste99/
Regiment: Nr.37
Why do you want to be a referee? I feel ready to get more involved in the NWL community and I disagree with some past ref's styles and wish to make my mark.
Why do you think you would be a good referee? I understand the rule and only like one regiment, Nr37, so i would not be biast/
Admin Experience: FG_Groupfighting, 1stCI_Groupfighting, 7NA_Groupfighting, Renegade_Army_Event, FG_Event
Did you read all the rules thoroughly? yes
Will you admin fairly and unbiased? yuppers

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer