Author Topic: Army of Kentucky  (Read 18669 times)

Offline Incognitoandahalf

• First Sergeant
  • DA Cavalry Corp Fuehrer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Incognitoandahalf
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Army of Kentucky [NA/EU]
« Reply #90 on: January 02, 2015, 12:43:18 am »
*snip* Again, stop trying to build tensions between the communities. It's really getting tiresome.

Texas trolls strike again... Those poor little boys

Musik if your going to hold others to those standards please ensure your unit does so as well.

Offline 3KY@Moose

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #91 on: January 02, 2015, 01:14:30 am »
*snip* Again, stop trying to build tensions between the communities. It's really getting tiresome.

Musik if your going to hold others to those standards please ensure your unit does so as well.
No, nothing anybody says on a forum significantly damages relationships even half as much as the act of joining an army for less than a week in a poor attempt at trolling then leaving. I hope the 9th got what they were looking for from the AK, because their reputation and honor are worth less than what comes out of the rear end of a pig to everyone who plays NaS at this point. Hopefully they can grow and learn from their childishness in the future. But, they shouldn't nearly care at all what my opinion of them is relative to how they view themselves. If sacrificing honor and reputation are worth a cheap laugh or some kind of misguided sense of winning a classless victory... Then by all means, keep it up!

Offline Musickman

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3rdKY_Col_Musickman
« Reply #92 on: January 02, 2015, 05:05:01 pm »

It is when a community false advertises and it is apparent that what they are saying isn't the truth. What do you mean by "ensure my unit does"? We do what we say and we are what we say. A healthy community where there is no internal drama, unlike certain communities where they want to control what everybody does. But you wouldn't know that because you have never been here, so how can you possibly know? This isn't mean to build tensions, people deserve to know the truth, and anybody who tries to hide it is no better.

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 02, 2015, 07:48:23 pm »
This isn't mean to build tensions, people deserve to know the truth, and anybody who tries to hide it is no better.

Musik remember this is your truth. Is it true that Forgotful joined the AK then left a few days later yes. Is it true that restrictions were placed on him that severely limited his command? Is it true that the reason he left the 3rdKY was because you wanted to demote him to private and others in the 3rd where appealed so they all left? I'm not Forgotful, I don't know his intentions but from his perspective these actions seem perfectly sane while from your perspective they may seem frustrating. Is not covering his side truthful? That's for you decide but whats certain is that you are trying to hide it.

Offline Musickman

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 03, 2015, 12:32:24 am »
This isn't mean to build tensions, people deserve to know the truth, and anybody who tries to hide it is no better.

Musik remember this is your truth. Is it true that Forgotful joined the AK then left a few days later yes. Is it true that restrictions were placed on him that severely limited his command? Is it true that the reason he left the 3rdKY was because you wanted to demote him to private and others in the 3rd where appealed so they all left? I'm not Forgotful, I don't know his intentions but from his perspective these actions seem perfectly sane while from your perspective they may seem frustrating. Is not covering his side truthful? That's for you decide but whats certain is that you are trying to hide it.

Well you are welcome to see our documentation on file browser, we had a meeting with him and we documented everything he said. The restrictions were not even bad, still had command of his regiment. You should know his intentions when he ran back to the DA after he left us suddenly. We will no longer have any dealings with the 9th Texas and our documentation shows why. Please quit posting on our forums to subjects you were not there for.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2015, 12:54:48 am by Musickman »

Offline Hendawg616

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 03, 2015, 12:47:28 am »
He agreed to the terms and conditions. We gave him a chance to object and debate the conditions. He had no objections and agreed to the conditions set forth by the general staff.

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 04, 2015, 05:49:30 am »
Quite glad you guys have cut contact with them, probably for the best of both sides. As for the conditions musik maybe in your opinion they were not bad but from his perspective they were clearly not acceptable. I have been informed by members of both parties and while the conditions were a bit exaggerated by both sides they would be, in my opinion, unacceptable for a regimental leader to accept either set of conditions. However they were yours to set and I understand your reasoning to restrict his powers coming from your backround with him.
He agreed to the terms and conditions. We gave him a chance to object and debate the conditions. He had no objections and agreed to the conditions set forth by the general staff.
Hendawg Forgotful was going through some emotional distress for reasons I would rather not disclose; he was quite impaired and was in no state to be making such a decision. His decision would have been quite drastic and his snap decision provides evidence to his failure to properly process just exactly what he was doing. Incompetent parties are grounds for contact termination and would be quite easy to argue that at the time he was more than slightly impaired.

Offline Musickman

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 05, 2015, 03:40:21 am »
FSE
« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 03:45:28 am by Musickman »

Offline Musickman

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 05, 2015, 03:42:39 am »
FSE is weird today
« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 03:45:10 am by Musickman »

Offline Musickman

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 05, 2015, 03:43:00 am »
LOL
« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 03:46:03 am by Musickman »

Offline Musickman

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: January 05, 2015, 03:43:45 am »
Quite glad you guys have cut contact with them, probably for the best of both sides. As for the conditions musik maybe in your opinion they were not bad but from his perspective they were clearly not acceptable. I have been informed by members of both parties and while the conditions were a bit exaggerated by both sides they would be, in my opinion, unacceptable for a regimental leader to accept either set of conditions. However they were yours to set and I understand your reasoning to restrict his powers coming from your backround with him.
Hendawg Forgotful was going through some emotional distress for reasons I would rather not disclose; he was quite impaired and was in no state to be making such a decision. His decision would have been quite drastic and his snap decision provides evidence to his failure to properly process just exactly what he was doing. Incompetent parties are grounds for contact termination and would be quite easy to argue that at the time he was more than slightly impaired.

Well, like I said, we have it on file and you are free to read it. There wasn't really any conditions that hindered him. He proved to be very unstable by some actions and threats to personal detriment if we didn't let him in. Plus, he read the terms, and ACCEPTED. Now he accuses me of DDOSING his TS server, even though I have know idea how to do that, and said I asked for Admin, even though it's a 12 slot TS, lol. It's not just my opinion the terms were more than generous, even the rest of his regiment thought the terms were good.

All I have seen is the moderator trying to censor our forum posts, they snipped the one where I said the 9th left and why. Don't know why it was snipped, as it is called public knowledge, and they censor it? Bad form

Offline Musickman

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 05, 2015, 03:44:35 am »
FSE is being very weird about quoting.

Offline Julianator1515

• Donator
  • kk_IR_Nr19_OLt_Julianator (Leader)
    • View Profile