Author Topic: Army of Kentucky  (Read 18617 times)

Offline hairywarhero

• Board Moderator
  • Wibbly Wobble Circles Guys
    • View Profile
  • Nick: UA Maj Gen William T. Sherman
  • Side: Union
Re: Army of Kentucky [NA/EU]
« Reply #45 on: November 25, 2014, 12:50:38 pm »

Normally when I wake up, I like to read the newspaper and drink me tea, but damn this is too good to not miss. Plus I have tried to stay away from the flaming between DA members 

Sherman T. William, Major General, Commanding Officer of 1st Division: 1st "New Jersey" Brigade and 2nd "Eagle" Brigade, Union Army
Why are all the UA using the damn long fancy names I gave them?!

Bravescot John, Captain, A and B Company, Commanding Officer 72nd Pennsylvania Volunteer Infantry "Baxter Fire Zouaves", 6th Regiment of 2nd "Eagle" Brigade, 1st Division, Union Army

I'm so fancy
You already know
I'm in the fast lane
From Tennessee to Georgia
I'm so fancy
Can't you taste this gold?
Remember my name
'Bout to blow

Sherman T. William, Major General, Commanding Officer of 1st Division: 1st "New Jersey" Brigade and 2nd "Eagle" Brigade, Union Army

Offline Musickman

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3rdKY_Col_Musickman
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #46 on: November 25, 2014, 03:56:57 pm »
Come on guys.. Try to keep this war out of the forum and put it on the fields or TS.

Hinkel, NaS Developer, President of the United States, Assassin of President Lincoln, Board Moderator, Community Manager of War of Rights

War? I didn't hear of any war starting Hinkel. I and my members have done nothing wrong, and we are getting harassed day-by-day by the DA. They do it ridiculously in events, and now they are doing it on public forums. If the moderators will not do anything, we have to defend ourselves.

Col. Musickman of the 3rd Kentucky Infantry
Founder and Leader of the Army of Kentucky
« Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 04:04:51 pm by Musickman »

Offline Musickman

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 25, 2014, 08:57:29 pm »
We are pleased to announce the 21st Georgia Volunteer Infantry (formerly the CSA Mercs) has officially joined the Army of Kentucky

Offline 3KY@Moose

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 26, 2014, 12:00:06 am »
Lol? Really? You left the DA because my Artillery wanted to be with their leader, then you get mad at Chadric? Who had no control over the matter? Then you scream at Lucas, and ignore his words? Then you go start your own army. You're honestly so childish with this kind of. Just because you have a youtube doesn't make you invincible. And you'll never be better than the DA. The DA is more organized, better trained, better people.

Good Luck as always, I'm sorry that this shit escalated beyond our control. Sincerely, Former Captain of Artillery, Newly Appointed Colonel of the 9thTX.

Forgotfulking AKA Lady Moraine.

Wow... Do you even understand the concept of command structure at all? Or do you fit in with the DA so well just because you believe that you can make everything up as you go? And you call musick childish and immature? Its such an unfounded accusation that it makes ones head spin, especially coming from you. You were thrown under no bus, nor were you treated arbitrarily. Your dishonorable words from the aftermath of our secession from the DA until now only reinforce his decision to demote you. The fact that you say the 3rd KY artillery battery was YOURS only goes to prove that. Any true leader of men automatically knows that the unit "belongs" to the enlisted men, not the officers. Musick treats all his men with cordiality and respect. When we have tactical advice, or any other advice or grievances, that he may not know, he listens. Therefore, we listen when he gives orders. That's what a leader does. Google any successful leader of men from any period in history and you will find that they ALL share that quality. All selfish, arrogant, spiteful, deceitful leaders are only remembered in history for their infamy, even though they may have an inflated estimation of their own value at the time. They are held up as examples of what NOT to be. The fact that you expected "your" boys to be loyal to YOU over their enlisted regiment further proves that musick made the correct decision...

Now, to give credit where credit is due, I think that you are one of the better shots and perhaps one of the best melee swordsman on the game. But none of that qualifies you to be a leader of men or soldiers. I very much appreciate your recruitment of me to the 3rd, because I very much enjoy my time with a fully functional line regiment with outstanding men of character presently involved with it.

P.S. I also just wanted to give you some historical relevance on your "battle cry". The Christians won the first crusade in the holy land through surprise, deceit, and ruthless aggression towards those whom they believed to be inferior men and inferior people. They lost every single crusade in the holy land after the first.

Have a nice day  ;)

Offline LucasAvis

• Second Lieutenant
  • To be True, You must first be Loyal.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ser Lucas Avis
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #49 on: November 26, 2014, 01:22:54 am »
When in fact Lucas came in our channel and yelled continuously with no drawback. ...I have a whole regiment who will back me up on the truth because they were there.

Actually, you were the one that came into my channel my good man. And I regretfully remind you that it is you who started shouting and calling for the 8th AL and 9th TX to be immediately banned, Or Else.

When you created your own reg, you sniped the remaining artillery members in the regiment which was part of the 3rdKY and under my command, then the DA backed you up to state that a "24 hour window" period is in effect.

This 24-hour window was later introduced to me, and was thrown in with a random "We tell all of our Col.'s this". Later in the conversation, the DA says philosophy of an idea that you can't assume statements on teamspeak" after the statements of the "verbal 24-hour window period", as this is not written in the DA rules.

I find it funny how over the week of me creating this Army, how we have been trolled by you representing the DA and have taken this thread up to the next level. It will be dealt with.

You'll find we have very strict rules on "Regiment Sniping" which we define as directly asking people who are in a regiment to join another regiment.
However when a regiment forms from within another regiment (IE 26th SC from the 26th NC) we allow the two Commanding Officer's to communicate with a witness present if necessary. The newly made CO must present a list of names to the old regiment CO with whom he/she intends to speak with to gauge interest, afterwards the new CO then informs both the old CO and the Brigadier General of who wishes to be transferred. In this way, we allow the transfer of soldiers in an efficient manner without loss of rank or merits and a shorter timescale rather than the conventional way of resigning from their regiment first and then waiting 24 hours before being able to be accepted into another regiment. For obvious reasons we do not advertise this particular rule as we do not want a hundred 4 man regiments but would rather have four 25 man regiments.
As always, all rules are available from me upon request.

I find it funny how you are being quite hypocritical my good man in trying to regiment snip from still active DA regiments. Not to mention the constant abusive comments made towards the 26th NC and Chadric in particular, which we do have screenshots of.

War? I didn't hear of any war starting Hinkel. I and my members have done nothing wrong, and we are getting harassed day-by-day by the DA. They do it ridiculously in events, and now they are doing it on public forums. If the moderators will not do anything, we have to defend ourselves.

We have ONE event with your regiment where we have screenshots of your abusive and harassment towards the 26th NC...
In fact, due to your abusive attitude over steam and teamspeak, when we kicked you out of the DA we also banned the 3rd KY from our events.

----------------------------------

The Army of Kentucky's reasons for leaving the Dixieland Army are many; our secession from the Dixieland Army was not rooted in greed, hate, or any other form of animosity. At the onset, Colonel Musickman simply lodged a "through the chain of command" / properly channeled interrogative to Generals Chadric and Lucas regarding "Regiment Sniping." Any reasonable organization that values the participation of its members and the retention of those members would address such an issue with care and much concern. No such humane formalities were afforded to the Army of Kentucky (then 3rd Kentucky). Conversely, Generals Lucas and Chadric raised their voices, shouted and yelled at Col. Musickman in reference to his simple inquiry to the topic of "Regiment sniping." This conduct unbecoming of officers, let alone Generals, is unacceptable and was viewed as such by Col. Musickman, SSgt. Buffalo Bob, and the rest of the Officer and NCO corps of the (then) 3rd KY.

This is incorrect I must sadly state. As you were not in the channel, I shall again write the events:
Musickman, upon coming into my channel, raised a grievance against 9th TX and asked that they be punished immediately. He then ranted at us both about the affair without giving either myself or Chadric a chance to speak. After he finished about Brandon he then went on about the 8th AL Colonel and said how they too should also be punished for the same crime of leaving the 3rd KY.
Now sadly, if I started kicking everyone out who left a regiment, there would not be as many regiments now as there is.  Hence our policies.
When both me and Chadric eventually got a word in and tried to speak to Musickman to both calm him down and find out exactly what had happened, he became even more irate, even more furious and gave us an ultimatum that either we ban both the 8th Alabama and the 3rd Kentucky or he would leave.
Apparently the night this happened, Chadric had given incorrect information to both Brandon and Musickman regarding what would happen next. I explained that Chadric was wrong and that I would ensure he did not forget in the future.
He then proceeded to give us a list of men that Brandon had "sniped", all from his Artillery Company. When we then informed him of the policy we had in place, and even offered to bring up the Colonels of all the regiments who have been affected by this policy. Musickman then appeared to relent and say no that would not be necessary and that he believed us.

We, as a unit of Officers and NCOs decided to remove Forgotfulking from our ranks. Prior to the afore mentioned regimental drama, Forgetful was promptly and appropriately charged with "Conduct unbecoming of an officer" and was summarily demoted. See Musickman's forthcoming FSE posting regarding details.  Forgotfulking, in retort to the ruling by the general body, promptly (albeit) voluntarily separated from the 3rd KY, and started his own unit, the 9th Texas.

The Dixieland Army does NOT interfere with internal problems unless: It directly affects the DA as a whole (in the case of the previous 2nd TX), OR, directly asked by one side. In the former instance, I can and will intervene very heavily. As Heth and Darkness can evidence. In the latter, we will take the affected parties into a channel and try and find a compromise or solution to the problem.
Making your own unit is not against the DA rules.

Several members of DA and 3rd KY artillery group reported up their chains of command, ultimately to Col. Musickman and CSM Buffalo Bob that they had been approached by Forgotfulking in reference to joining his new 9th TX regiment. Generals Lucas and Chadric decided to generate imaginary DA policy on the spot regarding incidents of this type - they had no pre-existing rules and regulations regarding regiment sniping. Instead, Generals Lucas and Chadric stated that Forgotful was within a "24 hour window" and could still conduct his separation and subsequent recruitment from existing DA units to fill the ranks of his new 9th TX.

Incorrect. There are very strict rules to the policy that has been in place since January this year. Sadly since I was not present on the night itself, several rules were not followed. For which I have reprimanded both Chadric and Brandon. (Chadric's offence was actually in forgetting policy, giving incorrect information to both parties and severely reprimanding Brandon when there was no cause if Chadric had given correct information.) As well as apologized to Musickman the night I was informed. As an aside, Brandon was NOT able to "fill the ranks" from existing DA units. The rules are quite clear in giving a very specific list from the company and regiment it was made out of directly. We are however now writing a transfer policy so that we can rewrite the existing policy due to this incident.

Musickman addressed this and was subsequently denied a forum of argumentation by Generals Lucas and Chadric. The Generals refused to address his concerns of the recent separation, Forgotful's usurpation of command, conduct unbecoming, and eventual acts of "Regiment Sniping" to fill the ranks of the 9th TX. The Generals continuously sided with Forgotful and neglected Musickman's quest for truth and honest resolution to the issue.

Actually, both myself and Chadric were both denied a chance to debate until after the arguements shouted at is by Musickman was abated. Again you were not there and might not have been aware of such. We did address his concern of the recent separation and again informed Brandon that he was no longer able to directly ask someone in a regiment to join his own regiment as the 24 hours were now up.
If you are speaking of the events over steam, as I have repeatedly said; Copy/Paste steam chat is NOT admissible evidence without it being screenshot-ed in a very set way. This is due to the ability for anyone to change their "Steam Name" and start a conversation to try and incriminate someone. Not to mention that again, we will not take action over Steam Issues due to it being outside of our jurisdiction. We only deal with Teamspeak and Game Servers.
Now Brandon did own up to the steam message, but it was sent on the Friday night to the person who was offline who did not come online until the Saturday.

All-in-all, the Dixieland Army demonstrated unmitigated corruption and fraudulent, nefarious responses to a legitimate issue presented by Col. Musickman and the 3rd KY. The Upper Echelon leadership of the DA failed to address, with any sense of reasonableness, the situation presented by the 3rd KY. The Dixieland Army instead of dealing with a squalor within their ranks, instead of taking careful action to act in the best interests of retention and "of the troops and for the troops," utterly failed.

We tried repeatedly to placate Musickman, sadly he was not interested and just kept up the ultimatums of either doing what he said or he quits. The last time a regiment gave us an ultimatum of either do things their way (which would make us go against our own linebattle rules) or get off their server, we very quickly got off their server and went to our backup server and continued.

Instead of acting with mature, adult responsibility (as would be expected from GENERALS in ARMY COMMAND), Generals Chadric and Lucas responded to this situation with childish, selfish, ignorant, repugnant responses.

Again you were not privy to the conversations and thus have no idea what was said. If anyone was being childish, selfish, ignorant and repugnant, it was Musickman in trying to threaten us and go against our democratically elected responisibility.

The Dixieland Army Leadership has shown itself to be a corrupt organization, dedicated to the proposition that all members are created subservient to them, that they do NOT have the best interests of its community members at heart, and that their corrupt, disorganized agenda, will reign over the legitimate concerns of their regimental commanders. The Dixieland Army has proven itself to be corrupt to the Nth degree and has, to date, done nothing to mitigate the hatred and poison posted by its members (Forgotfulking) on public forums.

Wrong actually. All members have the same basic rights and responsibilities. The higher up you go in rank, the more responsibility you have upon you. However we are also styled on an Army and thus expect all members to follow the chain of command. Starting with the Executive Committee, going down to High Command, Army Staff and Regiment Command, Regimental Officers, Regimental NCO's and finally enlisted.

The primary mission for High Command and the Executive Committee is to ensure events are organized, are fun for the enlisted and NCO's, follow common sense rules and that everyone can give feedback when they want to.

----------------------
The fact that you say the 3rd KY artillery battery was YOURS only goes to prove that. Any true leader of men automatically knows that the unit "belongs" to the enlisted men, not the officers. Musick treats all his men with cordiality and respect.

Perhaps you should respect the fact that people, IE the enlisted men,  wanted to leave to make their own unit then and then did so.

-------------------------------------

FINALLY, I did not want this bull on the forums because I did not want a flame war breaking out between Brandon and Musickman. I have instructed all DA personnel to ignore both the Union Army and the Army of Kentucky though as I have said earlier, I can not control what they do on this forum.

However I will make it clear, ONLY the Executive Committee Chairman and President may speak "for" the DA. Brigadier Generals/Colonels only speak for their own events and their own regiment.

So UA people, stop trying to make a mountain out of this. I could go through your history.
Oberst of the NR24 (NW)
Colonel of the 11th North Devonshire (AZ)
Colonel of the Devonshire Regiment (IE)
Colonel of the 1st South Carolina Rifles (BCF/WOR)

Offline Bravescot

• The WoR Avatar Guy
  • Donator
  • The rank icon guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 26, 2014, 01:38:06 am »
SHUT UP!!!

Offline Ry1459

• Captain
  • Think about it TWICE.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ry1459
« Reply #51 on: November 26, 2014, 01:52:19 am »
This is becoming the beginning of the FSE civil war.

Grab some napkins 'cause this is about to get juicy.

Offline Devmc99

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MoskovGren_Reserve
« Reply #52 on: November 26, 2014, 02:25:00 am »
Spoiler
[close]

Offline Musickman

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 26, 2014, 02:46:41 am »
I have deleted this post. I'm really done with the FSE drama. We have done nothing wrong, and have started nothing in this and now we are being harassed on our own forums. I would like to clean these posts if the moderator could.  The Army of the Kentucky will be doing NAS, and have events to sign up for. Hopefully we can work with the DA for 1-2 events. This is now a community, and we have the freedom to do what we will, without conflict. Also, a community has a right to defend themselves from attacks, and that's what I did.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2014, 04:18:29 am by Musickman »

Offline LucasAvis

• Second Lieutenant
  • To be True, You must first be Loyal.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ser Lucas Avis
« Reply #54 on: November 26, 2014, 03:50:32 am »
I will respond to this personal attack of slander and libel only once. Afterwards I will leave it to the hands of certain professionals who are quite well versed in law - and who I am sure will have a counterpart in the USA:

Yes I have been drunk on teamspeak (about 10 times or so this year).
I am, however, not an alcoholic.
I have never spoken to you whilst intoxicated at all.
I NEVER make any sort of rulings on anything whilst intoxicated. In fact all High Command are told by me to just ignore me whilst I am drunk, even if my ruling would suit the case.
I am NEVER in any army channels whilst drunk. I stay to the New Lounge and Hangouts or General Gaming channel families.
Chadric making personal jokes, which I respond to in the same way, is not "evidence" of anything at all. Unless he actually does have a mistress under his desktop.

Furthermore - I deleted you from Steam due to your bad attitude and the harassment you gave me following my kicking you out of the DA. My Steam Friends list is for my Steam Friends, I am under NO obligation to have you on it at all.

I have no idea what you are on about in relation to deleting steam comments, I have not done such at all.

You were made aware of me banning you from our events on the day I kicked you out of the DA.

As I have said, apart from personal attacks against me, I shall not be responding here. Good Day.
Oberst of the NR24 (NW)
Colonel of the 11th North Devonshire (AZ)
Colonel of the Devonshire Regiment (IE)
Colonel of the 1st South Carolina Rifles (BCF/WOR)

Offline Chadric

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 26, 2014, 04:07:04 am »
Spoiler
Actually, you were the one that came into my channel my good man. And I regretfully remind you that it is you who started shouting and calling for the 8th AL and 9th TX to be immediately banned, Or Else.

Dude......you drug me in the the Army Headquarters. And you are never on so how could you know if I wanted the regiments banned, as I said no such thing. All you and the minions have done is put words into my mouth, and forcefully silenced us on the Steam Group when you posted false statements. Apparently the alcohol has taken effect.

When you created your own reg, you sniped the remaining artillery members in the regiment which was part of the 3rdKY and under my command, then the DA backed you up to state that a "24 hour window" period is in effect.

This 24-hour window was later introduced to me, and was thrown in with a random "We tell all of our Col.'s this". Later in the conversation, the DA says philosophy of an idea that you can't assume statements on teamspeak" after the statements of the "verbal 24-hour window period", as this is not written in the DA rules.

I find it funny how over the week of me creating this Army, how we have been trolled by you representing the DA and have taken this thread up to the next level. It will be dealt with.

You'll find we have very strict rules on "Regiment Sniping" which we define as directly asking people who are in a regiment to join another regiment.
However when a regiment forms from within another regiment (IE 26th SC from the 26th NC) we allow the two Commanding Officer's to communicate with a witness present if necessary. The newly made CO must present a list of names to the old regiment CO with whom he/she intends to speak with to gauge interest, afterwards the new CO then informs both the old CO and the Brigadier General of who wishes to be transferred. In this way, we allow the transfer of soldiers in an efficient manner without loss of rank or merits and a shorter timescale rather than the conventional way of resigning from their regiment first and then waiting 24 hours before being able to be accepted into another regiment. For obvious reasons we do not advertise this particular rule as we do not want a hundred 4 man regiments but would rather have four 25 man regiments.
As always, all rules are available from me upon request.

I find it also funny how you talk like you are innocent. When in fact when you banned me you tried to steal the 3rdKY from me and have someone else lead it, while yelling at my members. Seems like you need re-read the rules as you have broke everyone of them.

I find it funny how you are being quite hypocritical my good man in trying to regiment snip from still active DA regiments. Not to mention the constant abusive comments made towards the 26th NC and Chadric in particular, which we do have screenshots of.

I can only go with what is in front of me and what I read, not here-say as with your organization. And yes I told Chadric he "had his head up his ass" because I speak only truth when when one leaders has no idea what he is doing. I have never asked regiments in the DA to join because I have this thing called respect....might want to try it some time. They leave because they want to, I have not talked to these individuals previously until they come to me saying "I want to join". I have always had them follow the process and let their CO's know, and always told Chadric.

We have ONE event with your regiment where we have screenshots of your abusive and harassment towards the 26th NC...
In fact, due to your abusive attitude over steam and teamspeak, when we kicked you out of the DA we also banned the 3rd KY from our events.

In fact, comments in the Events were instigated by your organization which we have screenshots, and we have the inalienable right to defend ourselves. It is your organization that had instigated this trolling. Practicing what you preach with false statements is a joy of yours apparently.

The fact that you say the 3rd KY artillery battery was YOURS only goes to prove that. Any true leader of men automatically knows that the unit "belongs" to the enlisted men, not the officers. Musick treats all his men with cordiality and respect.

Perhaps you should respect the fact that people, IE the enlisted men,  wanted to leave to make their own unit then and then did so.
 The fact that you tell everybody you are "GOD" so you do whatever you want, makes me wonder why nobody else LEAVES. Offending people while heavily under the influence of alcohol, and hearing from Chadric "Lucas is drunk again...do not go in there", how is a leader supposed to have the mental capacity to solve problems when he/she is hindered mentally themselves? While during this, offending people with words and hindering their game experience is not that of a leader, I'm sure the UA knows all about this already.

-------------------------------------

FINALLY, I did not want this bull on the forums because I did not want a flame war breaking out between Brandon and Musickman. I have instructed all DA personnel to ignore both the Union Army and the Army of Kentucky though as I have said earlier, I can not control what they do on this forum.

You have used this word profusely....control. You say control so many times, seems like you want to "control" everything, to take away the livelihood of gamers enjoying this game...and when you want to comment on each quote, just so your page is huge, doesn't actually make you a writer my good man, it makes you a representation of why we left. Apparently you do control steam, because you have forcefully silenced us by deleting our comments on the steam group when in fact they are false. That is hypocrisy.

However I will make it clear, ONLY the Executive Committee Chairman and President may speak "for" the DA. Brigadier Generals/Colonels only speak for their own events and their own regiment.

So UA people, stop trying to make a mountain out of this. I could go through your history.

Actually no, read the law my friend if you are a leader. If a person mentions he is in an organization and uses the DA as a pedestal, by law he is representing that organization and speaking for it. The only mountain being piled, is by you and your lies, and your toxic organization. I wanted to work together with you, but you manually banned me from the DA server, and unfriended me on steam, as with Chadric, which wouldn't surprise me if you told him to do it, just to maintain what you can "control".  How can you say we are attacking the DA when you are coming into our forums and attacking us? Now I have found out that you have banned my regiments, even when your organization was trolling by team killing this day on 25th of November, Chadric being disrespectful, which I have proof.
[close]

Ok, I have been trying to avoid this and just let the 2 groups have their space. Just trying to run my events and have a good time with those who come. If you are going to call me into this and call me out well I guess ill respond. First off, everyone involved needs to calm down, this is a fucking game, a game meant for everyone to have fun on and when that gets ruined then truly why are we here? just to yell at each other? Is that what this is about? If so I'm done with it, UA AK if you want to sit down and talk to us sure, that sounds great and whenever is good for us sounds good. Next, what Forgotful has said I do not back up at all, realistically both have you have just been going at it each topping the other and this needs to stop. Next off, if you want to see what happened look at my screenshots I uploaded and if you want more I can show you the conversation the Luke and I had after the LB. If you want the short story at least from my side of the event here it is. I say this stuff only so that every can see what happened during the event.

Part way through the LB the teams are a bit off and I am trying to see if i can re balance it. After i say "Not live" in admin chat I go about trying to sort the teams. (in the screenshot i took you can see some internal admin chat with me and the 8thAL deciding if we wanted to send my Infantry Company to the other team) Part way through AK_23rdNC_1stLt_Quagmier said "Thats the fucking DA for ya" obviously I took this as a joke and continued on then he said "make up your fuckin mind DA" once again took it as a joke.

A few rounds later, several melees and a lot of fun, we come on the last round. After i say "Live" in admin chat the 23rdNC starts TKing their members, it started as Vols doing it so i assumed a bush pirate or 2 had mingled their way in as it happens with a lot of regiments, I ask one of their members on steam and he said "Trolls" so i asked "AK you ok?" and from what i saw their was no response (I was still alive at the time). After I died I saw this from Quagmire (who I was later told was LukeYoung by one of their members) "naahhhh just maken this event fun" and a few other things, Afterwards I responded with something along the lines of "Maybe you guys should get some kills on the other team and stop trolling" which I admit was a bit unprofessional of me. Afterwards Luke continued about something how I should go complain to my mom about it and some other things. Afterwards we had a steam conversation which again I don't want to share he so that instead of this adding flames to the flame war we can actually solve stuff. In this conversation I did tell him that he almost got banned from my events, I did not however say that they were banned. Afterwards i had an officer meeting with the other officers that were at the event, in the end we decided that we would give the 23rdNC another chance if they decided to take it.

All and all again I am tired of arguing, if you want to argue with us fair enough its in human nature. Really this is a game and should be treated as such, not something were you need some complicated rule set for every situation and we all must act with hatred to one another for the simple reason of arguing. I have been in several arguments with officers in my regiment before, but instead of taking it out on one another we worked past it, and I am willing to do that with everyone else who is willing to have an open minded conversation, maybe something like a clean slate. Obviously I can not make you guys do anything and i will never try to or act like I can. If you wish to take this up then good, you can see past an argument and for the better of the community. If not ok, you are entitled to take your own actions and do as you please.

To all of you Americans readying this happy Thanks Giving (almost) :)

Offline Musickman

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 26, 2014, 04:15:52 am »
I have deleted the above post. I'm really done with the FSE drama. We have done nothing wrong, and have started nothing in this and now we are being harassed on our own forums. I would like to clean these posts if the moderator could.  The Army of the Kentucky will be doing NAS, and have events to sign up for. Hopefully we can work with the DA for 1-2 events. This is now a community, and we have the freedom to do what we will, without conflict.

Offline Ry1459

• Captain
  • Think about it TWICE.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ry1459
« Reply #57 on: November 26, 2014, 04:23:40 am »
Now that it's hopefully done, you should probably get this thread back on topic.

Offline Musickman

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 26, 2014, 04:26:07 am »
I'm also surprised the moderators took it this far, Hinkel's intitial posting didn't obviously help.

Offline Chadric

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 26, 2014, 04:39:51 am »
Good to see, the drama should be left out of this shit. This game is meant for fun, not bickering, I hope ALL sides can agree on this and not have to have this gloomy stuff going on :)