Author Topic: Army of Kentucky  (Read 18737 times)

Offline LucasAvis

• Second Lieutenant
  • To be True, You must first be Loyal.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ser Lucas Avis
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Army of Kentucky [NA/EU]
« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2014, 01:13:19 am »
Wow, insults and bullying by DA members just because he made his own army? is this what normally happens in the DA under Lucas? ..... for shame

I've already spoken to Brandon. But as I have said, I can only control what people say on the teamspeak, media and game servers. Anywhere else is above my ability to edit.

Its why we don't have Nazi-related or holocaust related jokes during our linebattles...
Oberst of the NR24 (NW)
Colonel of the 11th North Devonshire (AZ)
Colonel of the Devonshire Regiment (IE)
Colonel of the 1st South Carolina Rifles (BCF/WOR)

Offline Bravescot

• The WoR Avatar Guy
  • Donator
  • The rank icon guy
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #31 on: November 24, 2014, 01:16:26 am »
I've already spoken to Brandon. But as I have said, I can only control what people say on the teamspeak, media and game servers. Anywhere else is above my ability to edit.

Its why we don't have Nazi-related or holocaust related jokes during our linebattles...
May the 2nd Rhode Island suffer dearly for their comments

Offline Buxton

• Second Lieutenant
  • The finest water in all NW
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Buxton
« Reply #32 on: November 24, 2014, 09:30:49 am »

Lucas, that matter has been delt and resloved with weeks ago, also dont bring up off topics on a thread which is not made for them, also i think its quite funny that you have to bring up past issues in the UA to convince people to join your pile of wank that you call an Army
22:20 - Clausewitz: TIME TO GET OFF OF YOUR ASS
22:20 - Clausewitz: AND WORK
22:20 - Clausewitz: TWERK

Also follow my blog :3

Offline Tyrionpk

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: K-KA Tyrion
« Reply #33 on: November 24, 2014, 09:37:50 am »
Wow, insults and bullying by DA members just because he made his own army? is this what normally happens in the DA under Lucas? ..... for shame

I can only control what people say on the teamspeak, media and game servers. 

wow.... ::)  ::)  ::)

Offline Reznov

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 24, 2014, 06:01:33 pm »
You guys really keep trowing oil on the fire, Could we just leave each other alone from now? Yes i have made some stupid comments aswell and i here by apologies to the UA for my childish behavior, Shoulnt have dragged myself in to this. Lets stop fighting now shall we? and put that energy in trying to get our old relations between the army's as it was.

Grammar nazi's please dont be mean ^^

Brigadier General Reznov, Old Brigade, Dixieland army

Offline Bravescot

• The WoR Avatar Guy
  • Donator
  • The rank icon guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 24, 2014, 06:50:10 pm »
You guys really keep trowing oil on the fire, Could we just leave each other alone from now? Yes i have made some stupid comments aswell and i here by apologies to the UA for my childish behavior, Shoulnt have dragged myself in to this. Lets stop fighting now shall we? and put that energy in trying to get our old relations between the army's as it was.

Grammar nazi's please dont be mean ^^

Brigadier General Reznov, Old Brigade, Dixieland army
Here Here! I feel that there is some deep healing to be done and that we need to work from the group up to fix how things are!

Bravescot John, Captain, A and B Company, Commanding Officer 72nd Pennsylvania Volunteer Infantry "Baxter Fire Zouaves", 2nd "Eagle" Brigade, 1st Division, Union Army (Yep I used it hahahaha)

Offline Musickman

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3rdKY_Col_Musickman
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #36 on: November 25, 2014, 03:10:53 am »
Lol? Really? You left the DA because my Artillery wanted to be with their leader, then you get mad at Chadric? Who had no control over the matter? Then you scream at Lucas, and ignore his words? Then you go start your own army. You're honestly so childish with this kind of. Just because you have a youtube doesn't make you invincible. And you'll never be better than the DA. The DA is more organized, better trained, better people.

Good Luck as always, I'm sorry that this shit escalated beyond our control. Sincerely, Former Captain of Artillery, Newly Appointed Colonel of the 9thTX.

Forgotfulking AKA Lady Moraine.

Well....I know for a fact you wasn't there so how can you possibly know what happened? When in fact Lucas came in our channel and yelled continuously with no drawback. The reason I didn't listen is because people like the DA (including you), that takes the passion out of this game for everybody else, I have a whole regiment who will back me up on the truth because they were there. You seem to know a lot since you put useless troll remarks in event chat and show your true colors last night. "We will never be better than the DA".....I dont care, all I care about is creating a community that doesn't put external pressure on their members, and make up rules (that are not written), and tell hypocritical statements. We are about having fun, and this is a community where you dont have to look behind your back. Have Fun :)

Musickman - Col. of the 3rd KY, and Leader of the Army of Kentcky
« Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 04:44:49 am by Musickman »

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
« Reply #37 on: November 25, 2014, 04:01:20 am »
Aye, and my regiment and those who knew the actual truth of the matter, for example Chadric, Roman, Or Jackback. Know the true story.

And of course the DA is my true colours? I respected you as a leader until you completely took me and threw me into a trash can. And left me to rot. No.
I wasn't going to have it. Then when people want to join me you want to get all mad. Honestly. I have no problem with the 3rdKY. It'll always be my home regiment that got me started in the North and South mod. The endless insults towards the DA during the sunday events and telling MY OWN REGIMENT MEMBERS "You shouldn't bother being in the 9thTX it won't last long it'll disband quite quickly". I think that solves this whole argument. Then again your not mature enough nor can hold yourself to actually talk about it and it was seen in what happened.

Again best wishes. Colonel Lady Moraine of the 9thTX Artillery Battery Lamar.

Offline Musickman

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3rdKY_Col_Musickman
« Reply #38 on: November 25, 2014, 04:05:17 am »
Aye, and my regiment and those who knew the actual truth of the matter, for example Chadric, Roman, Or Jackback. Know the true story.

And of course the DA is my true colours? I respected you as a leader until you completely took me and threw me into a trash can. And left me to rot. No.
I wasn't going to have it. Then when people want to join me you want to get all mad. Honestly. I have no problem with the 3rdKY. It'll always be my home regiment that got me started in the North and South mod. The endless insults towards the DA during the sunday events and telling MY OWN REGIMENT MEMBERS "You shouldn't bother being in the 9thTX it won't last long it'll disband quite quickly". I think that solves this whole argument. Then again your not mature enough nor can hold yourself to actually talk about it and it was seen in what happened.

Again best wishes. Colonel Lady Moraine of the 9thTX Artillery Battery Lamar.

The maturity concept means a lot coming from a 15 year-old. I had to remove you because you let power get to your head, and you have a lot to learn about actually being an officer, as they don't try to under-mind authority, and have respect for the lower ranks and respect the job NCO's and enlisted perform you have created confrontation with many of my members. This action gives us proof that you have no respect for a community, just seeing what rank you can get.

As a Cpt. you do not say to your men "I'm a Cpt., I'm better than you" as this shows no respect to our fellow members. When you created your own reg, you sniped the remaining artillery members in the regiment which was part of the 3rdKY and under my command, then the DA backed you up to state that a "24 hour window" period is in effect.

This 24-hour window was later introduced to me, and was thrown in with a random "We tell all of our Col.'s this". Later in the conversation, the DA says philosophy of an idea that you can't assume statements on teamspeak" after the statements of the "verbal 24-hour window period", as this is not written in the DA rules.

I find it funny how over the week of me creating this Army, how we have been trolled by you representing the DA and have taken this thread up to the next level. It will be dealt with.

That's all I have to say.

Col. Musickman of the 3rd KY, and Leader of the Army of Kentucky
« Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 04:43:23 am by Musickman »

Offline Buffalo_Bob

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 25, 2014, 04:26:47 am »
Lol? Really? You left the DA because my Artillery wanted to be with their leader, then you get mad at Chadric? Who had no control over the matter? Then you scream at Lucas, and ignore his words? Then you go start your own army. You're honestly so childish with this kind of. Just because you have a youtube doesn't make you invincible. And you'll never be better than the DA. The DA is more organized, better trained, better people.

Good Luck as always, I'm sorry that this shit escalated beyond our control. Sincerely, Former Captain of Artillery, Newly Appointed Colonel of the 9thTX.

The Army of Kentucky's reasons for leaving the Dixieland Army are many; our secession from the Dixieland Army was not rooted in greed, hate, or any other form of animosity. At the onset, Colonel Musickman simply lodged a "through the chain of command" / properly channeled interrogative to Generals Chadric and Lucas regarding "Regiment Sniping." Any reasonable organization that values the participation of its members and the retention of those members would address such an issue with care and much concern. No such humane formalities were afforded to the Army of Kentucky (then 3rd Kentucky). Conversely, Generals Lucas and Chadric raised their voices, shouted and yelled at Col. Musickman in reference to his simple inquiry to the topic of "Regiment sniping." This conduct unbecoming of officers, let alone Generals, is unacceptable and was viewed as such by Col. Musickman, SSgt. Buffalo Bob, and the rest of the Officer and NCO corps of the (then) 3rd KY.

We, as a unit of Officers and NCOs decided to remove Forgotfulking from our ranks. Prior to the afore mentioned regimental drama, Forgetful was promptly and appropriately charged with "Conduct unbecoming of an officer" and was summarily demoted. See Musickman's forthcoming FSE posting regarding details.  Forgotfulking, in retort to the ruling by the general body, promptly (albeit) voluntarily separated from the 3rd KY, and started his own unit, the 9th Texas.

Several members of DA and 3rd KY artillery group reported up their chains of command, ultimately to Col. Musickman and CSM Buffalo Bob that they had been approached by Forgotfulking in reference to joining his new 9th TX regiment. Generals Lucas and Chadric decided to generate imaginary DA policy on the spot regarding incidents of this type - they had no pre-existing rules and regulations regarding regiment sniping. Instead, Generals Lucas and Chadric stated that Forgotful was within a "24 hour window" and could still conduct his separation and subsequent recruitment from existing DA units to fill the ranks of his new 9th TX.

Musickman addressed this and was subsequently denied a forum of argumentation by Generals Lucas and Chadric. The Generals refused to address his concerns of the recent separation, Forgotful's usurpation of command, conduct unbecoming, and eventual acts of "Regiment Sniping" to fill the ranks of the 9th TX. The Generals continuously sided with Forgotful and neglected Musickman's quest for truth and honest resolution to the issue.

All-in-all, the Dixieland Army demonstrated unmitigated corruption and fraudulent, nefarious responses to a legitimate issue presented by Col. Musickman and the 3rd KY. The Upper Echelon leadership of the DA failed to address, with any sense of reasonableness, the situation presented by the 3rd KY. The Dixieland Army instead of dealing with a squalor within their ranks, instead of taking careful action to act in the best interests of retention and "of the troops and for the troops," utterly failed.

Instead of acting with mature, adult responsibility (as would be expected from GENERALS in ARMY COMMAND), Generals Chadric and Lucas responded to this situation with childish, selfish, ignorant, repugnant responses.

The Dixieland Army Leadership has shown itself to be a corrupt organization, dedicated to the proposition that all members are created subservient to them, that they do NOT have the best interests of its community members at heart, and that their corrupt, disorganized agenda, will reign over the legitimate concerns of their regimental commanders. The Dixieland Army has proven itself to be corrupt to the Nth degree and has, to date, done nothing to mitigate the hatred and poison posted by its members (Forgotfulking) on public forums.

**Turns around, drops mic., and walks away**

Buffalo_Bob
Command Sergeants Major (CSM)
Army of Kentucky (AK), 3rd Kentucky Infantry
AK Provost Marshall
AK Legal Counsel, Representative, and Spokesperson
« Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 04:48:06 am by Buffalo_Bob »

Offline 72ndPA

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 25, 2014, 04:34:55 am »

#REKED
The Army of Kentucky's reasons for leaving the Dixieland Army are many; our secession from the Dixieland Army was not rooted in greed, hate, or any other form of animosity. At the onset, Colonel Musickman simply lodged a "through the chain of command" / properly channeled interrogative to Generals Chadric and Lucas regarding "Regiment Sniping." Any reasonable organization that values the participation of its members and the retention of those members would address such an issue with care and much concern. No such humane formalities were afforded to the Kentucky Army (then 3rd Kentucky). Conversely, Generals Lucas and Chadric raised their voices, shouted and yelled at Col. Musickman in reference to his simple inquiry to the topic of "Regiment sniping." This conduct unbecoming of officers, let alone Generals, is unacceptable and was viewed as such by Col. Musickman, SSgt. Buffalo Bob, and the rest of the Officer and NCO corps of the (then) 3rd KY.

We, as a unit of Officers and NCOs decided to remove Forgotfulking from our ranks. Prior to the afore mentioned regimental drama, Forgetful was promptly and appropriately charged with "Conduct unbecoming of an officer" and was summarily demoted. See Musickman's forthcoming FSE posting regarding details.  Forgotfulking, in retort to the ruling by the general body, promptly (albeit) voluntarily separated from the 3rd KY, and started his own unit, the 9th Texas.

Several members of DA and 3rd KY artillery group reported up their chains of command, ultimately to Col. Musickman and CSM Buffalo Bob that they had been approached by Forgotfulking in reference to joining his new 9th TX regiment. Generals Lucas and Chadric decided to generate imaginary DA policy on the spot regarding incidents of this type - they had no pre-existing rules and regulations regarding regiment sniping. Instead, Generals Lucas and Chadric stated that Forgotful was within a "24 hour window" and could still conduct his separation and subsequent recruitment from existing DA units to fill the ranks of his new 9th TX.

Musickman addressed this and was subsequently denied a forum of argumentation by Generals Lucas and Chadric. The Generals refused to address his concerns of the recent separation, Forgotful's usurpation of command, conduct unbecoming, and eventual acts of "Regiment Sniping" to fill the ranks of the 9th TX. The Generals continuously sided with Forgotful and neglected Musickman's quest for truth and honest resolution to the issue.

All-in-all, the Dixieland Army demonstrated unmitigated corruption and fraudulent, nefarious responses to a legitimate issue presented by Col. Musickman and the 3rd KY. The Upper Echelon leadership of the DA failed to address, with any sense of reasonableness, the situation presented by the 3rd KY. The Dixieland Army instead of dealing with a squalor within their ranks, instead of taking careful action to act in the best interests of retention and "of the troops and for the troops," utterly failed.

Instead of acting with mature, adult responsibility (as would be expected from GENERALS in ARMY COMMAND), Generals Chadric and Lucas responded to this situation with childish, selfish, ignorant, repugnant responses.

The Dixieland Army Leadership has shown itself to be a corrupt organization, dedicated to the proposition that all members are created subservient to them, that they do NOT have the best interests of its community members at heart, and that their corrupt, disorganized agenda, will reign over the legitimate concerns of their regimental commanders. The Dixieland Army has proven itself to be corrupt to the Nth degree and has, to date, done nothing to mitigate the hatred and poison posted by its members (Forgotfulking) on public forums.
   ######REKED and that is why you never mess  with the Army of Kentucky or any of the regiments in it
3rd Kentucky Infantry  Colonel Musickman 

23rd North Carolina Infantry - Robert Miller AKA Rhett63

54th Massachusetts Infantry - Colonel Kilergot

5th Infantry Regiment "Louisville Legion" - Colonel Copen
« Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 04:38:52 am by 23NC_LtCol_Vito »

Offline hairywarhero

• Board Moderator
  • Wibbly Wobble Circles Guys
    • View Profile
  • Nick: UA Maj Gen William T. Sherman
« Reply #41 on: November 25, 2014, 08:11:03 am »
Normally when I wake up, I like to read the newspaper and drink me tea, but damn this is too good to not miss. Plus I have tried to stay away from the flaming between DA members 

Sherman T. William, Major General, Commanding Officer of 1st Division: 1st "New Jersey" Brigade and 2nd "Eagle" Brigade, Union Army

Offline Buxton

• Second Lieutenant
  • The finest water in all NW
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Buxton
« Reply #42 on: November 25, 2014, 11:12:50 am »
I love the smell of Kentucky Flamed Chicken in the morning
Spoiler
git it?
[close]
22:20 - Clausewitz: TIME TO GET OFF OF YOUR ASS
22:20 - Clausewitz: AND WORK
22:20 - Clausewitz: TWERK

Also follow my blog :3

Offline Hinkel

• Board Moderator
  • Confederate Commander in Chief
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gen_Hinkel
« Reply #43 on: November 25, 2014, 11:25:51 am »
Come on guys.. Try to keep this war out of the forum and put it on the fields or TS.

Hinkel, NaS Developer, President of the United States, Assassin of President Lincoln, Board Moderator, Community Manager of War of Rights

Offline Bravescot

• The WoR Avatar Guy
  • Donator
  • The rank icon guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 25, 2014, 12:00:38 pm »
Normally when I wake up, I like to read the newspaper and drink me tea, but damn this is too good to not miss. Plus I have tried to stay away from the flaming between DA members 

Sherman T. William, Major General, Commanding Officer of 1st Division: 1st "New Jersey" Brigade and 2nd "Eagle" Brigade, Union Army
Why are all the UA using the damn long fancy names I gave them?!

Bravescot John, Captain, A and B Company, Commanding Officer 72nd Pennsylvania Volunteer Infantry "Baxter Fire Zouaves", 6th Regiment of 2nd "Eagle" Brigade, 1st Division, Union Army