Author Topic: United States Thread  (Read 11171 times)

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: United States Thread
« Reply #90 on: October 27, 2014, 09:20:58 pm »
I find that last comment particularly amusing given your user name.
Judging peoples' statements validity based on their names is like *facepalm*
But, as always, I have to say that you don't really understand greenglish (Greek written with English characters) as a language, so you only focus on the caps.

This post will be illuminating for many.
https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=18476.msg833277#msg833277

(And this thread descends into a mild flame war)
<3

Offline MarshalKim

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 27, 2014, 09:25:43 pm »
You should probably edit your post for clarity. You used the same "quote" for all of the messages, making it look like Nipplestockings wrote all of that :P

I think I fixed it correctly. Please confirm.

Kim You turned a whole country into a dead waste land... (No offense).
I don't know much about politics, is a reason why I stay out of it whenever I can. Even in real life. (Few months before 18, so I'm not legal to vote). Although I did study Aruba's law and stuff... But it's barely knowledge worth knowing compared to EU and US government systems and law.

I will pardon your offense to the Brilliant Dear Leader on the pretext that western education is failing you.

True Korea like all countries has it's issues. Most importantly the Imperialists sanctions and strategies of economic stagnation.
Yet, do not let the western lies fool you. There is no starvation anymore. That had happened due to massive floods in the 90's and collapse of our main trade partner (USSR). Today Korea has achieved 99% self sufficiency in staple foods. Malnutrition is caused by the damned imperialists.

To believe that our government is not a proper representation of its people is false. There is no revolt in the country and no government has ever stood long without the support of it's people. Soon Korea will have surpassed the existence of the USSR's length as a state.

The dead wasteland was caused by the imperialists and southern traitors during the Korean war.

*Please leave North Korean rants to your thread on the topic, not this one*
« Last Edit: October 27, 2014, 09:40:04 pm by MrTiki »
Massive job loss will take place, but if left allowed to, the market will adapt. I just don't want my job to be taken away from me, tbh.

Offline MrTiki

• Former Moderator
  • Senior Madmin EU
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MrTiki
« Reply #92 on: October 27, 2014, 09:37:30 pm »
I find that last comment particularly amusing given your user name.
Judging peoples' statements validity based on their names is like *facepalm*
But, as always, I have to say that you don't really understand greenglish (Greek written with English characters) as a language, so you only focus on the caps.

This post will be illuminating for many.
https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=18476.msg833277#msg833277

(And this thread descends into a mild flame war)
The fact I've never bothered to look up what "Klarinogampros" means in Greek doesn't really reflect my ability to read "greenglish" (what a name). Nor is that relevant anyway. Your post was about immature kids who play video games who think they're cool by using 1337-speak, yet you yourself use it in your name. THAT is what I found amusing. I would have respected your opinion on the  matter more had your name been "Klarinogampros" as opposed to KL4R1N0G4MPR0S. The hypocrisy is the only thing I'm pointing out.

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 27, 2014, 10:47:47 pm »
Riddlez, sorry but you're a massive pseudointellectual. You're no better than anyone here.

Fix your fucking strawmen, please, I never claimed such thing.

I don't think you know what a stawman is, m8. Anyway, even if you never claimed to be an intellectual, you're still a pseudointellectual. Sry!

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 27, 2014, 10:54:48 pm »
Riddlez, sorry but you're a massive pseudointellectual. You're no better than anyone here.

I don't think you know what a stawman is, m8. Anyway, even if you never claimed to be an intellectual, you're still a pseudointellectual. Sry!
Wai Flem Soo Mach?

Wait I forgot to read what Tiki said! :)
Tiki bae, I never coined the term. Blame the 'Nineties and the students who make up the word "greenglish" back then.
In any case, my name does not render my argument invalid. You see that the regulars who post in the Off-Topic section for "serious" discussions are all forumites (like Howe, Nipple, Riddlez, etc)  who I suspect have never even played the game. If you take a look at the other threads in the other boards of our glorious fora, you'll notice a sharp decline in "quality", which I suspect is linked to who is actually posting...
As for my name, it was concieved on a rowdy Sunday night during the holidays, and, unlike most of you, I didn't take serious time considering it. First slangy word that sprung to mind - translated into english characters - replacing numbers with letters - Job Done. 30 seconds. Now, of course, many people may try to use it to undermine my arguments, but a name is just that, and has precisely zero effect on what you are actually saying (although it could be used to indicate someone's character, I'll give you that). So, however hypocritic me making fun of such kiddies seems to you, I assure you that is not reflected on my in-game behaviour.

Now back to hating discussing the USA.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2014, 12:03:34 am by KL4R1N0G4MPR0S »
<3

Offline Riddlez

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Riddlez
« Reply #95 on: October 28, 2014, 12:10:29 am »

Strawman: Phallacy - Attacking someone on an argument they never used. Term strawman used because you're not attacking an actual argument (the man) but create a strawman and attack that (the false argument). You stated it as if I claimed that I think myself better, which I never did.

I know what a strawman is, m8.

And don't even get me started on the rest of your argumentation, you phallacious basterd.
Probably one of the very few old-timers here who hasn't been a regimental leader.

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 28, 2014, 12:13:21 am »
Boy, that wounded pride. Case in point.

Offline Riddlez

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Riddlez
« Reply #97 on: October 28, 2014, 12:15:35 am »
Boy, that wounded pride. Case in point.

You claim I don't know what something is, I explain that I do know. Then I proceed to point out you're basicly doing what you condemn yourself. You then proceed to claim my pride is wounded.
If in any case, it should've expanded by now.

You're still a fallacious basterd though.
Probably one of the very few old-timers here who hasn't been a regimental leader.

Offline MrTiki

• Former Moderator
  • Senior Madmin EU
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MrTiki
« Reply #98 on: October 28, 2014, 12:29:28 am »
Ok, as much as I enjoyed that diversion off topic, the time has come to get back to discussing the US, both the good things and bad about it. I almost feel like we should make an argument thread, just so we can continue these discussions where it doesn't derail the thread. What are your thoughts guys?

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: October 28, 2014, 01:12:10 am »
Ok, as much as I enjoyed that diversion off topic, the time has come to get back to discussing the US, both the good things and bad about it. I almost feel like we should make an argument thread, just so we can continue these discussions where it doesn't derail the thread. What are your thoughts guys?
Yep
<3

Offline MarshalKim

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: October 28, 2014, 01:49:06 am »
Massive job loss will take place, but if left allowed to, the market will adapt. I just don't want my job to be taken away from me, tbh.

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 28, 2014, 01:50:42 am »
<3

Offline MarshalKim

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: October 28, 2014, 01:52:26 am »
Noob advertising his thread.

Offline usnavy30

• Colonel
  • Former Freelance Modder
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 28, 2014, 01:53:34 am »
Voted in Argument thread  :D
How To Run A Mod Installer.exe
Hello.. I have a problem... It says I don't have Mount&Blade Warband: Napoleonic War and I have to buy it
Try joining a regular Napoleonic Wars server and then re-running the installer.

Offline ClearlyInvsible

• Donator
  • I'm still here. Dunno why.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ClearlyInvsible
  • Side: Union
« Reply #104 on: October 28, 2014, 01:53:40 am »
Back onto the topic of America!

We're funding the FSA now. Well, fuck.
"No man will make a great leader who wants to do it all himself or get all the credit for doing it."- Andrew Carnegie
“A man who has no conscience, no goodness, does not suffer.” - Khaled Hosseini
Faggots will burn in hell anyway, who cares.