Author Topic: Football thread v.2  (Read 278717 times)

Offline USE4life

• Donator
  • Queen of Yorkshire
    • View Profile
    • http://www.yorkshireparty.org.uk/
  • Nick: Kicked out the K-KA_USE4life
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Football thread v.2
« Reply #885 on: May 17, 2015, 12:05:57 pm »
"I've supported ManU since 2009 I'm not a glory supporter. I've stuck with them all these years."

Banter.

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
  • I have over 1000 warning points, be careful.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: regimentless sven
  • Side: Union
« Reply #886 on: May 17, 2015, 12:16:44 pm »
"I've supported ManU since 2009 I'm not a glory supporter. I've stuck with them all these years."

Banter.

its only worse when:

'You're such a glorywhore, i've been supporting arsenal since 2004'

told that bih don't @ me

Offline CharlesVasser

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #887 on: May 17, 2015, 01:39:47 pm »
Well it aint easy for us swedes to support a club in England since we were young :/. I have supported IFK Göteborg all my life but internationally i support Man Utd since Swedish football teams now a days are shit.

Offline Alasdaaaairo

• First Lieutenant
  • "If you don't fuck off i'll deepthroat your cat"
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Cpl_Duncan_Hamilton
« Reply #888 on: May 17, 2015, 01:47:14 pm »
Well it aint easy for us swedes to support a club in England since we were young :/. I have supported IFK Göteborg all my life but internationally i support Man Utd since Swedish football teams now a days are shit.

Intentionally seeking out an international team to support ain't gonna make Swedish football better, get behind your local team/ team you support in Sweden not a foreign team.
"The 26th promise you that the Regiment will have Maturity and we do not allow Racism or Profanity of any sort" - Liam Mann 2014

Offline Bondd

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #889 on: May 17, 2015, 01:49:02 pm »
Wigan Athletic - My team

They're fucking shite though.

Offline Alasdaaaairo

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #890 on: May 17, 2015, 01:49:40 pm »
Wigan Athletic - My team

Get down the pits lad
"The 26th promise you that the Regiment will have Maturity and we do not allow Racism or Profanity of any sort" - Liam Mann 2014

Offline USE4life

• Donator
  • Queen of Yorkshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #891 on: May 17, 2015, 01:51:26 pm »
Wigan Athletic - My team

Fucking hate Wigan. Not just football but in Rugby and just the place itself. Pie eating cunts the lot of you. You seem to just be a general annoyance in every sporting occasion. I don't understand. Is it something in the water?

MOTMOT

Spoiler
[close]

Offline Alasdaaaairo

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #892 on: May 17, 2015, 01:53:34 pm »
Wigan Athletic - My team

Fucking hate Wigan. Not just football but in Rugby and just the place itself. Pie eating cunts the lot of you. You seem to just be a general annoyance in every sporting occasion. I don't understand. Is it something in the water?

MOTMOT

Spoiler
[close]

We all hate leeds scum

Offline Bondd

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #893 on: May 17, 2015, 01:58:20 pm »
Wigan Athletic - My team

MOTMOT

Spoiler
[close]

I thought that it was Leeds and Millwall who cause commotion in sporting events. Don't know where you're getting your information from but I can tell you that Wigan athletic have 3 fans who are docile as fuck and Wigan Rugby is just a group of old cunts and Girls watching Josh Charnley; chanting the word "Wigan" over and over again. Maybe come to Wigan and see it for yourself.

Offline USE4life

• Donator
  • Queen of Yorkshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #894 on: May 17, 2015, 02:17:40 pm »
I've been plenty of times. That's why I have the issue. I think most of it comes down to the tactics used by the Rugby coach and the rest is just a secondary hatred that has developed.

Speaking of Millwall when I went to see them play Leeds at Elland Road they only brought 54 fans and as far as I know only one was arrested. The trouble the police put them through just to go to away games has put a lot of them off I think.

Offline CharlesVasser

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #895 on: May 17, 2015, 02:43:45 pm »

Intentionally seeking out an international team to support ain't gonna make Swedish football better, get behind your local team/ team you support in Sweden not a foreign team.

I go at every home game m8 and one day we will return to Europe but in the mean time its glory man united.

Offline Alasdaaaairo

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #896 on: May 17, 2015, 02:49:30 pm »

I go at every home game m8 and one day we will return to Europe but in the mean time its glory man united.

Well good, stick with it and don't give up support just because Swedish football might be going down the shitter.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #897 on: May 17, 2015, 04:57:33 pm »
All about Aberdeen  FC 8)
This guy gets it
Celtic just luckers, Aberdeen let em' win.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline The Rebel

• Major
  • Drew Lock has a horse cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 9/18/14 Never Forget
« Reply #898 on: May 17, 2015, 05:21:13 pm »
lol. Smalling is wearing the armband today

1-0 United atm, Herrera  ;D
« Last Edit: May 17, 2015, 05:34:06 pm by The Rebel »

Offline CharlesVasser