Author Topic: 92nd Regiment of Foot - Gordon Highlanders [NA/EU]  (Read 156219 times)

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
  • Side: Neutral
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline Crescent Glow

• Major General
    • View Profile
Re: 92nd Regiment of Foot - Gordon Highlanders [EU/NA] - NWL Champions Season 4
« Reply #601 on: December 02, 2014, 08:24:26 pm »
Well actually we are keeping the name and NA 92nd is still going to keep going.
Ah. In that case, the 40th is looking forward to 1v1ing the NA company this Friday.

Offline EpicSpaceWhale

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Whaleman
« Reply #602 on: December 02, 2014, 08:24:46 pm »
Bye

Offline 92nd Official

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: December 02, 2014, 08:25:51 pm »
Ladies and gentlemen. From today on the 92nd Regiment of Foot - Gordon Highlanders EU company will go inactive. We will become a part time regiment which keeps the name, especially since the NA company continues to be a full time regiment. The EU company will go inactive and not play competitive any more but only once a month gather for a public event. Many of the officers and veterans will continue in a gaming community who will play tons of other games together.

I know this comes out of the sudden for many people but it has been a pleasure to serve with all the friends in the regiment. Our goal was it to win the season as a fitting end to our competitive career. We will continue supporting our NA company while the EU company will just creep out of their hole once a month to join a public event as we do not want to give up the 92nd Regiment of Foot completely.

Not a man of big words. So... thanks for everyones effort and thanks especially to our NWL-Players that they supported me in my last big project - winning the NWL.

From today on, Captain Littlefield of the NA company will take over this topic.

Closed for the rest of the day to avoid spam.

Yours sincerely,
John Cameron

Offline Littlefield

• Second Lieutenant
  • Welcome Prosnorkulus! To ye' death!
    • View Profile
    • 92nd Gordon Highlanders
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Richard_MacDuff
Re: 92nd Regiment of Foot - Gordon Highlanders [NA/EU] - NWL Champions Season 4
« Reply #604 on: December 02, 2014, 09:02:15 pm »
Now that things are more calm.. I am Littlefield, otherwise known as Richard MacDuff. While the EU Battalion will be downsizing and going inactive, the North American Company will be continuing their normal business. I wish all of the former members of the 92nd the best of luck, and I hope to see you all around in the future. While the EU Company will be going mostly inactive, they will be retaining the 92nd Regiment of Foot name, and playing a single event every month. As the NA Company will be remaining in tact, this topic will remain open, and serve as our own.

Best of luck to you all.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2014, 09:04:07 pm by Littlefield »
Lieutenant Richard MacDuff

92nd Regiment of Foot - Gordon Highlanders

Offline CharlieWJM

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • 1er grenadiers
  • Nick: 1er_Gren_Cpt_Charlie
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #605 on: December 02, 2014, 09:06:02 pm »
Over the past 3-4 year's it's been nothing but an honor and a pleasure to have known, fought with and against you twice a week.
We may have had our up's and down's but for me nothing has changed. I will greatly miss our events and wish you all the best for the future !

Now to find new events with good admins and regiments ???

Offline 14e_Knight

• Major
    • View Profile
    • 14e Website
« Reply #606 on: December 02, 2014, 09:08:19 pm »
That is really surprising, best of luck to you Cameron, don't know really what happend but that's sad.
14e bullies, making people cri since 2011
Knight is the coolest person in the world.

Offline Andrew

• Major General
  • "Just keep stabbing he's gonna die eventually"
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MacAndrews or something
  • Side: Union
« Reply #607 on: December 02, 2014, 09:11:22 pm »
Bye guys, good luck in the future. You where the best, be proud ;)

It has been an honor fighting side by side and against each other.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2014, 09:13:22 pm by Andrew »

Offline John Cameron

• Second Lieutenant
  • Lieutenant-Colonel
    • View Profile
    • 92nd Gordon Highlanders Forum
  • Nick: John Cameron
« Reply #608 on: December 02, 2014, 09:16:29 pm »
That is really surprising, best of luck to you Cameron, don't know really what happend but that's sad.
Nothing happened old friend. I am just tired of the game and want to concentrate on other parts in my life. A new chapter if you want to call it like that.

When I announced my wish to the officers, non-commissioned officers and veterans of 2+ years a week ago they all decided to stop with NW as well and follow me to a new project. But we will keep the 92nd name and for the old times sake will play one match a month... maybe Stefan from the 33rd or the IVe will have a spot for us now and than.

Over the past 3-4 year's it's been nothing but an honor and a pleasure to have known, fought with and against you twice a week.
We may have had our up's and down's but for me nothing has changed. I will greatly miss our events and wish you all the best for the future !

Now to find new events with good admins and regiments ???
Thanks Charlie, we are not completely gone... NA will fully continue and EU will continue existing on a small scale... maybe now and than we could have a friendly match. I just wanted to give the competetive players like Draken, Maurice, Moskito, Nono, Nosswill and all those guys I started to love in the past months the chance to look for something more active as they are the best players in the community.

We are a part time company now I guess. Our schedule was set to try and have at least one event per month, but only public ones and not too serious any more.
Lieutenant-Colonel of the 92nd Regiment of Foot - Gordon Highlanders

Founded on the 28th September 2010

Offline SpaceKiller

• Donator
  • slt fdp
    • View Profile
    • 14e Gaming
  • Nick: 14e_Adj_SpaceKiller
« Reply #609 on: December 02, 2014, 09:22:22 pm »
I wish good luck to all the members of the 92nd for their future. A historical regiment, and pillar of the community that goes out today. It was a pleasure to fight with you on the battlefield, and I remember the moments spent with you last year at your events, that was so epic ! You seem take the same way as us, I am confident that we will meet again on another game soon !

Offline Josh Faraday

• Colonel
  • Desires Stroh 80.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Arminius
« Reply #610 on: December 02, 2014, 09:23:27 pm »
R.I.P.
Arminius/Dennis Bergkamp/Tristan Bouvier/J.P. ...

All my life I’ve been fearful of defeat. But now that it has come it’s not near as terrible as I’d expected. The sun still shines, water still tastes good…glory is all well and good but life is enough, nay?

Offline Enriik

• Second Lieutenant
  • Honneur
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 14e_SLt_Enriik
« Reply #611 on: December 02, 2014, 09:24:13 pm »
Good luck for the future

Offline XerXes

• Sergeant
  • Retarded/retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: December 02, 2014, 09:28:01 pm »
I am crying all the time atm  :'(. I love 92nd and I would have joined if I ever left the 33rd :)

GL to all of you guys and pls attend the 33rd event :P.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2014, 09:36:39 pm by XerXes »

Offline Mercuri

• Second Lieutenant
  • Spanish King's Walloon Guard
    • View Profile
    • Comunidad Gamer Hispana
  • Nick: 2aBH_Mercuri / 5thFL_JacksonTeller
« Reply #613 on: December 02, 2014, 09:31:18 pm »
I have a lot of respect to the 92nd. I have faced with you a thousand times as a member of the 2aBH and the old RE. Definitely I didn't found enemies as good as you, good luck in your future projects and I hope to can play against you in the future.

Cheers

Offline TheAngrypineapple

• Major
  • Can't block
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 63e_Grd_TheAngrypineapple
« Reply #614 on: December 02, 2014, 09:36:05 pm »
I cri, another great regiment leaving the game. Good luck to all your members in the future.
14e bullies, making people cri since 2011

Previous: 93rd Rgl George Wallace | 14e Cpl TheAngrypineapple | 3rdFG Pte Duncan MacTavish