Author Topic: NA Groupfighting | www.nagroupfighting.org  (Read 500362 times)

Offline Calabaern

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [IV]1LH_SeaMonkey_Calabaern
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: NA Groupfighting | www.nagroupfighting.org
« Reply #450 on: September 10, 2014, 07:25:22 am »
Well, take this to the PM's, otherwise goodbye.
I am, you're the one replying to me

Offline Yoop

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #451 on: September 10, 2014, 07:36:25 am »
Soo... anything on my ban request?

All 3 individuals have been banned, thanks for the report and your patience. A lot of us are going to college now and have less and less time to admin.

Can I just ask how any of those screenshots proved Calabaern, Hotjoe and I(Yooper) were doing anything wrong? Which one of those screenshots even shows my name, other than killing someone on the OPPOSITE team? We never once "ran to the edge of the map" and delayed. And if we did end up being the last people alive, I switched to spec. right away.

Offline Shine

• Donator
  • ˙͜>˙
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [1erPLG]Lans_5hine
« Reply #452 on: September 10, 2014, 07:46:07 pm »

All 3 individuals have been banned, thanks for the report and your patience. A lot of us are going to college now and have less and less time to admin.

Can I just ask how any of those screenshots proved Calabaern, Hotjoe and I(Yooper) were doing anything wrong? Which one of those screenshots even shows my name, other than killing someone on the OPPOSITE team? We never once "ran to the edge of the map" and delayed. And if we did end up being the last people alive, I switched to spec. right away.

The logs were more than likely checked to confirm, we usually never ban just based on screenshots.

Offline Calabaern

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: September 10, 2014, 08:18:30 pm »

The logs were more than likely checked to confirm, we usually never ban just based on screenshots.
Then if i may ask, what was on the logs to show we were guilty? if it were tk's, it was late, joe and i were pretty bad, we screwed up alot, and yooper dying from swapping to spec. I'm sorry for pressing this, but we were falsely accused.

Offline BmCx_Blacklabel

• First Lieutenant
  • Owner and Head Admin of NA_Groupfighting.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Label
« Reply #454 on: September 10, 2014, 10:29:29 pm »

Then if i may ask, what was on the logs to show we were guilty? if it were tk's, it was late, joe and i were pretty bad, we screwed up alot, and yooper dying from swapping to spec. I'm sorry for pressing this, but we were falsely accused.

I did indeed check the logs and the screenshots before hand, I do not dish out perm bans lightly and make sure I double and triple check before hand to make sure this warrants a ban and I deemed that it did, for all 3 individuals, delaying may not seem like a serious offence but I know I speak for the majority of the server when I say I don't want to watch three people fist fight each other for the better part of 5 minutes. Based on the information I have this is probably all three individuals first offence (I could be wrong) so I am going to cut all three of you some slack. Post an unban request again in 4 days and I will unban all three of you myself. That being said, enough with the arguing and protesting it in the thread, It does NOT help your case nor does it make a moderator want to help you.

Offline Calabaern

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: September 10, 2014, 11:56:44 pm »

I did indeed check the logs and the screenshots before hand, I do not dish out perm bans lightly and make sure I double and triple check before hand to make sure this warrants a ban and I deemed that it did, for all 3 individuals, delaying may not seem like a serious offence but I know I speak for the majority of the server when I say I don't want to watch three people fist fight each other for the better part of 5 minutes. Based on the information I have this is probably all three individuals first offence (I could be wrong) so I am going to cut all three of you some slack. Post an unban request again in 4 days and I will unban all three of you myself. That being said, enough with the arguing and protesting it in the thread, It does NOT help your case nor does it make a moderator want to help you.
Ok, thank you.

Offline gmanburger

• Sergeant
  • 20% Skill. 80% Luck.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gman
« Reply #456 on: September 11, 2014, 02:19:52 am »
Community Name: Gman or gmanburger
Steam Name (Links preffered): gmanburger
Regiment (Leave blank if you do not apply):
Admin History: Area-Aplha_Gaming/ Grizz's_Server/ 25e_Server/
Why would you be a good admin: I'm very active on NA_Groupfighting I play at least 1 or 2 hours a day ( Ik no life) when im bored ill just hop on to see whats up. I also have experience being an admin I know when someone is trolling and when they should be corrected I believe in chances not to many, but we all deserve a chance after we commit mistakes, I've had my fair share of slays on the server before and now understand. I've been on the server and seen enough of the admins working to know what is expected. I love the community and I'm fairly well known around it, everyone I've met is nice and I'm fond of the community and the players that play on this particular server. I'm trustworthy and kind to all, willing to give a chance. I'd like to be and admin to help enforce rules on the server and make the community and the server even better.
User ID #:765554

+1
good man

Offline Zzehth

• Donator
  • NANWL Co-Founder
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Mexico is part of NA, damn gringos
« Reply #457 on: September 11, 2014, 02:20:27 am »
Community Name: Gman or gmanburger
Steam Name (Links preffered): gmanburger
Regiment (Leave blank if you do not apply):
Admin History: Area-Aplha_Gaming/ Grizz's_Server/ 25e_Server/
Why would you be a good admin: I'm very active on NA_Groupfighting I play at least 1 or 2 hours a day ( Ik no life) when im bored ill just hop on to see whats up. I also have experience being an admin I know when someone is trolling and when they should be corrected I believe in chances not to many, but we all deserve a chance after we commit mistakes, I've had my fair share of slays on the server before and now understand. I've been on the server and seen enough of the admins working to know what is expected. I love the community and I'm fairly well known around it, everyone I've met is nice and I'm fond of the community and the players that play on this particular server. I'm trustworthy and kind to all, willing to give a chance. I'd like to be and admin to help enforce rules on the server and make the community and the server even better.
User ID #:765554

+1
good man

+2
Father of the NA Competitive Scene

Offline Kovyjack

• Captain
  • I'm gay, no homo though.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr.21
  • Side: Union
« Reply #458 on: September 11, 2014, 03:46:28 am »
Name of the person causing trouble: Kirk
Nature of their offense: Teamkilling repeatedly/ Teamkilling and leaving
Time and date of their offense: 9/10/2014 8:10PM
If needed, what your relationship was to the offense in question.: Receiver of the constant teamkills
Any proof if you have it, For instance screenshots. (use spoilers!):

Offline Zzehth

• Donator
  • NANWL Co-Founder
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Mexico is part of NA, damn gringos
« Reply #459 on: September 11, 2014, 04:09:14 am »
Name of the person causing trouble: Kirk
Nature of their offense: Teamkilling repeatedly/ Teamkilling and leaving
Time and date of their offense: 9/10/2014 8:10PM
If needed, what your relationship was to the offense in question.: Receiver of the constant teamkills
Any proof if you have it, For instance screenshots. (use spoilers!):

Banned, thanks for the report.

Father of the NA Competitive Scene

Offline Colonys22

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: September 11, 2014, 05:57:56 am »
Name under which you were banned: (some TAG probably) __ Colonys22
What was happening when you got banned: Late night, friendly fighting (I was team dueling Mcknight). I think I teamkilled a few people for 1 round, but that was it. I got instant perma ban with no warning from an admin. Don't even play m&b or NW but it was at least 3 months ago. Like to GF the few times I play again.
Time and date: June or July maybe?
Timezone:Brasilia
User Identification Number: How do I get that?

Offline Andee

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: September 11, 2014, 06:00:05 am »
Name under which you were banned: (some TAG probably) __ Colonys22
What was happening when you got banned: Late night, friendly fighting (I was team dueling Mcknight). I think I teamkilled a few people for 1 round, but that was it. I got instant perma ban with no warning from an admin. Don't even play m&b or NW but it was at least 3 months ago. Like to GF the few times I play again.
Time and date: June or July maybe?
Timezone:Brasilia
User Identification Number: How do I get that?

Wasn't your ban request denied last week for mass TK?
xD

Offline Colonys22

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: September 11, 2014, 06:02:55 am »
There was no mass TK. Might have been at max 5 in 2 rounds and that was it. Instant perma ban with no kick, slay, warning, tempban. That was 3 months ago.

Offline Andee

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: September 11, 2014, 06:20:27 am »
There was no mass TK. Might have been at max 5 in 2 rounds and that was it. Instant perma ban with no kick, slay, warning, tempban. That was 3 months ago.

1 tk on purpose gets you banned.
xD

Offline Colonys22

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: September 11, 2014, 06:27:33 am »
I put an unban request for an admin. Mind your own business. 1 tk is not instant perma ban comprendo? 3 months ago..