Author Topic: The Jail Break Server [Admin Applications Open]  (Read 75948 times)

Offline The Rebel

• Major
  • Drew Lock has a horse cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 9/18/14 Never Forget
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: The Jail Break Server [Admin Applications Open]
« Reply #450 on: January 19, 2015, 10:21:19 pm »
can i has admin. ooh wait

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
« Reply #451 on: January 20, 2015, 05:40:46 am »
Still taking active admins!

Offline Dankan

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: January 26, 2015, 02:33:51 pm »
In game Name: Dankan  or  [RedGuard]_Dimitry_Petrenko

Steam Name: Dankan37

Admin History: Well,I was admin in a lot of server,My 1st time was on a persistent word server then a guy contacted me and he asked if I could help him whit his server the server's name is "NeoGK siege" I spent almost 100 hours in that server and I played whit 100+ people,later some time I applied for "napoleonic Roleplay" and I got accepted as admin (But old apps got deleted),I'm also admin on a homemade sever where I play whit Friends.

Why you want to be admin:Many times when i play on the Jailbreack server there are no admin or there is only one who has trouble running the server,too many people break the rules,rdm,tk and spam.Since i can be on most of the day there will be always an admin on the server to run stuff.I have experience in running a server and being an admin so i will be able to handle rule-breaking players,spammers,rdm .etc If i become an admin i will try to keep order in the server and be fair to all players.

Who can vouch for you: CommunistKebab and a guy call Walrus

Time you can be on: All the time as long I'm not occuped whit other stuffs.

Thanks for reading.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2015, 05:03:52 pm by Dankan »

Offline Dankan

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: January 26, 2015, 02:44:46 pm »
 [Deleted Post]
« Last Edit: January 26, 2015, 04:58:31 pm by Dankan »

Offline Conway998

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #454 on: January 26, 2015, 05:01:49 pm »

Admin History: Well,I was admin in a lot of server,My 1st time was on a persistent word server then a guy contacted me and he asked if I could help him whit his server the server's name is "NeoGK siege" I spent almost 100 hours in that server and I played whit 100+ people in same moment as admin,later some time I applied for "napoleonic Roleplay" and I got accepted as admin,I'm also admin on my Reg's server.

Why you want to be admin:Many times when i play on the Jailbreack server there are no admin or there is only one who has trouble running the server,too many people break the rules,rdm,tk and spam.Since i can be on most of the day there will be always an admin on the server to run stuff.I have experience in running a server and being an admin so i will be able to handle rule-breaking players,spammers,rdm .etc If i become an admin i will try to keep order in the server and be fair to all players.

Thanks for reading.

I can't find your steam name, could you please add conway998 on steam.
Would put an image here but I'm a Nub so that's not happening

Offline Dankan

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: January 26, 2015, 05:04:39 pm »

Admin History: Well,I was admin in a lot of server,My 1st time was on a persistent word server then a guy contacted me and he asked if I could help him whit his server the server's name is "NeoGK siege" I spent almost 100 hours in that server and I played whit 100+ people in same moment as admin,later some time I applied for "napoleonic Roleplay" and I got accepted as admin,I'm also admin on my Reg's server.

Thanks for reading.

I can't find your steam name, could you please add conway998 on steam.

I already have conway on steam.

Offline Conway

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 41stNY_Whatever_Conway
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #456 on: January 26, 2015, 05:16:40 pm »
SOOOOOOOO many peoples on today!

Offline Conway

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: January 26, 2015, 08:49:34 pm »

Admin History: Well,I was admin in a lot of server,My 1st time was on a persistent word server then a guy contacted me and he asked if I could help him whit his server the server's name is "NeoGK siege" I spent almost 100 hours in that server and I played whit 100+ people,later some time I applied for "napoleonic Roleplay" and I got accepted as admin (But old apps got deleted),I'm also admin on a homemade sever where I play whit Friends.

Thanks for reading.
Accepted!

Offline Colby The Cheese

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: January 27, 2015, 04:33:13 pm »
Name that was banned: ColbyITheIGreat
Why banned: Unknown, I was repeatably kicked by Admin Princess_Ugly_Face. For again Unknown reasons (reference pictures:) The part about me "RDMing and killing prisoners" had no proof to support his claims, and we where fighting on a unscripted map, with both nations able to do damage and having rifles, so we killed each other.

When killing Prisoners on the scripted map earlier (both times had no admins to support or deny these claims), I shot prisoners who ran away, hid early, or had weapons showing out. How is that RDM? I was repeatedly insulted, and kicked before I had a chance to state my point of view then banned.

I think the admin choosing to kick me and Ban me without me knowing the reason, or even having time to explain before being banned permeantly is biased and unfair. And would like for another Admin to decide based on the evidence I have provided that there is reason to ban me.

Date and time of ban: 5:09 AM PST
User ID (Not CD key): Colby The Cheese (Steam)
« Last Edit: January 27, 2015, 04:39:33 pm by Colby The Cheese »

Offline Conway

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: January 27, 2015, 05:06:37 pm »
Spoiler
Why banned: Unknown, I was repeatably kicked by Admin Princess_Ugly_Face. For again Unknown reasons (reference pictures:) The part about me "RDMing and killing prisoners" had no proof to support his claims, and we where fighting on a unscripted map, with both nations able to do damage and having rifles, so we killed each other.

When killing Prisoners on the scripted map earlier (both times had no admins to support or deny these claims), I shot prisoners who ran away, hid early, or had weapons showing out. How is that RDM? I was repeatedly insulted, and kicked before I had a chance to state my point of view then banned.

I think the admin choosing to kick me and Ban me without me knowing the reason, or even having time to explain before being banned permeantly is biased and unfair. And would like for another Admin to decide based on the evidence I have provided that there is reason to ban me.

[close]
It was a temp ban so no unbanning is needed, you can join again anytime. Meanwhile I will ask about what happened.

Offline Colby The Cheese

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: January 27, 2015, 05:44:01 pm »
Spoiler

[close]
It was a temp ban so no unbanning is needed, you can join again anytime. Meanwhile I will ask about what happened.
I was unsure if it was a perma-ban, and thanks for taking the time to look into the reason for my ban and repeated kicks.

Offline Ajakz100

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: January 28, 2015, 09:37:32 pm »
e

Offline Conway

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: January 28, 2015, 10:49:08 pm »
Posting this for the applicant.

In game Name: jonas_ismail
Steam Name: Ajakz100
Admin History: I've never been an Admin in M&B, although i've had past experinces in other online games such as, CS, SA:MP, Minecraft.
Why you want to be admin: I want to be Admin because i enjoy playing the game and i also enjoy helping players in game as much as possible.
 I'm familiar with the role of being a admin and i know that it can be very stressful at times which i can handle.
 I want to help the server with its popularity and also to be fair to players and punish those who break the rules.
I think it's important to have Admins active in game as often as possible to keep an eye on the players to avoid chaos.
I'm very social as well and i'm active in game, so i will also be in game a lot to keep a look-out for things.
I'm also fair and won't abuse my powers and i want to only help as much as possible to make it fun for everyone.
 I'm calm even during difficult situations and know how to behave myself.
Who can vouch for you?: Atm none, since i haven't asked or talked with anyone about it :) but my goal is to get some supporters.

Offline The_HighLord

• Sergeant
  • 77y + 77th Major
    • View Profile
    • 77y website
  • Nick: 77y_Maj_TheHighLord
« Reply #463 on: January 30, 2015, 07:04:47 pm »
In game Name: 77y_Gfc_The_HighLord
Steam Name: 77y_Gfc_The_HighLord
Admin History:Had Admin on a friends server which was mainly commander battle game mode.
Why you want to be admin: To prevent grds from Rdming and spoiling the game.
Who can vouch for you?: 77y arty ect.

Offline Conway

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: January 30, 2015, 09:00:39 pm »
In game Name: 77y_Gfc_The_HighLord
Steam Name: 77y_Gfc_The_HighLord
Admin History:Had Admin on a friends server which was mainly commander battle game mode.
Why you want to be admin: To prevent grds from Rdming and spoiling the game.
Who can vouch for you?: 77y arty ect.
Accepted add 3rdKGL Conway on Steam!