Yuri and Blade are the same Malmöstanian 13 year old
11 (7.6%)
BLOCK!!
8 (5.6%)
allah snackbar
10 (6.9%)
20 (13.9%)

Total Members Voted: 136

Author Topic: 60th Royal Bydand Rifles ~ The Order of the Wild Boar 🐗  (Read 132962 times)

Offline Hasdrubal Barca

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hamilcar_Barca
  • Side: Union
Re: Fungus's 60th is back!!!! Rip K-KA
« Reply #1260 on: October 26, 2014, 05:11:05 pm »
RIP to fun. Dis gaem is serious business guis!

NO FUN ALLOWED.

PTS? Peter pls can i say something?

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1261 on: October 26, 2014, 05:12:52 pm »
Matthew play nice kiddo
or i ban ok?
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline Peter Broetz

• Brigadier General
  • batteries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1262 on: October 26, 2014, 05:25:57 pm »
pts is in session

Offline Jorvasker

• Donator
  • 33rd_Fus_Jorvasker
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jorvasker
« Reply #1263 on: October 26, 2014, 05:26:34 pm »
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Regiment History:
Filthy Casual Publorde from May 2011 - Mid July 2012 / Early Services from July - November 2012, including 33rd, 63e, 1stCI / 1stFKI - November 2012 - April 2013 / Break from April 2013 - July 2013, with a short return to 63e from June until July / 1stEPI - July 2013 - January 2016 (Retired from game)

Offline Fungus

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #1264 on: October 26, 2014, 05:36:27 pm »
You're missing an m or two there mseven
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline Tyrionpk

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: K-KA Tyrion
« Reply #1265 on: October 26, 2014, 06:51:29 pm »
I should admit I was a bit stunned when I learned about my nomination. Without false modesty, I feel that other managers are also worthy of this reward. However, I realize that it can't be divided into five, so again I want to express my gratitude to you. I am very pleased to receive this award. I am very pleased also because it was one of my child dreams to stand in front of many people accepting an award recognizing my qualities and achievements. So, today you are present at the fulfillment of my dream. I can't express my excitement and inspiration with this award. Then, in the years of my unclouded childhood I couldn't imagine how interesting my life would be. Of course, I faced a lot of challenges but I succeeded to overcome them and gained outstanding experience. Before entering the business sphere, I served in the U.S. Army. During that time I patrolled the east-west Germanboarder as Cavalry Scout until the wall came down. I also served in Operation Desert Storm. Those days are in the past but something invaluable remains with me. It is my character which was built up then. I had to overcome professional difficulties and personal storms of life, but I succeeded. I started my career as a pressman, and then worked my way to a plant manager that oversees two manufacturing operations. I think this is real success. And today's award is the symbol of that success.

Offline Fungus

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #1266 on: October 26, 2014, 08:49:18 pm »
I should admit I was a bit stunned when I learned about my nomination. Without false modesty, I feel that other managers are also worthy of this reward. However, I realize that it can't be divided into five, so again I want to express my gratitude to you. I am very pleased to receive this award. I am very pleased also because it was one of my child dreams to stand in front of many people accepting an award recognizing my qualities and achievements. So, today you are present at the fulfillment of my dream. I can't express my excitement and inspiration with this award. Then, in the years of my unclouded childhood I couldn't imagine how interesting my life would be. Of course, I faced a lot of challenges but I succeeded to overcome them and gained outstanding experience. Before entering the business sphere, I served in the U.S. Army. During that time I patrolled the east-west Germanboarder as Cavalry Scout until the wall came down. I also served in Operation Desert Storm. Those days are in the past but something invaluable remains with me. It is my character which was built up then. I had to overcome professional difficulties and personal storms of life, but I succeeded. I started my career as a pressman, and then worked my way to a plant manager that oversees two manufacturing operations. I think this is real success. And today's award is the symbol of that success.
:/

Offline Tyrionpk

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1267 on: February 23, 2015, 09:22:43 pm »

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Offline Charles MackMoose

• First Sergeant
  • Moose Kidd0
    • View Profile
  • Nick: KingMoose
« Reply #1268 on: February 23, 2015, 09:22:53 pm »

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Offline Arcturus

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1269 on: February 23, 2015, 09:23:14 pm »
Welcome back Fungus.

Offline Fungus

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #1270 on: February 23, 2015, 09:23:25 pm »
Someone has made a claim against my kinglyship and my ownership of the 60th!!!!

AeroNinja

« Reply #1271 on: February 23, 2015, 09:23:29 pm »
rip K-KA. :/

Offline Tyrionpk

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1272 on: February 23, 2015, 09:24:09 pm »

Offline Charles MackMoose

• First Sergeant
  • Moose Kidd0
    • View Profile
  • Nick: KingMoose
« Reply #1273 on: February 23, 2015, 09:30:06 pm »
Email= CaptainAutism@Bydand.com
Mothers maiden name= Salib
First pet's name= Cat
Name of first boss= Phill
Name of first school= Shorefields
Childhood nickname= Ginge

Offline Fungus

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #1274 on: February 23, 2015, 09:34:16 pm »
Email= CaptainAutism@Bydand.com
Mothers maiden name= Salib
First pet's name= Cat
Name of first boss= Phill
Name of first school= Shorefields
Childhood nickname= Ginge

Denied, EnglishHighlander in disguise