Yuri and Blade are the same Malmöstanian 13 year old
11 (7.6%)
BLOCK!!
8 (5.6%)
allah snackbar
10 (6.9%)
20 (13.9%)

Total Members Voted: 136

Author Topic: 60th Royal Bydand Rifles ~ The Order of the Wild Boar 🐗  (Read 133334 times)

Offline Reginald Schneider

• Brigadier General
  • Can't stop a <snip>
    • View Profile
    • GunZo and Regi
  • Nick: 60th_Cpt_<snip>
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 60th Royal Bydand Rifles
« Reply #915 on: May 30, 2014, 12:28:25 pm »
Worst event we have had all day, even worse that the Hornburg mod fiasco at 9 am this morning. Had to demote 57 people due to a number of issues, including failure to shoot officers, inability to spread on command and even questioning my, the Fungus's authority. Not just that, but attendance was shocking, we only managed 83!! A record low for the Bydand roifles. Completely unacceptable
Get the pions to be better next time, my prophet.
god of memes
#RaceTo1000 https://i.imgur.com/sQrpb6d.jpg

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
« Reply #916 on: May 30, 2014, 12:37:12 pm »
Perhaps a Jihad should be called apon those within the regiment not wishing to comply with their Sultan's demands...
الله أكبر
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline Jelly

• Colonel
  • Formerly of 1stKDG, 60th, 1erChas, K-KA
    • View Profile
« Reply #917 on: May 30, 2014, 12:38:24 pm »
jihad4dolan

Offline Hasdrubal Barca

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hamilcar_Barca
  • Side: Union
« Reply #918 on: May 30, 2014, 02:38:32 pm »
The time has come that we – the 8Lr 60th – will leave this community. It was a pleasure to see the “development” of the community and the different regiments growing and taking their place in the community. Concerning our disbandment theres not much to say, we mainly lost the interest in playing NW. We just “had” to say, thank you. Thank you for the great gaming experiences, thank you for the great development of the earlier modification, thank you for everything FSE NSA. A great thanks also goes to the 92nd Bydand and 84e 95th, who always helped us in s rebuilding and restoring our regiment bydanding and spreading. Thanks for great linebattles and amazing fun events! Equally worth mentioning is the glorious 13e Regiment.We had a really great time alongside you guys, and we really enjoyed it. Especially our 2vs2 linebattles and our football events. You always helped us and fought alongside us, although you were frenchies lol wot. The only thing we regret is not being part of the community for 2 years entire 3 years but only 2 ½ ;). Its really hard to say good bye, but nevertheless we all wish you even more greater experiences and linebattles!

In high regards,

8.Leib-Grenadier Regiment ( 1.Brandenburgisches ) 60th Royal Bydand Rifles.

Cba writing my own message, sry ggwp.  :-\

You are all shit.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #919 on: May 30, 2014, 03:17:39 pm »
Shut up Matt.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Fungus

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #920 on: May 30, 2014, 05:12:38 pm »
Shut up Matt.
He wont see that, he's gone for 60 years on a fapping quest
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #921 on: May 30, 2014, 05:48:30 pm »
Shut up Matt.
What does he aim to do, rip his dick off?
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Fungus

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #922 on: May 30, 2014, 07:08:41 pm »
Shut up Matt.
you wish m7 then your's might actually be bigger #2funi4U

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #923 on: May 30, 2014, 07:09:11 pm »
Shut up Matt.
you wish m7 then your's might actually be bigger #2funi4U
Kden.

Offline Jelly

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #924 on: May 30, 2014, 07:09:54 pm »
oh ok

Offline Fungus

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #925 on: May 30, 2014, 07:13:04 pm »
OH OK DEN TO BOTH YALL

Offline Jelly

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #926 on: May 30, 2014, 07:13:42 pm »
hello fungus

Offline Fungus

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #927 on: May 30, 2014, 07:14:17 pm »
Well hi there! How are you??

Offline Jelly

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #928 on: May 30, 2014, 07:19:11 pm »
shut up

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #929 on: May 30, 2014, 07:24:46 pm »