Yuri and Blade are the same Malmöstanian 13 year old
11 (7.6%)
BLOCK!!
8 (5.6%)
allah snackbar
10 (6.9%)
20 (13.9%)

Total Members Voted: 136

Author Topic: 60th Royal Bydand Rifles ~ The Order of the Wild Boar 🐗  (Read 134049 times)

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 60th Royal Bydand Rifles
« Reply #345 on: April 08, 2014, 11:35:38 am »
too many scrubs is bad for regiment Jelly, look at 17u
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline MrSt3fan

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Col_MrSt3fan
« Reply #346 on: April 08, 2014, 11:37:24 am »
Do you guys know how to spread?

AeroNinja

« Reply #347 on: April 08, 2014, 11:38:44 am »
They don't ;p

Offline Fungus

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: April 08, 2014, 11:41:04 am »
They don't ;p
well at least we can BLOCK
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline MrSt3fan

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: April 08, 2014, 11:41:20 am »
I had high hopes .. guess there will never be a 60th that knows how to spread

AeroNinja

« Reply #350 on: April 08, 2014, 11:41:53 am »

Offline Fungus

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: April 08, 2014, 11:45:32 am »
If you say so.
And St3fan, of course we can spred ya silly billy, we just cant strafe like the old 60th, legal reasons you see

Offline MrSt3fan

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: April 08, 2014, 11:46:52 am »
I know someone who is very good at streifing, I can ask him if he teaches you if you want?

Offline Fungus

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: April 08, 2014, 11:49:23 am »
Already inquired about his teachings, unfortunately, he only taught strafing to the old 60th because of a special bond, something that we are yet to establish with the master of streiif

Offline MrSt3fan

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: April 08, 2014, 11:54:29 am »
Hmm I guess it takes time, be patient and hopefully one day you will be able to streif. Perhaps this will help to speed up the process (watch from 13:40)
Spoiler
[youtube]http://youtu.be/6ZNLPcxChWU[/youtube]
[close]

Offline Fungus

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: April 08, 2014, 11:59:24 am »
I will study this video day and night

Offline MrSt3fan

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: April 08, 2014, 12:00:24 pm »
Good luck ! I hope you will master the art of streif

Offline Reginald Schneider

• Brigadier General
  • Can't stop a <snip>
    • View Profile
    • GunZo and Regi
  • Nick: 60th_Cpt_<snip>
« Reply #357 on: April 08, 2014, 02:17:48 pm »
I
AM
ALLAH!!
god of memes
#RaceTo1000 https://i.imgur.com/sQrpb6d.jpg

Offline Fungus

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: April 08, 2014, 03:14:07 pm »
Whalecum new peeps

Offline Reginald Schneider

• Brigadier General
  • Can't stop a <snip>
    • View Profile
    • GunZo and Regi
  • Nick: 60th_Cpt_<snip>
« Reply #359 on: April 08, 2014, 03:15:53 pm »
god of memes
#RaceTo1000 https://i.imgur.com/sQrpb6d.jpg