Author Topic: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive  (Read 716859 times)

Offline Vespasian

• First Lieutenant
  • Ex 91st & Spartan
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 22nd_Foot_Lt_Vespasian
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
« Reply #1395 on: December 04, 2014, 01:01:54 am »
I really don't understand how you can not be over silver if you have 20+ wins, everyone i played with including myself had the starting rank of Gold Nova 2. Gold Nova is difficult to get off though, it's all about your team. When you get to MGE/DMG+ you play with premade.

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1396 on: December 04, 2014, 01:58:03 am »
I once was shit so I placed silver, now I am less shit, getting better. I can't rank up though because solo q = cancer with silvers.

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Vespasian

• First Lieutenant
  • Ex 91st & Spartan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1397 on: December 04, 2014, 03:04:04 am »
I once was shit so I placed silver, now I am less shit, getting better. I can't rank up though because solo q = cancer with silvers.
You EU or NA?

Offline Who-

• Colonel
  • You been lookin' for the wrong one
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1398 on: December 04, 2014, 03:31:01 am »
I really don't understand how you can not be over silver if you have 20+ wins, everyone i played with including myself had the starting rank of Gold Nova 2. Gold Nova is difficult to get off though, it's all about your team. When you get to MGE/DMG+ you play with premade.
Becoming a certain rank doesnt make you play with a premade. I often only play with 1 other guy.
I'm like a reincarnated Saltyy But I actually have some talent.

Offline Vespasian

• First Lieutenant
  • Ex 91st & Spartan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1399 on: December 04, 2014, 03:39:06 am »
Becoming a certain rank doesnt make you play with a premade. I often only play with 1 other guy.
You'll most definitely find you play against more premade teams at that rank. In addition to this i know people who wont que unless there are 4 people at MGE rank. Maybe it's just a EU thing.

Offline Who-

• Colonel
  • You been lookin' for the wrong one
    • View Profile
« Reply #1400 on: December 04, 2014, 03:41:06 am »
Its definitely an EU thing.
I'm like a reincarnated Saltyy But I actually have some talent.

Offline Jamie

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #1401 on: December 04, 2014, 08:50:59 am »
After 2 months of break from CS:GO, I am still MG1, and lost 5 games in rows, and still no derank, lawl.
what if i am shadowbanned

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
« Reply #1402 on: December 04, 2014, 12:39:51 pm »
After 2 months of break from CS:GO, I am still MG1, and lost 5 games in rows, and still no derank, lawl.
hang urself pls

Also is anyone else getting insane fps drops on the Vanguard maps??

I  mean my laptop can barely run this game but 3fps?? 
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline The Norseman

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: K-KA_Kpl_TheNorseman
« Reply #1403 on: December 04, 2014, 01:08:48 pm »
Werent you nova 1 for a short period of time? Alexander played with us and went from silver 2 to Nova 4 in like 3 days

nine wins in a row at silver elite master still no rank up :/ and no I never have reached the promised land of mediocre ranks
Not possible, unless your score was INCREDIBLY poor each time, in which you dont deserve a promotion ;p

Well he was silver and I am LEM so he gets matched against people 15 times better than him so his ELO is also boosted like 6x
The Norseman is my name in my name.

"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
« Reply #1404 on: December 04, 2014, 01:28:16 pm »
I'm 12 wins away from 100, #Fungus'sroadtoNova1before100winsisagokiddos
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
« Reply #1405 on: December 04, 2014, 01:54:10 pm »
You EU or NA?
NA

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #1406 on: December 04, 2014, 02:10:52 pm »
Silver 1 anyone?

over 100 wins too try not to laugh please
I have around 25 :/

Offline Crescent Glow

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1407 on: December 04, 2014, 02:27:24 pm »

Offline Locust

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1408 on: December 04, 2014, 02:32:17 pm »
I have 13 Comp wins lel. How do you go from Silver 2 to a rank people wont make fun of you? :/

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
« Reply #1409 on: December 04, 2014, 03:39:21 pm »
You placed silver 2, you poor soul.