Author Topic: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive  (Read 717118 times)

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
« Reply #1380 on: December 02, 2014, 02:47:02 pm »
I would die for one Dragon Lore, I want that more than a knife.

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1381 on: December 02, 2014, 05:41:14 pm »
It's official I'll never reach anything above silver
Q________________________________________________________________________________________________________Q

#silverlyf
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline The Norseman

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: K-KA_Kpl_TheNorseman
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1382 on: December 03, 2014, 05:56:45 pm »
Werent you nova 1 for a short period of time? Alexander played with us and went from silver 2 to Nova 4 in like 3 days
The Norseman is my name in my name.

"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

Offline Fungus

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #1383 on: December 03, 2014, 06:02:13 pm »
Werent you nova 1 for a short period of time? Alexander played with us and went from silver 2 to Nova 4 in like 3 days

nine wins in a row at silver elite master still no rank up :/ and no I never have reached the promised land of mediocre ranks
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline Vespasian

• First Lieutenant
  • Ex 91st & Spartan
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 22nd_Foot_Lt_Vespasian
« Reply #1384 on: December 03, 2014, 09:36:05 pm »

nine wins in a row at silver elite master still no rank up :/ and no I never have reached the promised land of mediocre ranks
Not possible, unless your score was INCREDIBLY poor each time, in which you dont deserve a promotion ;p

Offline Fungus

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #1385 on: December 03, 2014, 09:40:11 pm »

Not possible, unless your score was INCREDIBLY poor each time, in which you dont deserve a promotion ;p

Went to go get a screenie of my last 8  matches, you are right must of forgot a loss, either way, it was still 9 wins out of 10 matches split 5/1/4

then i got like 3 loses in a row :/ #thestruggleisreal

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1386 on: December 03, 2014, 09:41:40 pm »
Don't worry Fungus, I am also a SEM, and I will get to Nova for the both of us. :-*
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1387 on: December 03, 2014, 09:42:56 pm »
Silver 1 anyone?

Offline Fungus

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #1388 on: December 03, 2014, 09:43:45 pm »
Don't worry Fungus, I am also a SEM, and I will get to Nova for the both of us. :-*

pff Slop pls you are NA, you're not getting to Nova 1
pls
enough
mi sides

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1389 on: December 03, 2014, 09:44:41 pm »

pls
enough
mi sides

Fine. We are over.
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow

Offline Fungus

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #1390 on: December 03, 2014, 09:46:49 pm »

pls
enough
mi sides

Fine. We are over.

I'll get over it

Offline Crescent Glow

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1391 on: December 03, 2014, 10:00:29 pm »
This game has a learning wall rather than a curve

Offline Fungus

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #1392 on: December 03, 2014, 11:00:41 pm »

nah m7 you're just shit compared to me, get on my level kiddo

Offline Crescent Glow

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1393 on: December 03, 2014, 11:09:42 pm »

nah m7 you're just shit compared to me, get on my level kiddo

Sad but true

Offline Madbull

• Colonel
    • View Profile