Author Topic: 22nd (Cheshire) Regiment of Foot | Line + Artillery | 3.5 Years! [NA]  (Read 65963 times)

Offline Barraclough

• Major
  • melee is overrated
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 22nd Regiment of Foot - "The Red Knights" [NA]
« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2014, 11:51:55 pm »
They look really really nice actually!
The reg with the best memes by far. Not even a contest. Also decent at shooting I guess.
The best reg in the world apparently

Offline Amit_

• Captain
  • 22nd "Cheshire" Regiment
    • View Profile
    • Reddit Rescue Force
  • Nick: [22nd]Maj_Amit
« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2014, 12:06:44 am »
Yes, indeed! However, I've asked Godfather to add NA or North America somewhere on the signatures to prevent a misrepresentation of Murphy's EU 22nd regiment, which has been in operation for over a year.
Who the fug am I? Read up here.

Offline Amit_

• Captain
    • View Profile
    • Reddit Rescue Force
« Reply #32 on: May 09, 2014, 04:43:53 am »
We had a headshotting kind of day on Tuesday:

Tagenn got a ridiculous long-range headshot on Josef at the beginning of the event.

Godfather got a nice uphill headshot

A four man line still has some bite to it

Some fools paid the ultimate price for their
sacrificial rituals during last Friday's staging at UG Linebattle:

And last Tuesday we had a good time at the
Continental Army Linebattle:

Kinghon swaggin' it up at the top of the scoreboard

A good volley before we charged

Another reg ran up in front of us. Probably not the best idea, but it looks cool

« Last Edit: May 10, 2014, 04:37:04 am by Amit_ »

Offline Grimsight

• Donator
  • ᴅɪꜱʀᴇꜱᴩᴇᴄᴛ_Yᴏᴜʀ_ᴍᴇᴍᴇꜱ
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt
  • Side: Union
« Reply #33 on: May 09, 2014, 04:57:24 am »
Nice screenshots  ;D

Offline Locust

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 18, 2014, 03:09:36 am »
So how are you guys?

Offline LemonJuice(Zeke)

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Bon Jovi
« Reply #35 on: May 26, 2014, 06:54:59 pm »
Great Screenshots!

Offline Ody

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • MoskovGren Ody on steam
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MoskovGren_Kpt_~Odysseus~
« Reply #36 on: May 26, 2014, 07:54:37 pm »
So how are you guys?
locust just wants  a 1v1  ::)

Good luck from MoskovGren  :)

Offline Amit_

• Captain
    • View Profile
    • Reddit Rescue Force
« Reply #37 on: May 26, 2014, 08:30:48 pm »
So how are you guys?
locust just wants  a 1v1  ::)

Good luck from MoskovGren  :)

I was supposed to post an update last week, but a combination of being busy and being lazy prevented me from doing so. It's funny that you should say that, though, since we have a 1v1 scheduled with the 40th for this Saturday haha.

Offline Tywin

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4th_RG_2Lt_Tywin
« Reply #38 on: July 02, 2014, 03:17:43 am »
lol
« Last Edit: July 17, 2015, 03:43:38 am by Tywin »

Offline Amit_

• Captain
    • View Profile
    • Reddit Rescue Force
« Reply #39 on: July 02, 2014, 08:29:02 am »
Probably one of the worst regiments I've seen so far. One of their recruits, "Chase" teamkilled me after I had shot  a person he was about to engage in melee. When I reported it to the admin, who came on later, they did not punish  him in any way. When I first came onto their server, this same "Chase" claimed he was an admin and the leader of  the regiment. When I confronted him about his "Pve" tag, one of the other members "Tangenn" said, "Ever heard of  lying? It's your fault for being so gullible." Obviously, this is an...incredibly stupid thing to say. Later, when  I complained about it, Chase told me to "suck his balls.", and in the end the admin Lemon ended up taking no real  action besides banning me when I complained about them. I can tell that this regiment is very immature, so if you  are a young child who loves teamkilling people, this regiment might just be for you!

I thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Upon reading your concerns, I consulted the server's activity logs to see exactly what transpired. Due to the rules of this forum, I cannot post the exact log, line for line,  but I can give you a summary of what occurred.

Order of events:

Spoiler
  • New_Player was teamkilled by Warden / Warden did not apologize (may have still been in combat).
  • New_Player called Warden a fucker one minute after the TK. / Warden replied by calling New_Player a cunt.
  • New_Players claimed that Warden is jealous of his skills so Warden TK'd him.
  • Warden committed suicide (presumably by accident) / New_Player instantly called him a moron.
  • Warden left the server.
  • New_Player complained about lag. / Nobody replied to the statement.
  • New_Player asked who on the server is Warden (remember that Warden had left).
  • KnightwhosyasNE sent out a recruitment message asking who wanted to join the 22nd. (seconds after New_Player's  question) / Chase replied with "Me".
  • New_Player mistook Chase's reply to Knight's question as a reply to his own.
  • New_Player called Chase a teamkiller who sucks. / (At the same time) Chase jokingly said that he is the leader of  the 22nd.
  • Knight asked who New_Player was talking about. / New_Player responded by saying ChaseColt.
  • ChaseColt said he didn't TK anyone.
  • New_player stated that only he was TK'd by Chase if Chase is warden. New_Player claimed that he had logs to prove  that Chase is Warden (lol?)
  • Chase responded by quoting New_Player's statement about logs and added "suck my balls". / New_Player said "lol"
  • One minute went by and New_player stated that the server was laggy (ignoring the previous encounter). / Another  player replied to the comment saying that the server wasn't laggy.
  • New_Player stated again that the server is laggy. / More players commented that the server isn't laggy.
  • One minute later New_Player stated "nice regiment".
  • One minute later New_Player blatantly teamkilled ChaseColt. / New_Player asked how Chase is in charge of the server  if he's a Private.
  • ChaseColt soon responded in turn by teamkilling New_Player. / Tagenn stated that Chase is not in charge.
  • New_Player respondd using all capitals saying "LOL HE SAID HE WAS". / Tagenn said "ever heard of lying?"
  • Still in all capitals New_Player replied with "LOL WHAT A DUMB THING TO SAY".
  • Chase replied saying that New_Player was gullible to believe it. / New_Player replied: "LOL I LIED I AM SO COOL"
  • Three minutes went by. Tagenn (on opposite team) killed New_Player and another player consecutively.
  • After respawning New_Player immediately said "lol ur reg sucks". / Tagenn replied: You suck, my friend ;)
  • A random player told New_Player to "get with it or get out".
  • Two minutes later New_Player said that the map sucked and asked if one of the 22nd made it.
  • New_Player said that he's serious when he says the map is shit and so is the 22nd server. The map was a default NW  map.
  • A random player told New_Player to go get a life. / Chase chimed in saying that New_Player is a troll.
  • New_Players stated to the random player that Chase TK'd him because he shot someone he was about to melee kill.
  • New_Player also stated that Chase lied about it. Continued on by saying the 22nd is trash.
  • A random player called to have New_Player kicked from the server. / New_Player said the random player's reg was  trash, too.
  • Lemon joined the server as admin after hearing what happened. Lemon calls out New_Player. / New_Player begun his complaining about Chase.
  • A random player stated that New_Player is being a dick to everyone ./ Lemon kicked New_Player from the server.
[close]

Based on your demeanor in-game, it is of no surprise to me that you would make a generalized statement about an entire regiment from the experience you had with two people. You are in the wrong. If you want to talk shit to people about something that happened, be sure to include all of the information so you don't look like a fool when your trolling is revealed.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 08:50:28 am by Amit_ »

Offline EdwardC

• Donator
  • Cyberbullying + Memes = FSE Forums
    • View Profile
    • 9th East Norfolk
« Reply #40 on: July 17, 2014, 10:58:42 am »
Good luck to you all, best wishes.

Offline Locust

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 17, 2014, 05:30:43 pm »
Amit best lawyer NA

Offline Amit_

• Captain
    • View Profile
    • Reddit Rescue Force
« Reply #42 on: July 18, 2014, 04:24:08 am »
Good luck to you all, best wishes.

Thank you for the kind words, Edward. This time last week we had 22 members in our regiment. Today we have a solid 32. Between Saturday and today, we have managed to recruit 10 players thanks to the efforts of our regiment members.

Amit best lawyer NA

I always do the due diligence to ensure that people are receiving correct information. It takes time, yes, but it makes all the difference.

Offline PurplePanda

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Old Gen boy, led a few bad regiments.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Purpie
Re: 22nd (Cheshire) Regiment of Foot - "The Red Knights" [Recruiting NA]
« Reply #43 on: August 06, 2014, 08:25:45 pm »
To the first page with you!

AeroNinja

Re: 22nd (Cheshire) Regiment of Foot - "The Red Knights" [Recruiting NA]