Author Topic: NW_Official Servers Administrative Applications  (Read 66382 times)

Offline Elgost

• Volunteer
  • They Came For Blood but drowned in their own
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Elgost Faust
  • Side: Union
Re: Napoleonic Wars: Administrative Applications
« Reply #90 on: June 28, 2014, 05:40:37 am »
Community name: Elgost

Steam Name: Elgost

Location/Timezone: Eastern Standard Timezone

Applying for (Ts/Servers): NA Server

Regiments: currently enlisted in the 10te. Previous regiments include 9y, Nr20, 7th UVL, Nr20, 26th Dragoons, 5th, 17te, 29th 

About yourself:I'm 17 and have been playing games since long before i can remember, I've been playing Napoleonic wars for about 2 years and I am frequently on Na_1. my time is divided between my job, family and gaming. I Have an interest history and football and gaming and thats about the story of my life.

Why would I be a good admin:I would make a good admin because my job takes minimal hours out of my day and I deal with people on a regular basis. Also I don't have an issue with dealing out punishments and I enjoy making sure that people are having a good time. People that Break the rules know the punishment for breaking them.As an admin i would make sure that the rules are constantly enforced and that people are fairly dealt with.

Previous Experience: My adminship experience is limited to The 10te Official server and to Team speak Servers
They Came For Blood but drowned in their own

Offline IllusiveCam

• Donator
  • I am the Illusive Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 29, 2014, 09:03:01 pm »
Community name: IllusiveFaust
Steam Name: IllusiveCam
Location/Timezone: Ontario Canada (EST)
Applying for (Ts/Servers): NA1
Regiments: 24th(Resigned) 8thRI/10te
About yourself: Well howdy, I'm a 19 year old from rural Ontario. I spend a majority of my free time playing games, this mostly includes Mount and Blade Warband. I've been playing on NW since June of 2012 (this including NA1 and several siege servers) never having any major incidents on the servers I play on. I tend to average around 2-3 hours of playing a day on Warband, although some days I'll play an hour and then other days I'll play for around 4-5.
Why you would be a good admin: I think I'd make a good admin because I enjoy helping people in this community as I enjoy this place. Although I can't brag about my bans per minute or being able to slay five people in five seconds I want to make the server enjoyable for some of the newer players that this community attracts as well as keeping it one of the best servers on the NA side of this community.
Previous Experience (if any): I have moderated regimental servers with the regiments I've been in.
Canadian by day, Canadian by night. Not much to see here.

SLt of the 2e

Offline chuckdeezoo

• First Sergeant
  • Trolling on the river
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4teSLR_SGmnr_DeeZoo
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #92 on: July 03, 2014, 01:43:54 am »
Community name: Chuckdeezoo
Steam Name: Chuckdeezoo
Location/Timezone: EST
Applying for (Ts/Servers): NW_Official_NA1
Regiments: 4teSLR
About yourself: Casual gamer, NW is pretty much the only game I play anymore. I log on on evenings for 2-4 hours of NW then I go to bed. Fun life heh? I'm Canadian. I speak french and english.  I have been playing since December 2013.
Why you would be a good admin: First of all, 4teSLR doesnt have any admins anymore on NA1 since Walko is off duty. Then, spend most of the time I play on NA1. I am an umpire in real life, I know how to manage games without creating a full blown fight. I know when to warn and when to act.
Previous Experience: Looooootttssssss of CoD2 server managing back in the days. Same thing for BF2. Then the 4teSLR public server for NW.

Offline Russian

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: русский
« Reply #93 on: July 10, 2014, 01:46:33 am »
Community Name:Oprichnik_Starshina_Russian
Steam Name: NaissuR
Location/Timezone: EST

Applying for (TS/Servers): NW_Official_NA1

Regiments: Oprichnik

About yourself: I like to participate in sports but in my free time I enjoy playing M&B on the NA1 server. I was introduced to the game by my brothers and found it to be fun, one of those brothers became the well known admin, Allasaphore. I've been playing for around 3 years and find the people on the server are typically fun to be around.

Why you would be a good admin: I personally have aided some admins in the banning and punishing of rule breakers before. I personally think I would make a good choice simply because I play this game when there are no admins on and when not running/playing sports etc. I am prepared ban players who refuse to listen to warnings. I am also prepared to act in more serious situations. I might vent in the chat but I respect the rules and I have never really caused and actual trouble with admins whom are not my friends. Adminning the server would be a great thing for me personally because the rule breakers that are on typically escape with no ban because there is no admin, and I simply forget to take enough pictures to secure a ban at the time for a post.

Previous Experience: I have none but I have tried to explain to the server when they break the rules they can get punished, I also personally follow the rules, and post bans for most rule breakers here on the forums.
Thanks for the consideration, Russian

« Last Edit: June 06, 2015, 11:09:25 pm by Russian »
When life gives you Vodka, have a Party!

Offline Dius

• Brigadier General
  • 31e Regiment Former
    • View Profile
  • Nick: IVe_31e_Lt_Dius
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #94 on: July 14, 2014, 04:53:09 pm »
Community name: 1eCF_Sgt_Barat_Lilian

Steam Name: 1eCF_Sgt_Dius

Location/Timezone: France (GMT +1)

Applying for (Ts/Servers): NW_Official_EU1

Regiments: 75e, 1eCF

About yourself: Hi, I'm Lilian, I have 16 years old, I live in France and I played at Napoleonics Wars form 2 years ago.

Why you would be a good admin: Because I love NW and I know the rules for servers, I hate trolls !

Previous Experience (if any): I'm NCO in my regiment so I know how to use the admin power.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2014, 04:54:56 pm by DiusTheKiller »
Quote from: Tardet
Tout le monde pensait que les 85e dominaient dans la relation de couple 31e-85e alors qu'en faite, ceux qui ont pu voir de l'intérieur savent que c'était le 31e qui portait la culotte, et de loin.
Je me souviendrais toujours du moment, à la fin de la réunion de disband du 85e, on se pose la question de savoir si on doit continuer ou pas, on discute pendant bien une heure voir plus, les 31e écoutent sagement sans rien dire. Avant de finir, on se dit que bon, on va quand même leur demander leur avis parce que c'est des potes et des mecs qui nous ont toujours soutenus.
Marc : 'Ah bha nous on avait tablé sur votre disband depuis plus d'un mois, du coup non, on est plutôt surpris en soi.'
L'EM du 85e en PLS, Dius et RzR qui dab devant leur PC. Merci, bonsoir.

Offline Bucken

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Serf
« Reply #95 on: July 14, 2014, 06:30:38 pm »
Community name: Bucken
Ingame Name: Serf
Steam Name: Willis! (Serf)
Location/Timezone: GMT +1
Applying for (Ts/Servers): EU1
Honorary Guards Duties: King_Arse_Guard
About yourself: I am Serf!
Why you would be a good admin: Because I would always ban PrideOfNi and be nice to players. Pride of Ni is the devil himself and we must do all we can to ban him! Allow me to set out on a crusade against him! I also hate trolls and I'm very serious. I have many good friends and most of us agree that PrideOfNi is terrible. Also, I play when even when there isnt a summer sale. So that makes me special. Unlike PrideOfNI who is a poser doodooface.
Previous Experience (if any): I play on EU1 much! I have also administrated a Garrys Mod Server!
Aloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrsssssss!!!!!!!

Offline Falloutman1991

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 14, 2014, 07:21:18 pm »
Community nick: Falloutman1991 (alias Manowar1991)

Steam name: Falloutman1991

Applying for: Napoleonic_Role_Play Server

Regiments: actually, none

About himself: Quite sociable, enjoys to go out and see friends IRL. Practises sport for vocation (workout now). Fun of urban exploration and interested about supernatural  :P .

I should be a good admin as I often try to stay fair and to coordinate team actions.

Previous experience: Admin on LaughingStone's Server from april to end may like (Jailbreak mod up to 30 cops vs 60 prisoners... but it was quite organized  ;)  ).

Offline Destrass

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5e_Huss_Lt_Destrass
« Reply #97 on: July 15, 2014, 09:03:08 pm »
Community name : IVe_7e_Huss_Consc_Destrass

Steam Name : Destrass

Location/Timezone : France / GMT +1

Applying for (Ts/Servers) : NW_Official_EU_1

Regiments : I was in the 1er Régiment de Cuirassiers in the Ve Corps and I'm now in the 7e Régiment de Hussards in the IVe Corps.

About yourself : I started to play at M&B Warband around 2-3 years ago. I started to play infantry and after, I joined a cavalry regiment. It's my brother who showed me the game. I always put NW_Official_EU_1 in my favorite servers, even when it was mm russia. And I remember, the regiments did lines on the server.

Why you would be a good admin : I would be a good admin on the server because I'm very active on M&B Warband : Napoleonic Wars. I like help new peoples in the game and to enforce rules if they are broken.

Previous Experience (if any) : I'm currently an administrator on Cavalry Groupfighting server and I was an officier in the Ve Corps, so I was administrator on all their servers.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 09:11:16 pm by Destrass »

Offline MrTiki

• Former Moderator
  • Senior Madmin EU
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MrTiki
« Reply #98 on: July 15, 2014, 09:42:19 pm »
Community nick: Falloutman1991 (alias Manowar1991)

Steam name: Falloutman1991

Applying for: Napoleonic_Role_Play Server

Regiments: actually, none

About himself: Quite sociable, enjoys to go out and see friends IRL. Practises sport for vocation (workout now). Fun of urban exploration and interested about supernatural  :P .

I should be a good admin as I often try to stay fair and to coordinate team actions.

Previous experience: Admin on LaughingStone's Server from april to end may like (Jailbreak mod up to 30 cops vs 60 prisoners... but it was quite organized  ;)  ).
This thread is only for applications for the NW_Official servers. Try applying on their thread.

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #99 on: July 16, 2014, 05:36:38 pm »
Community name: Tardet

Steam Name: [92nd] Tardet

Location/Timezone: France / GTM +1

Applying for (Ts/Servers): NW_Official_EU1

Regiments: I have been, over the last three years in several regiments which are the IVe Corps d'Armée Français, The 91st Argyllshire Highlanders Regiment, The 75e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne, The 3rd Regiment of Foot Guards, the 23e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne, and I'm currently in the 92nd Gordon Highlander Regiment. Quite a long list I must admit that, but which I hope won't refrain you from trusting my capacity to be more than serious when it comes to adminstration on a public server.

About yourself: I'm a 19 year old french man, residing near to Lyon, actually starting a Licence of Psycology and thus, finished my two literary years of High Scool without passing with succes the diploma. I have a really curious personality, that's why all the parts of the NW actually interested me at one point and always like to discuss about the game of itself, or about the community on it. I also practise sport, tennis and fencing but must admit I never reached a really good level at both. That's all I presume, If you want to know more things, more precisily, feel free to ask.

Why you would be a good admin: I see myself as a fair but a stric person. I always give my opinion when asked, the fairer possible whatever the situation or the person in front is. That's why I would like having the possibility to be an admin on EU1, not to enforce the rules at any cost, and simply that, even If it is sometimes needed, but more to give the opportunity to people playing on it to receive a fair judgement about their action. I also play the game since Prussia 5 and as far as I remember, EU1 has always been one of my most favorite server, if the not my favorite before the arrival of The Groupfighting Server, and I was really sad to see that less people started populating it by the times, favouring some server like the 33rd Siege Server or the 15th HumanVsBot which are both two great servers but which will never give me the same sensation that EU1 will always give me, with these musicians seating for days trying to inspire peace to the whole server, these big random lines made without any coordination but looking so awesome, these people always camping in the last house of the map, for the last minutes show .. I would like having the opportunity to contribute to server reputation and efficacy.

Previous Experience (if any): I have been adminstrating the 75e Event with some others CO when it was still standing, aswell as some others Events within the NW community. I was (and still am) an admin of the Groupfighting Server for atleast 2 years know. So I'm use of what admin pannel is, aswell as what an admin is suppose to do and not to do.

Thanks for considering it.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2014, 05:39:36 pm by Tardet »
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Herold

• Volunteer
  • Glory in death!
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: July 18, 2014, 07:18:24 am »
Community name: Herold
Steam Name: [FA-G]
Location/Timezone: GMT
Applying for (Ts/Servers):
NA1_Official
Regiments:
 Fuss-Artillerie Garde, (Previously; 1stEPI, 24th, Public Regiment,
About yourself:
My name in real life is Sonny, I started playing Napoleonic wars about 2 years ago when I joined the 1st East Prussian Infantry, Since then I have developed a keen interest in the Napoleonic era, developing my knowledge in the history of linebattles, muskets and the countries that developed the history. I have a love for history and all things before myself. Before I started on NW however,  I had been a gamer for about 3 years, playing all sorts of games, and the one thing that I have noticed over all these games, is that the greatest communities come from Mount and Blade. Whether that be a NW regiment, or a Persistent world clan, they are the most tight knit communities that stick up for each other.

I am 16, and currently studying a level 3 Diploma in Programming, with hopes to continue on and move to the states and acquire a job in programming.

Why you would be a good admin:
I would be a good admin because I have experience throughout the field, through leadership courses within the British Army Cadets, and great people skills that allow me to communicate effectively with others. Throughout my time on NW I have built up an understanding of many different aspects of what make the game possible to run effectively, via following certain rules.

Previous Experience (if any):
I am currently an admin on the Tuesday Hardcore Linebattle hosted by Nixa(19te) and am an administrator on the Fuss-Artilierie Garde Public server. I have also been an administrator on  a very popular Garrys Mod server. My abilities to communicate effectively with other players allows me to convey feelings and express upon them the importance of the rules.
My Company
My Men
My Self

Offline KPRAlex

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: July 21, 2014, 05:29:58 am »
KPRAlex
*KPR*Alex*
New jersey/EST
NW_Official_NA_1
*KPR* (also was in the 29th, 1_MEF, 11e, 20th)
I am a young well behaved man I have a full time job with my family. I go to school and do a lot of sports. I started playing Napoleonic Wars about 6 months ago and loved it ever since. I played many other games that you need to show good manners in and always gave out good words to other people that weren't any good so they keep practicing.

I would be a good admin because I am well behaved and don't put up for slurs or racial comments made to other people. I fully understand the requirements of being a admin and I will always respect the rules of the server

Offline Shrubbery

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: July 22, 2014, 06:29:02 am »
Community name: Nr9_Gren_Shrubbery
Steam Name: Nr.9 Shrubbery
Location/Timezone: Surrey, BC, Canada. PST
Applying for (Ts/Servers): Server Admin - NW_Official_NA1

Regiments: Nr9 (Current) 24th (Previous)

About yourself: I am a twenty-three year old Canadian from British Columbia, I spend a good amount of time in game due to chronic illness that effects my ability to function on a day to day basis so gaming is pretty important for me as it allows me to escape from the near-constant state of sickness I deal with. I've been playing Napoleonic wars for at least two years before that I played crpg and native. The primary genre's of game I play when I'm not in warband are rpg's and strategy. I have a love of history and politics in general, I generally think I am a likeable enough fellow and am generally pretty impartial. I try not to offend too many people but I do like to keep my interactions non-serious for the most part. I am quite capable of being serious though, despite my I guess persona in game.

Why you would be a good admin: I am capable of upholding server rules not just among the in game server population but with myself as well, I think upholding server rules keeps a lot of well...tom-foolery that annoys a great deal of people from getting out of hand. We are all here to have a good time and relax, the rules of the server allow us to do that without a lot of unnecessary drama.

Previous Experience (if any): I have previous experience as an admin in a counter strike source server for a clan I was with known as otc (order-thru-chaos).
« Last Edit: August 02, 2014, 02:56:45 am by Shrubbery »

Offline 1st_MEF_B.Gen_Renton2895

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1st Marine Expeditionary Force
« Reply #103 on: July 22, 2014, 07:11:14 am »
Community name:1st_MEF_B.Gen_Renton2895
Steam Name:Renton2895
Location/Timezone: Chicago/CST

Applying for (Ts/Servers):NW_Official_NA1

Regiments: 1st Marine Expeditionary Force (1st_MEF)

About yourself: My name is Renton, i am currently a Marine cadet in a college NROTC Program soon to be enrolled in Marine Corps OCS after graduation. O am also a Part time Chef and computer builder. I am also the founder and leader of the 1st Marine Expeditionary Force, and have played MM/NW since release for both games.

Why you would be a good admin: I would be a good Admin for a few reasons, I don’t care about what people think of my decisions as I believe that those who deserve punishment ought to receive it in a timely manner. I also do not tolerate stupidity and blatant trolling when others might dismiss it as nothing.. I am also experienced in dealing fairly with a wide range of age groups as I am the XO for my Colleges NROTC program and have to deal with about 400+ cadets on a monthly basis. Lastly I Love the NA1 community and have become saddened by the rampant Trolls and Tk'ers, and would like to assist in cleaning up the Servers/Community if I can.

Previous Experience (if any): I was an Admin for the PW Avalon servers both EU and NA before i resigned due to the Immaturity and lack of professionalism displayed by Many of the Admins and the owner. O also Admin the 1st MEF server.

Offline Drummer.

• Private
  • Drumming,shooting, leading, winning... I do it all
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Drummer
« Reply #104 on: July 24, 2014, 05:53:11 pm »
Community name: Drummer

Steam Name: [111e] Drummer

Location/Timezone: USA, Eastern Standard Time

Applying for (Ts/Servers): NW_Official_NA_1

Regiments: 89thRG, 20thRIR, 44e, 9e Cats, 44th, 2eme, 3eme, 1st Royal Scots, 111e

About yourself: I have been in the NW Community for about two and a half years. I am currrently a Sophomore in High School, who possesses many qualities of a person capable of admin. I am enrolled in JROTC, and in just one year, I have been promoted to Sergeant and wass appointed as a freshman to Platoon Sergeant who is in command of sophomores and some Juniors. I am also enrolled in Pre-IB, an academic program that is international, it is very prestigious, if you would like to learn more about it, here is a link. http://www.ibo.org/ I also play Football on the JV Team at my High School, and have a lot of talent at playing Drums, hence my name Drummer.As you can see, I have been in alot of Regiments, but for good reason. Most of my regiments have been with Marceaux, a very well known leader in the NW Community. I will admit he has organization skills, but as a Colonel he has lacked the ability to keep a regiment together for a long period of time. The 111e has lasted awhile though so I am hoping it keeps on going.

Why you would be a good admin: I would be a good admin for many reasons. For one, I have plenty of leadership and organization experience, not only from JROTC, but from my adventures through NW Regiments so Far. I have been in an Officer and NCO Position often throughout my regiments, and with that comes server admin. I would greatly appreciate if you took a look at my application, I realize you all must be very busy and I realize that.

Previous Experience (if any): 20thRIR_Official, 44e_Official, 9eCats_Official, as well as I currently own 111e_Official, a 200 Slot NA Server.