Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars: Administrative Applications (old)  (Read 82769 times)

Offline Tormidal

• Sergeant
  • Axios!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tormidal/Sanguinius
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Napoleonic Wars: Administrative Applications
« Reply #60 on: January 03, 2013, 04:37:29 am »
<///>
« Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 04:27:23 am by Tormidal »
Never forget who you are. But more importantly, never forget who helped to make you that way.

There's nothing worse in life than losing someone you've talked to. Someone who helped change your life. Someone who turned you into a better person. Its those people who you should always remember, its those people who you should always hold closest.

Offline Peppers

• Colonel
  • Father of North American Cavalry
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Pepper
« Reply #61 on: January 03, 2013, 09:06:15 pm »
Community name:[1erPLG]Mjr_Pepper or Pepper
Steam Name:1erPLG Pepper
Location/Timezone: Connecticut, United States Est
Applying for (Ts/Servers):Nw Offical US 1
Regiments:60th,(15e,2e Gren, 9te, 1stFKI) all one regiment, 1erVL,1erPLG
About yourself:I'm 18 I like to play NW alot and I feel like I can bring alot to admining.
Why you would be a good admin:I would be a good admin due to being active and also I enjoy playing a fair game and I feel I could use fair judgement for situations.  Also I used to be active in reporting on the taleworlds forums. Mostly Ban req's and I would post screenshots.
Previous Experience (if any):I admin a teamspeak server and I used to Admin a Groupfighting server for a while.

Offline Melmil

• Second Lieutenant
  • Since when are we entitled to anything?
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 76th_Ojajajsjsjs_Hans
« Reply #62 on: January 05, 2013, 08:57:56 pm »
Community name: Melmil
Steam Name: Melmil
Location/Timezone: Mountain Standard Time (No DST)
Applying for (Ts/Servers): US Servers
Regiments: 84e, 49e, Thomas' 79th + Various renumberings

About yourself: I'm currently a student who has an interest in playing unique video games such as this. I've played the Napoleonic Wars game since some time in MM, and have enjoyed nearly all of it. I have found myself fond of the community atmosphere which this game has, and I now want to contribute to it as much as I can.

Why you would be a good admin: I make every attempt to ensure that the game is enjoyable for all, and this goal would guide me as I enforce rules in order to ensure that the server remains happy and peaceful. In addition, I know a multitude of effective admins, and would hope that I have learned much from observation of their practices.

Previous Experience (if any): I've served as an administrator for other game servers, and was temporarily responsible for ensuring that a regimental server remained running for Thomas' 9eme.

Offline cenzila

• Corporal
  • EU Head Admin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Cenzii
« Reply #63 on: January 06, 2013, 01:34:03 am »
Sorry, ive been a bit busy and have been away. EU applications have not really been looked at as far as i am aware....sooooo i'll be trawling through them either in the next couple of weeks or beginning of February.
Sorry for the wait
Cenzii :)

Offline Gokiller

• Almost Pride of Ni
  • Major General
  • Bydand in the chat lads!
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 06, 2013, 01:55:19 am »
Sorry, ive been a bit busy and have been away. EU applications have not really been looked at as far as i am aware....sooooo i'll be trawling through them either in the next couple of weeks or beginning of February.
Sorry for the wait
Cenzii :)

Don't  forget to discus about it with Hancock, I believe he's been on it for a while! ;)
« Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 02:06:18 am by Gokiller »

Offline Windom

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Windom
« Reply #65 on: January 07, 2013, 06:03:16 am »
Community name: Windom

Steam Name: Captain Windom of Rohan

Location/Timezone: Texas/ central

Applying for (Ts/Servers): Official US1

Regiments: 2ndKGL, 93e

About yourself: I'm currently a high school student with a high ranking GPA. I strive to be the best I what I do, and I never give up. I love to study history and law, both greatly Interest me. I am currently looking towards the future And trying to put together a life goal. My goal is to have a job which I love that also can support through both time and money, a regiment in FSE's games. I have a lot of time on my hands, and figured I could use this to admin on the US server. I am also in love with lotr and the 1700-1870 era, both I have studied and loved greatly.

Why you would be a good admin: I believe I would be a good admin because I don't put up with trolls or disrespectful people. Saying that, I am also a witty person who uses common sense to solve problems. I wish to rid all of the trolls and disrespectful people of your server.

Previous Experience (if any): none

Thank you,
Windom

« Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 06:07:41 am by Windom »

Offline ThePatriot

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 07, 2013, 09:14:49 pm »
Community name: ThePatriot

Steam Name: joniiiboy

Location/Timezone: GMT + 1

Applying for (Ts/Servers): ts.22nd.eu and NW_Offical_EU_1

Regiments: 3rd East Prussian Infantry Regiment

About yourself: I am Jonas 16 years old from Germany. I like playing in a nice community and also keeping it always nice and diciplined. Its important to have fun but there are also rules which needs to be followed, thats my opinion. I like doing sports a lot and also playing Napoleonic Wars with the community. Its imporant to server for the community and help them with any problems.

Why you would be a good admin: beeing an admin is not easy.I know that becouse i have done that a lot of times mostly on teamspeak servers. You have a lot of people which complain and need your help. But thats why i am applying for it. I like serving the community and also helping people with their problems. Keeping rules and trolling of the server thats why i am applying. And i am writing this becouse i am a very friendly guy who wants to improve and help the community a lot. I have done kind of like the same things only on other games and i just have fun with this. I even stop my gameplay i first help the community and then i play becouse when the community is happy i am happy too and thats the point when i enjoy playing Napoleonic Wars or other games.

Previous Experience (if any): I was an admin on other Clan Teamspeaks and servers. I was working together with a guy which made his own mod and also helped him gettings something going in the community. I am currently looking to get a Job at CRYTEK the german game studios and get more experience with administration.

i thank you for reading my application and also hope for a respond.

Patriot
« Last Edit: January 18, 2013, 02:23:19 pm by ThePatriot »

Offline TheLegitAdamMacCormack

• Volunteer
  • Champion Of Ireland
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 07, 2013, 10:06:04 pm »
Community name: Adam MacCormack
Steam Name: theoneadam
Location/Timezone:Great Britain (UK) GMT
Applying for (Ts/Servers):ts.22nd.eu and NW_Offical_EU_1
Regiments:1er for a short period, Colonel of the 42nd, Leftenant of the 92nd.
About yourself:I Have recently left school and have been accepted onto a Marine Engineering Apprenticeship, which 600 people applied only 30 places were accepted, I have travelled quite alot seeing different cultures. I have met a alot of new people and friends that I have know for a while in bothe the M&M Community and NW. I play the game mostly every other night and enjoy it greatly.

Why you would be a good admin: I have been in the comunity for over 2 years know, dating back to the M&M times, I have always enjoyed the game, I have no other game Admin experience, but I have been for months and still today a Admin of the 84e Seige server. I will not rush into decisions unless I am sure it is the right one, Making sure each side of a story is heard.

Previous Experience (if any):Admin of 84e Seige server for 3-4 Months till date, Been a member of the comunity for over 2 years.

I thank you greatly for reading my responce.

Adam MacCormack

Stubbs

« Reply #68 on: January 10, 2013, 01:55:10 am »
Community name: Stubbs

Steam Name: SomeGuyOnACouch https://steamcommunity.com/id/McStubbins/

Location/Timezone: CST

Applying for (Ts/Servers): US_1

Regiments: Various regiments since MM. 60th Rifles, 1stEPI, 1st FKI, 12th. Currently not in one.

About yourself: I've been playing this game and Mount and Musket for over two years. I've been around the community for so long that I would like to have the ability to monitor the US_1 server since in the later hours the "trolling" can get pretty bad and actually makes the game less fun. I also like to think of myself as a friendly guy, I haven't had any "run ins" with admins before for rule breaking. I am also enlisted into the US Army Reserves.

Why you would be a good admin: I'm very active, I also take the game/rules seriously. I believe that I can bring a good experience to the game. I would joke and have fun with the players in the game and take care of rule breakers on accordance to the severity of their offense.

Previous Experience (if any): No admining experience on this game, besides some early Pyrot line battle events. I do have experience on admining other games though.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2013, 06:17:47 am by Stubbs »

Offline Fortune

• Donator
  • Procrastinating the day away
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fortune/Blokkermedewerker
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #69 on: January 10, 2013, 02:31:16 am »
Community name: Fortune

Steam Name: F҉ortu͢ne͝

Location/Timezone: Netherlands (GMT+1)

Applying for (Ts/Servers): Anywhere you need me

Regiments: 51st

About yourself: I suppose some of you might already know me. Well, currently I am studying Electrical Engineering in Delft and I've been around for quite a while now. As most people that know me already know, I have a love for loli but that has never deterred me nor seriously offended anyone. I don't get mad quickly and preform well under stress.

Why you would be a good admin: I've been around a long time, still active and willing to sacrifice time to improve the community. I'm not always the most serious guy but I will never abuse power on the expense of others.

Previous Experience (if any): I used to admin the 51st servers from time to time.

Offline Deofuta

• Captain
  • 1stEPI_Fw_Deofuta
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #70 on: January 11, 2013, 01:34:23 am »
At this time new server admins have been notified for US, if you did not receive a final PM confirming this do not worry, your applications will be kept on file for the future. A big thank you to all who applied, and I look forward to seeing you in game.

Offline Boo

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Vixen [Kani]
« Reply #71 on: January 11, 2013, 05:47:20 am »
Community name: Boo
Steam Name: Empress Boo
Location/Timezone: CA, US/ GMT -8
Applying for (Ts/Servers): US 1
Regiments: 1erPLG
About yourself: working on a minor in psychology, this would help boost my leadership and guidance skills
Why you would be a good admin: I would be a good admin, because of the simple fact I won't goof off with people in the server who would cause problems, I would enforce the server rules and punish rule breakers as they rightly should be. I wish to make US 1 a server that get maxed out every single day and is properly managed to make it a well oiled machine.
Previous Experience (if any): N/A
« Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 05:52:46 am by Boo »

Offline DragonPuff

• Sergeant Major
  • YOU FOOL!!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [18th]_SwagOverlord_DragonPuff
  • Side: Union
« Reply #72 on: January 11, 2013, 08:10:17 am »
Community Name: DragonPuff, 63e_CdG_Grd_DragonPuff

Steam Name: [63e] DragonPuff

Location/Timezone: United States, California, Pacific Standard Time.

Applying for (TS/Servers): NW_Official_US1

Regiments: 77y, All of Diplex's Regements, 3rdCS, 63e(Current)

About yourself: I am a very mature guy, always looking to make things better, and likes playing Napoleonic Wars. I play Napoleonic Wars at least 3 hours a day, most of the time spent on NW_Official_US1. I am still in school, at High School, plays bastketball, and plays the piano. I get along with people really well and don't get mad that easily.

Why you would be a good admin: I am on NW_Official_US 1 all the time, Enforce rules when broken, and listen to people's complaints to try and fix them.

Previous Experience: I am currently admin to my regements group fighting server, which is public.  I've been to the server many many times and I watch what the admins do.  I am also familiar with the administration panel.

I hope you will think about choosing my application and would aprreciate any feedback.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 02:22:11 am by DragonPuff »
Don't Read This. It Is Nothing Important.

Offline Onii

• Donator
  • Your friendly neighbourhood Dane
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 11, 2013, 11:09:48 pm »
Community name: Onii-Chan, 92nd Douglas MacKenzie

Steam Name: onii-chan

Location/Timezone: Denmark, GMT+1

Applying for (Ts/Servers): NW_Official_Eu1

Regiments: 92nd Gordon Highlanders

About yourself: I am a student in IT Supporting which mainly is about networking and programming. I'm very history interested and find the 19th century in particular interesting.

Why you would be a good admin: Because I think that I am a fair person who doesn't judge instantly but want to see problems from everybodys perspective.

Previous Experience (if any): Have been an moderater for a Minecraft server for about a year and then I also hosted my own server for the Zulu mod for a little while.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 11:11:23 pm by Onii-Chan »

Offline 1st_RGJ_Lt_Beniah

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 12, 2013, 08:02:31 am »
Community name: 1st_RGJ_C_Lt_Beniah

Steam Name: Beniah_RGJ

Location/Time zone: Eastern Standard

Applying for (Ts/Servers): NW_Official_US_1

Regiments: 1st Royal Green Jackets

About yourself: I am currently employed by my city as a Police Officer, have been for 3 years now. I've been playing NW for roughly 6 months now and have spent all of them with my current Regiment where I am a Lieutenant.

Why you would be a good admin: At work I enforce laws fairly and always fairly and with due process. I am well versed in the rules of the server. I do play the game every day. Due to my play time 4 nights a week ( I get home at around 2 am and play until roughly 8am there are usually no Admins on.) The Other 3 days I play most of the day after 3 pm.) I would be able to fill the gap and would willingly give up some game time to ensure others enjoy the game and are free from Teamkillers/ Teamwounders, griefers, racists and other unsavory types.

Previous Experience (if any): I administrate both servers owned by my Regiment, 3rd Brigade Battle and 3rd Brigade British Army. I am also a server Administrator for the British Army Teamspeak.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2013, 08:04:09 am by 1st_RGJ_Lt_Beniah »