Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars: Administrative Applications (old)  (Read 82990 times)

Offline nicknick12

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nicholas
  • Side: Union
Re: Napoleonic Wars: Administrative Applications
« Reply #90 on: January 21, 2013, 02:51:36 am »
withdraw
« Last Edit: January 21, 2013, 04:09:26 pm by nicknick12 »
Cavalry Groupfighting Admin NA/EU

Offline Awake98

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 21, 2013, 12:20:25 pm »
Community Name: 3eVolt_SoD_Awake

Steam Name: [3eVolt] Awake or hero988

Location/Timezone: Oregon, US Pacific Timezone

Applying for(TS/Servers): NW_Official_US_1

Regiments: Currently in the 3eVolt. (Name change first from 79th to 14thIG)

About yourself: I'am a Freshman in High school. I'm a fun/kind/shy person, But when something needs to be done or handled I can get serious. I have been playing NW for awhile now. I played Basketball in the past, But school work became a problem and so i focused on school work rather than Basketball.

Why would I be a good Admin: I've seen many Admins on US_1 and I've watched and learned from them and how they enforce the rules. I have read the rules and i know how to act on them If anyone breaks them. I've become familier with the Admin panel on my own little private server.

Previous Experience (if any): I don't have any Previous Experience, But i have watched and learned from many Admins.

Thank you for taking the time to view this Application.

Offline Branok

• Knight of Blueberry
  • Sergeant Major
  • blah
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1st_Maj_Branok
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #92 on: January 21, 2013, 01:46:44 pm »
Community name: 72ndSH_Guard_Cpt_Branok
Steam Name: branok91
Location/Timezone: US Central Standard
Applying for (Ts/Servers): NW_US_Official_1
Regiments: I have been in the 16th Kampfgruppe under DaMonkey, I lead the 35te for about a year and a half and now I am currently a captain of the guard in the 72nd Seaforth Highlanders. I also lead a North and South Regiment.
About yourself: I am currently unemployed due to layoffs at my job, but I am currently in the process to becoming a Police Officer for my city, and I will be leaving for the academy in about a month or two. With my schedule as a police officer I can be on late nights and most days and spend my weekends off online and watching over the server.
Why you would be a good admin: I would make a good admin, because I firmly believe in rules and guidelines. I am just and completely impartial to all regiments, I do not show favoritism in fact, I will not allow my regiment members or friends to break the rules. Lead by example.
Previous Experience (if any): I have been an admin for several Persistent World servers and thats about my admin experience.

EDIT:
UPDATED AS PER REQUEST OF DEOFUTA
« Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 05:58:02 am by Branok »

Offline Carolus.

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Norge är ändå helt okej
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 21, 2013, 08:07:45 pm »
Community name: Carolusrex

Steam Name: Carolus Rex

Location/Timezone: Sweden/UTC/GMT +1 hour.

Applying for (Ts/Servers): NW Official servers.

Regiments: 15e, and currently Drabanterna.

About yourself: Currently working as a process technician for a Swedish company in the EMS-sector. Been playing NW since the release and a week after that got recruited by the 15e.
When it comes to describing myself I guess I'm an open minded, easy going guy that takes my responsibilities seriously.

Why you would be a good admin: I've been on Skype and TS many times with people that currently acts as Admins for the Official NW servers and have gotten a good feel for what it takes to do a good job.

Previous Experience (if any): From being an admin, none to be honest, even though I've been playing and learning a lot about what it takes from Svensson and Modig. So Im pretty confident that it wont be a problem in this case.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2013, 08:18:54 pm by Carolusrex »

Offline Doctor Scherzando

• Second Lieutenant
  • Reading abnormal levels of cancer in this sector
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DoctorS.
« Reply #94 on: January 22, 2013, 01:21:58 am »
Community name: [21e]Sgt_DoctorS.

Steam Name: [21e]DoctorS.

Location/Timezone: East Coast US

Applying for (Ts/Servers): NW_Official_US1

Regiments: 1stFKI since the launch of NW, and then the 21e (reformed FKI)

About yourself: I'm from Kentucky and I've been playing Warband for around two years. I take a vested interest in history, especially that of politically tense, Napoleonic Europe and the resulting industrial growth era. When I'm not playing in my string ensemble, I'm most likely on TeamSpeak playing NW. My number one hope is that some day my friends will also gain an interest in history, and subsequently in NW ;).

Why you would be a good admin: I hold an officer rank in my regiment and have a fairly extensive history in disciplining people, and therefore also a low tolerance for shenanigans. My number one pet peeve in any game is people who deliberately and repeatedly ruin the game experience for other players. Whether it be teamkillers or those stupid little musicians who delay the ends of rounds. Another thing that I hate is drama, something that seems to have erupted in this community. There is no need to come on a server and insult people, based on their regiment, name, behaviors, etc. The best environment to enjoy games in is a friendly and fair one.

Previous Experience (if any): I have had quite a bit of experience as an admin on Team Fortress 2 (when I still played it). I have also admined the FKI's groupfighting server for the past 5 months. I have assisted people in hosting events a few times as well. Not to mention Mack from the FKI is also an admin and I play US1 with him daily.
EDIT: The 21e now has a NA server which frequently becomes populated, not to mention two weekly events that we host.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 09:49:13 pm by Doctor Scherzando »

Offline Hexx

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 23, 2013, 05:56:15 pm »
Community Name: K-KA_Nr57_Rkt_HEXX

Steam Name: Hertsa

Location/Timezone: Finland (UTC/GMT +2 hours)

Applying for (TS/Servers): NW_Official_EU_1

Regiments: 42nd The Black Watch, 3rd East Prussian Infantry Regiment (IIIte)

About yourself: Born and living in Finland, west coast.  Im playing daily games, and im very active. For now im student and i have nothing more than time.

Why you would be a good admin: The servers need a lot of active admins, because theres a lot of trolls and Teamkillers and they can really quickly ruin a games( i have experience).  I have good sense of humor, and I do not take offense easily. I Know that every admin need a almost superior sense of situational awareness to stay cool and being    
impartial and equal. Im always saying to people that this is just a game, and they should chill out.

Previous Experience: As gamer, i have 2 years Experience of Mount and blade, but as admin I dont have experience, but i've been Admin in Call of duty 4 and 5 official servers multiple times, so i have much experience of being admin.

-Hexx
« Last Edit: March 23, 2013, 11:16:49 am by Hexx »

Offline Frederickson

• First Lieutenant
  • "La Garde meurt, mais ne se rend pas."
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 2de_Lt_Frederickson
« Reply #96 on: January 24, 2013, 05:07:06 am »
Community name: Frederickson
Steam Name: Myth4562

Location/Timezone: British Columbia Canada (Pacific Standard Time)

Applying for (Ts/Servers): the Official US ones (north american)

Regiments: 41st Welch Regiment of Foot, 2e Regiment de Chasseurs-à-Pied de la Garde Impériale, 1er Régiment de Grenadiers-à-Pied de la Garde Imperiale

About yourself: I am a 17 year old Stoner. I longboard for fun, other than that i mostly spend my time running the 2e Company of the 1er Grenadiers and attempting to watch every decent war movie ever made.

Why you would be a good admin: I believe i have the proper Self discipline to be an effective admin. I have the ability to correctly assess a situation in the server and deal with it with the force that is required.

Previous Experience (if any): Just admining the 1er Server during trainings etc. a bit of teamspeak moderating.

Offline Gamerweazel

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 27, 2013, 07:29:55 pm »
Community name: 01st_1stLt_A_Gamerweazel
Steam Name: Gamerweazel

Location/Time zone: United States MST (Mountain Standard Time)

Applying for (Ts/Servers): NW_Official_US_1

Regiments: 01st Intergalactic Marine Regiment (Current) , 23rd Highland Dragoons *Disbanded*

About yourself: I am a hopeful student of Utah State University looking to get my Bachelor's in Criminal Justice whilst attending the Marines ROTC program. I intend on entering the Marine Corps as a 2nd Lieutenant and taking part in their justice systems. I also command in my unit's drill team, where we get to spin rifles and march, it is a lot of work and stress at competitions and we have to rely on each other as a team and try to excel in what we do. As for NW, I was part of the 23rd Highland Dragoons but the regiment never took off and disbanded, currently, I am an officer in the 45 member 01st Intergalactic Marine Regiment which attends Friday-Sunday line battles.

Why you would be a good admin: I seem to have a natural ability for keeping fairness and justice in all that I do, which is why I plan on pursuing my career. People often comment on my non-biased approach to situations and figure out the best way to make decisions. I definitely see the US Official servers could be a bit more fair and could utilize my abilities for such a job like admin. I am well aware of all the rules and have dedicated the better part of a my time playing Napoleonic Wars looking at admin-ship responsibilities.

Previous experience (if any): I currently admin for the 01st Regiment Server/TS which sees a considerable amount of action during the weekends and I have a good knowledge of what tools are available and how to handle all too common situations.

Semper fi

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Major General
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: the mic rula; the old schoola
« Reply #98 on: January 27, 2013, 10:08:25 pm »
 I feel like it's time.

Community name: Audiate
Steam Name: McMack Audiate
Location/Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
Applying for (Ts/Servers): NW_Official_US_1
Regiments: Private of 22ndLr, Corporal of 31e (renamed 33e on condition of the name being already taken by a regiment not at the time on the forum), Sergeant, Sub-Lieutenant, Lieutenant, and Lieutenant Colonel of 33e, Colonel of 11thNY (NaS), Admiral of Royal Marine Corps (RM), Captain of the 93rd Regiment of Foot (current)
About yourself: I'm a very just person and don't take decisions lightly; removing someone from my own regiment for trolling is a difficult situations at times, in that I must determine if they are truly right of removal or not, though I'm not afraid to remove them unconditionally
Why you would be a good admin: I have been selectively bred for just this job
Previous Experience (if any): Head-administrator of the 22ndLr/33e server, administrator for NaS's Saturday Siege Event, and head-administrator for the ALO Linebattle

« Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 06:15:04 pm by Sir Audiate »

Offline Ronan6793

• Donator
  • But at what cost?
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
  • Nick: Ronan
« Reply #99 on: January 27, 2013, 10:25:50 pm »
I feel like it's time.
Clearly The Perfect Time.

Offline JD

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: JD
« Reply #100 on: January 28, 2013, 01:40:30 am »
Community name: JD or J_D (if someone has JD instead)
Steam Name: VolFanatETSU
Location/Timezone: EST (Tennessee)
Applying for: NW_Official_US_1
Regiment: The North American Public Regiment

About yourself: I'm finishing up my degree in History and Geology this year at College.  I love reading about, and studying history.  I play NW quite a bit, with around 1000 hours overall.  I started playing MM/NW around two years ago.  I have quite a few friends in the NW community.

Why you would be a good admin: I would make a good admin because I know the rules, and I believe I am able to be a fair mediator and administrator on the servers.  I think I could help make the server run smoothly, and fairly. The last thing I would want to do would be to cause more issues in the community, and I think I can help smooth them over if they do arise.

Previous Experience (if any): Admining the Hardcore Tuesday/Friday linebattle, Sleek's Wednesday Linebattle, and Cop's Saturday Siege Event.  I also was a forum moderator for a year and a half for a site with 20,000 members.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2013, 03:46:07 am by JD »

Offline The_Dane

• Corporal
  • NW Official Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The_Dane
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #101 on: January 28, 2013, 05:37:43 pm »
Community name: The_Dane

Steam Name: |51st| The_Dane |17th| https://steamcommunity.com/id/The_Dane/

Location/Timezone: GMT + 1 / CET

Applying for (Ts/Servers): NW_Official_EU_1.

Regiments: 33rd Regiment for the Waterloo event 2010, Russo-German Legion, 2de/Olb (Rudovich's regiment), 51st Regiment of Foot and now 17th Regiment of Foot.

About yourself: I'm a lovely Danish guy who are at my final year on my Gymnasium, where I'm studying mainly languages, history and math. I've been around for quite a long time here in MM/NW. Joined back in spring 2010 in the old glorious days of... Old people.. Old foxes.. Yes.

Why you would be a good admin: I see myself as an impartial guy who treats everyone equally no matter who they are or if they try to "bribe" me. I'll also get on the server if I'm asked by a guy if there's some kind of problem of any kind.

Previous Experience (if any): Not that much. Have learned the admin tools through private servers and been admining at some private events during my time around here in MM/NW.

Sincerely
The_Dane

« Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 09:09:59 am by The_Dane »
Gief cookies plox

Offline Dasbag

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: January 29, 2013, 04:39:57 am »
Community name:Dasbag

Steam Name:Currently Dasbag, account name jimmydean444(every name I wanted was taken so I gave up, sue me)

Location/Timezone:Central Standard Time

Applying for (Ts/Servers):NW_Official_US_1

Regiments:None

About yourself:Have played on the server off and on since I bought Napoleonic wars when it came out. Now I solely play on Official_us_1 due to it being the only server that doesn't spike my blood pressure.

About yourself: I don't like to get angry, I prefer being calm friendly to fellow players. I wouldn't allow this to interfere with any duties but I do feel that an admin who doesn't show aggression will keep the server and players on his side and make them inclined to obey rules more. Aggression generally begets more aggression.

Why you would be a good admin: Have not had any admin rights for any servers, but I was playing counterstrike then and many servers had the buy admin rights system. I didn't agree with this due to the amount of power trippers so I stopped playing and moved to Mount and Blade. I have dealt with large numbers of players in other games such as Planetside 1 and 2 where I had to keep dissent down and divvy out punishment for people who broke our guilds rules. Before I quit Planetside 2 I on occasion would have to control 36 people. On another note I noticed that sometimes a couple hours a day there is no admin on and players become a bit unruly sometimes, since I play then I would be able to cover it.

Previous Experience (if any):I previously mentioned dealing with groups of people in the Planetside series, other than that I have no experience but you have to start somewhere.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 04:42:10 am by Dasbag »

Offline Desert Thunda

• Colonel
  • u wish u knew
    • View Profile
  • Nick: K-KA_Commissar_DesertThunda
« Reply #103 on: January 29, 2013, 08:21:56 am »
Community name: 92nd_Rec_Simon_MacFarlane

Steam Name: uae_king17

Location/Timezone: UAE, +4 GMT

Applying for (Ts/Servers): NW_Official_EU1

Regiments: Former Sergeant in the 6e Young Guards, Fusilier in the K-KA Nr57 and Former Colonel of the 10th New Jersey, currently Recruit for the 92nd Gordon Highlanders

About yourself: I am just the ordinary fun guy who likes to provide a fun and enjoyable time to Napoleonic Wars players, I spend most of my time managing the 10th and when I am not I am just on normal games or talking to guys on TS or playing on NW. I love reading in my spare time including history and novels.

Why you would be a good admin: I like to provide a fun and enjoyable time to all gamers and provide justice to everyone no matter what their behavior was before. I know the rules and will try my best to provide everyone a good time and solve issues out fairly.

Previous Experience (if any): I admin the 6e_Commander_Battle Server when it usually has 10+ players. I also admin the Federal Army server (NaS) + The 75th_NW_Zulu [EU and NA servers] And the AZW EU Official Server.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2013, 07:46:40 am by Desert Thunda »

Offline Japan

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Japan
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #104 on: January 30, 2013, 12:00:08 am »
Community name: Japan
Steam Name:yunanlenne
Location/Timezone:USA Central time.
Applying for (Ts/Servers):NW_Official_US_1
Regiments: 19th  Imperial Japanese Army, 3eVolt ,2ème Régiment de Cuirassiers (Currently in)
About yourself: I am about to go to high school as a junior. (I don't work anymore because the Computer shop I work for ran out of business....).In my spare time I play NW,draw, or I just go online.
Why you would be a good admin: I would be a good admin because I observe other admins and what they do in the situation. Most of the time they choose the best options.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 07:37:41 am by Japan »