Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars: Administrative Applications (old)  (Read 83106 times)

Offline 2oothBrush

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 2oothBrush
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Napoleonic Wars: Administrative Applications
« Reply #75 on: January 13, 2013, 12:01:21 am »
Community name: 2oothBrush

Steam Name: [63e]2oothBrush

Location/Timezone:UK and GMT

Applying for (Ts/Servers): NW_Official_EU1

Regiments: 22nd, 79th, 33rd, 63e, 2tRLI, 92nd, 59th

About yourself: I am 16 years old and live in the UK. I love to play historic games, because I find them very interesting. The most enjoyable part about them is that you jump back into the past. This is why I love NW. The first-hand experience of a soldier marching into battle is really fun and this is why I am active in the community and on its official severs. I would say I play NW every day and its always better with other people and this is why I enjoy playing the game with friends and my regiment.

Why you would be a good admin: Well I have been in the administration part of the community for about 6 months. Ever since I became an admin on one of my regiments severs I have learned many things about when to do certain things and whether its necessary to take action. Furthemore, it has taught me not to be biased at any point and go on evidence and what I or other admins saw instead of believing any stranger on the server. I will always follow the rules and use them as a base to guide me when I feel inclined to act.

Previous Experience (if any):
Admin on:
NW_Groupfighting,
63e_NA_groupfighting,
63e_NW_Sever,
51st siege
« Last Edit: January 14, 2013, 05:25:24 pm by 2oothBrush »

Offline Orcaryo

• By far the worst in melee
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #76 on: January 13, 2013, 06:24:00 am »
Community name: Orcaryo/38e~Swiss_Mkn_Orcaryo
Steam Name:Orcaryo
Location/Timezone:US  EST
Applying for (Ts/Servers): US_Official_1, or wherever you need me.
Regiments: past- 69th, 29te, 3rdbrigade, and currently in 38e

About yourself: Well there's not much to say about myself that u haven't heard from anyone else these days. I am a mature player and know quite a few players on the community. I currently live in Florida and i am able to speak Spanish and am able to solve problems between people. I know i am a little young to be an admin but i will turn 15 soon (March), but if u give me a chance, i will prove to you that i can be a great admin. You could give me situations and i could solve them the best way possible.

Why you would be a good admin: I am mature and becoming more mature as i play NW. I know how to use admin powers wisely(when needed). If it comes to the point where a kick/ban is needed, i will think about it for a minute and ask myself, if i was a pub, would i want him banned/kicked for what he did? Everyday i play on the server, i wish i could help out with it.

Previous Experience (if any): I have hosted private servers and played around with admin weapons. I have also organized a few private linebattles. Admin of NA_Cav_Groupfighting_Server, Moderator(not admin) of 38e~Swiss Teamspeak Server.

Thank you for taking your time for reading this

Sincerely, Orcaryo
« Last Edit: June 29, 2013, 06:00:40 am by Orcaryo »

Offline Jocam

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 13, 2013, 02:43:32 pm »
Community name: Jocam

Steam Name: ikbenjoachim

Location/Timezone: GMT+1

Applying for (Ts/Servers): Nw_Official_EU1

Regiments: i15, 32nd, 94th, 61st, 60th, 27y.

About yourself: I am a dutch guy who likes gaming, and , if possible, to contribute to the community.
I have been in quite an amount of regiment, though I tried to keep the hopping to a minimum. Played the game for some while, and know nearly all of the aspects involved.
I am a generally skilled English speaker, though the grammer may be a bit off sometimes. I also speak a bit of German and French.

Why you would be a good admin: I think I will make a good admin because I can be patient, and look at things objectively. As I mentioned before, I would very much like to contribute to the community, and would be much honoured if you would pick me to keep the public server a nicer place.
Also I am a mature guy, who will not use his admin powers to boost his own gameplay.

Previous Experience (if any): I am usually good t keeping administration, and i know how he admin panel in-game works.

Thanks in advance, and as always, very sincerely yours,

Jocam

Offline Bad_Highlander

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 13, 2013, 03:09:59 pm »
Community name: Highlander
Steam Name: stuartymac {8th} Highlander/TJR Developer
Location/Timezone: UK (Scotland) GMT
Applying for (Ts/Servers): EU1
Regiments: 8th Royal Glen Ord Highlander - Colonel
About yourself: I'm a good mature adult who takes his work seriously. 
Why you would be a good admin: I've had plenty experience administrating servers and as stated below i have my own 2.  I am also very active on the game so that in itself shows that you'll have active admins.
Previous Experience (if any): Own 2 of my own servers and also servers on other games.

^^He's Right^^

Offline Baldwin

• Sergeant
  • Major of 12. Pułk Piechoty
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 12pp_Mjr_Bvldwin
« Reply #79 on: January 13, 2013, 05:02:17 pm »
Community name: Baldwin
Steam Name: 1bg Baldwin Gordon ( login: gotbot10)
Location/Timezone: Poland / GMT +1
Regiments: 1bg, 92nd, 6e, 12pp, 3pp, 4pp
About yourself: I'm mature player with one and a half year's experience.
Why you would be a good admin: I have experience in the management server. I play every day on the EU 1. I know most of the admins so there would be no communication problems. I can maintain the discipline but I'm forgiving to.
Previous Experience (if any): I was an admin on many servers. Currently, I am admin of 51st_Foot_Official.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2013, 05:02:30 pm by Baldwin »

Offline Stunned Lime

• Major
  • Hella O's
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 14, 2013, 01:56:53 am »
Community name:Stunned Lime or 75th_Colonel Lime EDIT: 75th_Col_Lime

Steam Name: Stunned Lime

Location/Timezone: Canada,Toronto (Eastern Timezone)

Applying for (Ts/Servers): US_Official_1

Regiments: 33rd,63e,98th,75th

I started my NW career in Diplex's 33rd then his 63e. Later on founded the 98th of which I was LtCol,due to many reasons I joined the 63e led by Karth. Stayed as a Cpl for sometime and later on decided to finally not depend on anyone and create my own fast growing regiment the 75th.  ;D

About yourself: I am a pretty fun guy :) I have quite a bit of spare time which I like to put into games. From all other games I have ever played NW has made a big difference for me gaming wise(It is my favourite game). I am very mature and I am not a big fan of trolling or when people do not follow rules. I have about 1 year's experience in this community and I am very glad I do. I am also 1 to give people chances.

Why you would be a good admin: I believe I would be a great admin because I am not a person to get mad or rage on people easily. I like to give chances to people because I always like to think from their point of view and understand why is it that they are breaking the rules. Another thing is I am also quick to enforce rules and resolve all issues. I know alot of admins in the community and how they deal with problems. Not only that but I am a big expert on the No No's of normal server gaming.

Previous Experience (if any): Admin of: 75th_NW_Official ,7th_Division_Official, 75th_Official_Zulu , and 7th_Division_Zulu servers.
Also Host and Official Admin of the 75th Highlanders Wednesday Linebattle event which takes place on 2 servers.
Previous admin of : 98th_NW_Official,63e_NW_Official,63e_Groupfighting,and also previous admin of the ALO(Advanced Linebattle Organization) event led by Odysseus.

Offline Tiberius

• Sergeant
  • For the eagle!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1stEPI_Rkt_Tiberius
« Reply #81 on: January 14, 2013, 05:25:07 am »
Community name:  Tiberius/1stEPI_Rek_Tiberius

Steam Name: Tiberius of Rome

Location/Timezone: Central Standard Time  (GMT -6)

Applying for (Ts/Servers): NW_Official_US_1 or any other servers

Regiments: 1st East Prussian Infantry

About yourself:  I have been playing MM since Russia under assorted pub names, and have been playing native for 3 years. I am new to the community, but not to the game. I picked up NW upon release and played that under assorted public names, again not caring of the community. I just recently signed up on FSE's forums to try to become a respected member of the community. In real life, I am a high school student in Texas, who is hoping to continue on to college. I am a recreational archer and combat sport enthusiast, as well as a basic historian. I am obsessed with Rome which sucks most of my free time away studying it along with NW. I am on NW US1 at least once a day, and on the weekends for a few hours. I might have a disadvantage being not known to well, but that could also be an advantage when choosing not take a side during problems And instead use common sense and intelligence to solve it.

Why you would be a good admin: I would be good admin because I am not troll nor do I support trolling in any way. I also am a law abiding person, and also a man of justice. If one goes on a TK rampage, let him be banned. If one slurs, let him be banned. Saying this, I am also a kind person.

Previous experience (if any): I have little admin experience, just enough to learn the admin powers and controls. When in US 1, I also look at the chat and logs and pretend what I would do as an admin.

Other than this small experience, NA.

Thanks,
Triberius.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2013, 05:36:58 am by Tiberius »

Roman fanboy

Offline Hayate

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 60th_Rfl_Hayate
« Reply #82 on: January 17, 2013, 07:06:35 pm »
Community name: 60th_Rfl_Hayate

Steam Name: Hayatekun

Location/Timezone: Toronto, Canada, EST

Applying for (Ts/Servers): NW_Official_US_1 (EU if you need me to since I will be on at all hours of the day. Although it will not have 100% of my attention unlike US)

Regiments: 60th American regiment of Foot, 5th Battalion Rifles

About yourself: I run a business from home and play the stock market. I work well with other people and can read people pretty well if I say so myself.

Why you would be a good admin: As a day trader, I don't really have anything to do except play games while waiting for my stock options to move. I have a very high tolerance level, never quick to anger. I'm also on at wee hours of the night where not many admins are on.

Previous Experience (if any): While I have no administrator experience in this game, I was a manager at best buy for 2 years. I'm also running my own company selling cosmetic goods with 7 employees at the moment. Also I was class officer of my world of warcraft guild for 3 years running.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 07:13:53 pm by Hayate »

Offline Ronan6793

• Donator
  • But at what cost?
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
  • Nick: Ronan
« Reply #83 on: January 18, 2013, 12:21:09 am »
Community name: 79th_Major_Ronan

Steam Name: Ronan6793

Location/Timezone: GMT (Scotland)

Regiments: 74th(x3), 38th, 1stVn, 5thVn, 22ndJedi, 93rd, 85th, 63e

About yourself: Im from Scotland and In my spare time I Play Napoleonic wars because I love this Era. Im Going to College and I am close to leaving school right now.

Why you would be a good admin: Im mature for my Age compared to the rest of people I know, Im a L/Cpl in the army cadet force and Have to Enforce discipline and Rules every Wednesday, Im close to being promoted to Corporal because I have matured over the last few months and I am also very responsible. Im also a Total Buzzkillington and cant be bothered with people who break rule and regulations, I have a little OCD and It means I pay attention to every little detail, My morals are also very, Very High and I cant bring myself to do anything wrong and Im also usually on Unless My Internet is being Terrible.

Previous Experience (if any): I have been admin on many Teamspeak Servers, I have also Successfully Administrated many Garry's Mod servers, Even one when I wasn't admin and had to Administrate as a Donator. I have been Admin for the 85th Light Infantry NW Server until the regiment Collapsed. I have recently been the admin of the XVe Brigade server until That ended. I was also the admin for their Teamspeak. I am currently admin for the 74th Teamspeaks and servers.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2013, 06:03:50 pm by Ronan6793 »

Offline sirdur13

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Corvin_Bane
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #84 on: January 18, 2013, 09:58:51 pm »
Community name: IIIte_von_Lehwaldt_COL

Steam Name: sirdur13

Location/Timezone: CET/GMT+1

Applying for (Ts/Servers): NW_Official_EU_1/ ts.22nd.eu

Regiments: 14te, IIIte (Current)

About yourself: I was born in Georgia, USA, and moved to Germany 2-3 years back. I have been in the community pretty much from the beginning since the first (working) release of mount&musket. I started leading the 84e, and when MM prussia came out I formed the 14te/IIIte, and ever since then we have been around. I will cut this short because I doubt you have much interest in what I had to eat this morning.

Why you would be a good admin: As I stated above I have been leading people and communicating with many different people in this community for almost 4 years now, I know how to act correctly, and I am a very strict rule enforcer. I also do not like abusing my power, nor do I like people who do that themselves. All in all I am a very disciplined and organized person in real life, and I know I will be able to keep order without mistake.

Previous Experience (if any): Other then leading my regiment for 3 years, I have not done much else the way of administration.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2013, 10:06:44 pm by sirdur13 »
"Pardon one offense, and you encourage the commission of many."
Publilius Syrus

Offline sirwho

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Vulkaan
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #85 on: January 18, 2013, 10:03:41 pm »
Community name: Vulkaan

Steam Name: sirwho13

Location/Timezone: Ger. CET/CEST

Applying for (Ts/Servers): "NW_Official" servers and "Flying Squirrel Entertainment" ts server.

Regiments: 84e Regiment de Ligne, 3te Ostpreussische Infantrie.

About yourself: I'm a history buff from GA in the US and am currently living in Germany and studying character modeling/animation. Been playing MM from since it had an average population of 5 at high times. I've decided to put in for admin again now since the influx of new players seems rather large after Christmas and theres alot of crap going down and not many admins around on both the ts and NW servers.

Why you would be a good admin: I'm level headed and don't let personal disagreements/opinions sway my actions as an admin. I've only ever been called a good admin before.

Previous Experience (if any): I was an admin for 22nd servers for MM. Admin'd on a Neverwinter Nights server several years back.

Offline Swedishking

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: swedishking
« Reply #86 on: January 19, 2013, 11:06:40 pm »
Community name: Swedishking
Steam Name: Swedishking (palevante)
Location/Timezone: Sweden (GMT + 1:00) Central european time
Applying for (Ts/Servers): All Official EU servers
Regiments: 7th(currently) 87th,I15,94th,k1
About yourself: well i have been playing this nice game since it was in a early stage in moding don´t know exactly when but i know that sweden was yet a faction in the game. i live in sweden is currently studding. i have alot of spare time and a big part of that time i spend on the eu servers.
Why you would be a good admin: i have been admin on alot of private servers so i know all the basic shit and know the rules to keep the game nice for evryone. like tell sappers not to digg in door ways and delay the game. i am mature and can talk to people in a calm way and be hard with the rules but not abuse them. im very social and like to talk to people so i will be in a friendly mood at all time.
Previous Experience (if any): well like i said been admin on other servers. and been admin on lbs and events.

thank you for your time and wait for your answer

Offline Ser Elliott

• First Lieutenant
  • The flood comes.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Guard_Jaguar
« Reply #87 on: January 21, 2013, 01:13:16 am »
Community Name: Ser_Elliott, Elliott

Steam Name: hylianace

Location/Timezone: Southern California (PST)

Applying for (TS/Servers): NW_Official_US

Regiments: 60th Royal American Rifles (HM, led by Heinrich), 1st Royal Irish Artillery (HM, lead by Stubbs), various regiments with Millander, regiments with AsianP(3e Volt being the one I served in the longest),  1st Yorkshire Regiment of Foot (near the end of the HM. Hypern already skipped off to do other things and Sawyer was, well, Sawyer), 58th Ruthlandshire Regiment of Foot (During their stay at cMg and for a short while back before the HM disappeared), Second Marine Company

About yourself: Outside of NW, I don't lead an exciting life. I used to sing in a men's choir and was somewhat part of a theatre troupe. Those times have passed, and I now spend my days finishing up the mandatory nonsense at a community college before I head off to a (hopefully) better future.

As for NW, I'm a pubber for life. Sure, I've been spotted wearing regimentals from time to time, but that's mainly because Stubbs asks me to join up with this week's regiment. I started playing back in MM, and the first regiment I joined fell apart pretty quickly. I've spent close to two years being a mercenary for many different groups. A good handful of regimental leaders can attest to the fact that I did spend time in their regiments, but, as stated, I don't like being part of them. I'm here to have fun, and it seems most regiments take themselves too seriously for me to gain what I want.

Why you would be a good admin: My time in regiments has hardened me, to an extent. By being an outsider to all the drama that goes on between all them, I can bring an unbiased view to the admin field. I'm usually on at night, so that leaves me open to keep any eye on people when most of the Americans are going to sleep and the Europeans are getting up. I've never been one for letting people keep their drama going while in-game, and I'll be one of the first people to stop team wounding and that such nonsense, as I dislike getting kicked by friendly while reloading as much as any other guy.

Previous Experience: My time with the 60th Rifles was what started my whole dislike for regiments. However,  day to day actions for my platoon were dealt with quickly. At times, I also stepped in for leader of first platoon (chap named Wellington who wasn't allowed to use his headset at times... Like during an line battle) to keep training on schedule. I may have been seen as harsh, but the 60th Rifles were nothing if not efficient. I did my best, and even though the regiment disbanded, I still like to believe they were one of the most organized regiments back then.
You have no idea how much cavalry players put practice in taking down grounded units, if the infantry regiments put in half the practice they would never complain about cavalry in the first place. Instead we get "oh cav is just op any retard can do it" thats just you being shit, not us being op.

Offline Maximus42

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 21, 2013, 02:05:11 am »
quotSteam Name:[/b] thegreatriverr

Location/Timezone:
Eastern
Regiments:
 Current Regiments:00th Intergalactic Space Regiment, Former Regiments: 1st Colberg Infantry, 3e Voltiguers, 39th Welsh Royal Foot Artillery, 18e De Ligne, and the 18y Royal Foot Artillery
About yourself I've been playing Mount &Blade Napoleonic Wars for about 8-9 months.I love playing the game, and i take it as a personal responsibility to hone my skills in both melee and shooting. I am from New York, and I am interested in the Civil War, and the Napoleonic Wars. I have French relatives, and I was fascinated about the stories they would tell me about Napoleon that have been handed down for years. I currently live a busy city life, studying hard, but still managing to find time to play Napoleonic Wars every evening. I get along very well with the community and trolling is unacceptable.

Why you would be a good admin: I get along very nicely with the community, and I dont enjoy people trolling and/or flaming in chat. I am able to bring fairness to a server, and people would be happy with my administrative skills, as I am studying mediation in school. Mount and Blade is a fun game, and I don't want to wreck others experiences by using and abusing Administrative powrs/Cheats.
Previous Experience (if any): I am currently of a high rank in the 00th Intergalactic Regiment, and I have succesfully led the line in many occasions. I have been in 5 previous regiments, obtaining ranks above Captain in several. I have been an administrater in the Royal Scots Regiment server in Napoleonic Wars.

Offline Maximus42

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 21, 2013, 02:06:41 am »
My Steam name is 00th_Maximus42