Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars: Administrative Applications (old)  (Read 83113 times)

Offline laozizuswerdin

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Re: Napoleonic Wars: Administrative Applications
« Reply #45 on: December 24, 2012, 10:54:18 pm »
Community name: Laozizuswerdin

Steam Name: Laozizuswerdin

Location/Timezone: GMT + 0

Applying for (Ts/Servers): NW_Official_EU_1

Regiments: N/A

About yourself: Professional level piano recitateur,  lived in a Buddhist monastery for several years. Due to my interest in investigating the mind from the inside out, games with an element of strategy have always been an interest of mine. I have a lot of free time, I have been playing this game since April.

Why you would be a good admin: I would be a good admin because I appreciate fair play without overbearing control. I am applying for the administrative post because I have seen many administrators taking a little advantage of their position, and making arbitrary rulings on behaviour during games. I would be fair, and give the benefit of the doubt during murky situations, although if further rule-breaking intent is evident, progressively more serious reprimands and punishments would be given. I have hosted and administrated many servers of decent size in the past, for various games, and so I have experience in the field.

Previous Experience (if any): As far as Mount & Blade is concerned, I have hosted dedicated servers for friends to hang out on with Warband and Napoleonic Wars. I have used the regular options and administrative abilities available.
My server in Gimbal was one of two of the primary servers that were in use, for several weeks. I used to operate a large server on America's Army. I used to manage a community of several hundred in the game Puzzle Pirates. In Dominions 3, Crusader Kings 2, and the Total War series, I was oftentimes the caretaker of saves and the justiciar in our community.

Offline Pip

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 25, 2012, 09:45:33 am »
Community name: Pip

Steam Name: Pip

Location/Timezone: Pacific

Applying for (Ts/Servers): NW_Official_US_1

Regiments: none

About yourself:
Student. Been playing Warband for years, and NW since it came out.

Why you would be a good admin:
I have a strong respect both for my fellow players and for the server rules, and it makes me very angry to see other players delaying, tking, teamwounding, trolling and generally making the game miserable for others for their own amusement, and not be immediately punished for it. I play on this server almost every day and I can honestly say that 75% of the time I am on, there are no admins to deal with these problems.

I realize that you have the idea that you can identify and punish all serious offenders by having their offenses reported on this forum, and perhaps this is true, but for people actually playing the game the fact that this troll might be banned in a day's time is little comfort since their game has already been ruined. For the love of god, just appoint more admins so that this server can be fun again...

If I were trusted with admin, I could help maintain an enjoyable atmosphere for all players on the server, not just the trolls who can get away with anything most of the time. I have never been slayed, kicked, banned or reprimanded by any admin on this server and any regular will be able to tell you I'm a player with integrity who follows the rules at all times, and encourages others to do the same.

Previous Experience (if any): I have experience with admin tools and have held admin in a Native server (Balion War Room).
« Last Edit: December 25, 2012, 09:48:27 am by Pip »

Offline Duke_Mustard

• Sergeant
  • "Be the Change" - The 14th Dalai Lama.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: President_Mustard
  • Side: Union
« Reply #47 on: December 27, 2012, 10:22:40 pm »
Community Name: Duke_Mustard

Steam Name: jhoot712

Location/Timezone: GMT London

Applying for (TS/Servers): NW_Official_EU_1

Regiments: K-KA Cavlary

About yourself: Currently at High School education.  I am a fond player of M&B, and have clocked several hundred hours.  I enjoy most types of games and I am very helpful to everyone especially new players and am determined to do my jo.

Why you would be a good admin: When I am online,  99% of my time is spent on M&B NW, sever EU 1.  I have been on this server for several months now, playing it constantly.  Most days I am seen playing the games.  I will be a good admin because, I am not only very active, I am very helpful, even though I am not an admin, I often see rules that are broken and try to tell people they are in the wrong - if they are, and try to enforce these rules.  I have talked to other admins, which are friends, and they have told me about life as an admin, which I have related much too.  Admins must be helpful, selfish, able to hear both sides, good at listening and observant.  In some way, I can relate to all of these.  I can stay in focus and am not distracted easily, so will be on full alert at all times incase I am needed.

Previous Experience: I have no prior experience, but with me doing my "helper" role in informing of rules, I feel that I would easily slip into an admin position and work well. 

Thank you for reading this and happy gaming.
Spoiler
[close]

Offline Jack Spears

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jack Spears
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #48 on: December 27, 2012, 10:27:45 pm »
Candy Corn.

Offline Skittles

• Sergeant Major
  • Protector of Virginity
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 27, 2012, 10:48:54 pm »
Community name:  Skittles
Steam Name:  Xkirederfx
Location/Timezone:  GMT
Applying for (Ts/Servers):  Official Eu 1
Regiments:  1er Grenadiers
About yourself: I'm a regular member on the official servers.  The main part of about myself is the next paragraph.  There's nothing else in my mind at this moment that strikes me as something people would need to know about me.
Why you would be a good admin:  I've had experience before as an admin in MM.  I also have been part of the NW community for a long time and get on quite well with the majority of people.  I'm well behaved and have never had any conflict with the admins and respect their opinions fully.  A few people have asked me to apply for this including a current admin as he thought i'd fit the job quite well.
Previous Experience (if any):  I was an admin on the Mount and Musket Battalion Mod - never had any complaints then so i guess i wasn't bad at the job.  I also have been an admin on the TnT servers on Persistant Worlds.  Again there was no complaints directed at me.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 01:53:39 am by Skittles »

Offline kpetschulat

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Petschie
« Reply #50 on: December 27, 2012, 11:03:36 pm »
Community name: kpetschulat

Steam Name: kpetschulat (I'm: Fat Guy in a Box (Petschie)... at the moment.)

Location/Timezone: US EST

Regiments: Pavlograd Hussars (MM), 1st Hessian Line Infantry (MM), Cazadores (MM), 1stMO (MM), 7y Leibgvardii (NW), 1stCI (NW), and currently am a Marins de la Garde (Marins_Garde)

About yourself: Not much to say, other than I've been out of work and spend my time behind a computer screen.

Why you would be a good admin: Look, even though I've had a bad rap with US1 (being banned some 9 or 10 times), I'm on the server ALL. THE. TIME. From 6am-12pm on and off. I honestly think I'll be a great admin, since I'll always be on, and will be able to monitor everything people do. Obviously, this comes with extreme responsibility, but it's absolutely nothing I can't handle. If you'd give me a chance, my constant monitoring of the server will only be beneficial.

Previous Experience (if any): I used to admin on some old games, and admin'ed a couple o' servers back in MM, however as for NW. Nah, have yet to admin. I'd really like the chance to
« Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 12:32:19 pm by kpetschulat »

Offline UnpeeledPlayer

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 29, 2012, 05:18:38 am »
Community name: UnpeeledPlayer

Steam Name: UnpeeledPlayer

Location/Timezone: US EST

Regiments: none

About yourself:
I'm still a student. I recently fell in love with Mount and Blade Warband, and knew I have to have Napoleonic War. This is by far the best PC game I have ever had the privilege of playing.

I strongly respect both my fellow players and for the server rules. Not only does it irritate me when others team kill for no apparent reason, other than for their entertainment, I believe I could handle these problems; and no, not just by simply temp. banning, but by taking a mature approach.

The admin spot obviously comes with a great deal of responsibility, and after living with a military father for my whole life, I think I've picked up on a few things about responsibility. I understand that some may find this 'job' intimidating, but really I would love to have it just make the players around me enjoy their game just a little bit better; minus the team killers, trollers, etc. I'd like to make the NW_Official_US_1 server an enjoyable place for all skill levels. You won't be disappointed by appointing me admin. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Previous Experience (if any): None.
I'm ready to Unpeel this Player.

Offline LilaLauneBär

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1Rhein_LilaLauneBaer
« Reply #52 on: December 29, 2012, 12:17:03 pm »
Community name: EAC_1Rhein_IR_O_Luetzow
Steam Name: 96cedric96

Location/Timezone: Cologne,Germany / GMT + 1

Applying for Server: NW_Official_EU_1

Regiments: 8.Leibregiment(MM),5th_TFF(MM&NW),1.Rheinische Infanterie-Regiment von Lützow(NW) (EAC)(current)

About yourself:
My Name is Christian and I am the leader of the 1Rhein.
I am studying economics at school. In the las years I earned some good English skills.
In my freetime I make mods for another game or playing M&B.

I was in 2 Regiments. The first was the 8.Leibregiment in Mount and Musket which mod I played 2 years before Nopelonic Wars was released. Later I joined the 5th_TFF Regiment and played there for 5 months. Then I made my own Regiment/Clan for NW which lives now more than a half year. We take part in several Events like the Saturday Linebattle or Linebattles against other Regiments. The 1Rhein is also in an Army Corps, the EAC(European Alliance Corps) http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,250192.msg5983396.html#msg5983396 .
I know how difficult it is to establish a clan but I am very active and I like playing Mount&Blade.I play it now since it was released.

I have good knowledge of the Admintools and I am experienced at hosting and playing the role of an admin in our own small EAC intern events. Since I play this mod and M&M for nearly 3 years now I know what is expected of the players playing on EU-1 and know when to enforce the rules by kicking/banning or simply warning the player.

Previous Experience (if any): Admin for EAC-Events
« Last Edit: March 21, 2013, 04:13:50 pm by LilaLauneBär »

Offline Moldplayer

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 19te_Pfd_Lt_McMoldy
« Reply #53 on: December 31, 2012, 04:15:34 am »
Community name: Moldplayer

Steam Name: bcwilson

Location/Timezone: Alberta Canada (MST)

Applying for (Ts/Servers): US 1 official

Regiments: 19te (since  last novemeber) Ofr (respected and high ranking solider, disciplines recruits and good example to other soldiers, non officer)

About yourself: well, I'm on Christmas break, life is good (nothing much to say)

Why you would be a good admin: Well, i have been playing NW for some time now, and one of the problems that i think really turns some players off is that the (lets face it) large numbers of tkers and trolls on especially in the later hours on the day, and a admin presence is not very common due to all the reliable ones have lives.
I am very active on servers, and i can come probably at all times during peak hours on the offcial server. And i believe i can be fair and just in my actions while still being effective.
I know i am rather young, but i do believe i can be good at this role

Previous Experience (if any): I am afraid i don't have much experience admin-ing directly, however as a ofr it is my job to make sure any trolling in the line is dealt with
« Last Edit: March 26, 2013, 04:58:35 am by Moldplayer »
Gott damnit moldy, my history page is never safe - 19te_Aussie

Offline Pancakes

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: PolarBear
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #54 on: December 31, 2012, 05:54:02 pm »
Community name: Pancakes

Steam Name: zigg331

Location/Timezone: US, EST.

Applying for (Ts/Servers): NW US 1

Regiments: Mount and Musket: 62nd,7y. Napoleonic Wars: 93rd,1tesSchls,1stFKI(Still in)

About yourself: Well i am 16 i live in the sunshine state of Florida, I love to go to the beaches of course i like to play sports etc, I love to play video games not just this game and i am amazing at Hockey(Yep even in Florida) i like to learn about History my favorite is the Napoleonic Wars era, I love learning about the battles the weapons the units the nations etc. I have moved many times before but i am still staying in this ONE house for a long time, I am a very active person and if i see some thing i haven't played to often in a long time or such i'll go play it for even a hour or 2.

Why you would be a good admin: I have had many experience as a admin on many servers, I have helped out many of my friends with different problems they face in there regiments and in there community, I come from a very mature regiment called the 93rd Sutherland Highlanders/62nd Regiment of Foot in that reg if you troll some what in Public servers or in events you are kicked or demoted 2 ranks down, Though the reg was very skilled and had some people who would have FUN in teamspeak there was no trolling at all in events and in the community, It did not disbanded totally untill about a month later/2-3 months after that the leader was being kinda harsh and bad to the community and people left(93rd) and some people event quit NW.

After that i became more very strict on what i say and what i do, i have made many mistakes before but i have learned from those mistakes and i promised to be as much good in the NA community as possible to show that we are not the trolls.

Previous Experience (if any): I admin on the NW Groupfighting Server, I have been a admin on some of the TDM servers.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 06:00:26 pm by Pancakes »
[92nd] Andrew Gordon: I am Zzehth, Head Organizer of the NWL, Host of the 92nd Linebattle and NA tournaments
[92nd] Andrew Gordon: I do not troll.
[92nd] Andrew Gordon: But alright.

Honestly Zzehth Do you really think we give a fuck ?

Offline Russo

• Private
  • Walkos Husband
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Pubmeister
« Reply #55 on: December 31, 2012, 11:48:19 pm »
Community name: Russo

Steam Name: russowarior

Location/Timezone: EST

Applying for (Ts/Servers): US 1

Regiments: Officer in the 19te

About yourself: I am 16 year old guy who enjoys to play NW. At the moment i'm on break and in my junior year of school.

Why you would be a good admin: I have been playing NW for a long time and I have been noticing that during times where no admins are available, which is frequent around this time, that trolls are running rampant. I am available during almost all hours during the day and evening and I am very active in the community. With my previous admin experience I believe that I will be a great admin and be fair in all admin matters.

Previous Experience (if any): Former leadership in Edge-gamers, admin on a minecraft server

Offline Towie

• Volunteer
  • Peanuts, Simply delicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 01, 2013, 12:02:10 am »
Community name: 4th_RG_Col_Towie

Steam Name: [4th] Towie

Location/Timezone: NY EST

Applying for (Ts/Servers): Servers, NA1/US1

Regiments:3rd Gren, 4th_RG (Leader)

About yourself: I'm 16 years old and enjoy playing games. I'd have to say that Napoleonic Wars is a great game and I spent (and spend) many hours of my life on it, about 745. I daily spend hours on the game and find myself entangled in Napoleonic Wars and Mount and Blade: Warbands great community and the seemingly endless number of mods the game brings. I enjoy time with friends and hanging out in the bay.

Why you would be a good admin: I'd like to become an admin because many times on the NW Official servers you find Team Killers, and Trolls. Not to mention on the Summer Sale that is going on now, i'd imagine that the number will increase. When i go onto NA1 (US1) i will sometimes find myself without an admin to stop the constant spam of recruitment messages, the habits of trolls, and the plain stupidity of some of the games players. However there is also a time where there are about 3 admins on at once which is a good thing.

Previous Experience (if any): i was an Admin on a Minecraft server, i  was in charge of the Community in the NW community in the oOo, and i am an Admin in the 0Pyrots Servers.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2013, 10:53:51 pm by Towie »

Offline Roy

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 01, 2013, 04:45:49 am »
Community name:Church
Steam Name:[FG]Church
Location/Timezone:GMT -5
Applying for (Ts/Servers):US Server Administration
Regiments:[7y] [2QF] [1stEPG] [54th] [CG] and Currently in the [1stEPG]
About yourself: I am 20 years old. I have been playing in this community since Waterloo. I was interduced the game by Mongoose and Crusader. We were all in a Warband Native clan together called BRC. I have played about 700+ hours playing warband.
Why you would be a good admin:I have been in the community for a long time and I know how to handle myself. It takes both a calm hand and a steady mind to be a good admin. I believe I have both. A calm hand from banning those that do it once but a steady mind to realize when someone will cause problems. I try to make sure I have both sides into account before I make a decision.
Previous Experience (if any):  I ran the FG servers, I helped run the NEC servers in the beginning, I also helped run the TSFL when I hosted it.

Offline Nicolas1224

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gentleman_TsarNicolas
« Reply #58 on: January 01, 2013, 03:06:27 pm »
Community name: Gentleman_TsarNicolas
Steam Name: nico2424
Location/Timezone: UTC+1
Applying for (Ts/Servers): NW official EU1
Regiments: I don't participate in regiments anymore. I have been in 2, but they got disbanded.(they were 19th 2nd bat. and the 5e)
About yourself: Well I always try to be be nice to people in chat and in game, or to help them if they have any questions.  (but yeah when they're not I'll just ignore them rather than have arguments with them). I play this amazing game a few hours a day, it's the first game ever that I enjoy that much. I've been playing it for months and I'm still not tired of it.
Why you would be a good admin: I am the type of person that can very well control himself. You'll never find me team killing around, or cursing in chat (e.g) after a teamkill. The main reason why I want to be admin is because it happens every now and then that I see people intentionally teamkilling people, or cursing and being racist in chat etc. and yeah, it happens that there are no admins on, and then it would be handy to have one.
Previous Experience (if any): I've been admin on other games like minecraft (they've always been happy about me, 'til I left)

I'd say, if they're not (yet) convinced, then contact me maybe and I can explain a little bit more about myself. Or just ask some other people that you know, I don't know. Or give me a test period. And if you choose to deny my application, so be it, I will love you as much as I did before  :P
Signed,

Tsar Nicholas , Emperor and Autocrat of all the Russias, Tsar of Moscow, Kiev, Vladimir, Novgorod, Kazan, Astrakhan, of Poland, of Siberia, of Tauric Chersonese, of Georgia, Lord of Pskov, Grand Duke of Smolensk, of Lithuania, Volhynia, Podolia and Finland, Prince of Estonia, Livonia, Courland and Semigalia, Samogotia, Bialostock, Karelia, Tver, Yougouria, Perm, Viatka, Bulgaria, and other countries; Lord and Grand Duke of Lower Novgorod, of Tchernigov, Riazan, Polotsk, Rostov, Yaroslav, Belozero, Oudoria, Obdoria, Condia, Vitebsk, Mstislav and, all the region of the North, Lord and Sovereign of the countries of Iveria, Cartalinia, Kabardinia and the provinces of Armenia, Sovereign of the Circassian Princes and the Mountain Princes,Lord of Turkestan, Heir of Norway, Duke of Schleswig Holstein, of Storman, of the Ditmars, and of Oldenbourg

Offline Edward

• First Sergeant
  • Colonel of the Club of NW Quitters!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Quiting_Club_Edward
« Reply #59 on: January 02, 2013, 01:01:11 pm »
Community name: Edward
Steam Name: 51st Captain Edward
Location/Timezone: UK     GMT+0
Applying for (Ts/Servers): NW_Official_EU_1         NW_Official_EU_9
Regiments: 77y, 19th, NR19, 63e, 79th, 4tesIR, 8e, 51st.
About yourself: In NW servers, I always try to inforce the rules respectfully even without admin, and I hate seeing people breaking the rules and ruining everyones fun. I wish to improve my reputation within the community by helping out in Official servers and helping the community have a fun experience.
Why you would be a good admin: Because I always hear both sides of the arguement and try to find an innocent party who can vouch for what really happened to solve problems, which is very important when admining. I also move around the map in games alot and see when people are glitching. I also have never abused admin on and of the servers I have admined and I read the chat all the time even when not admining.
Previous Experience (if any): Some Linebattles, 19th_NW_Official, 19th_York_Official, 80th Server (not sure what it was called).