Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars: Administrative Applications (old)  (Read 83114 times)

Offline Reaper

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1st[SA]Fws_Reaper
  • Side: Union
Re: Napoleonic Wars: Administrative Applications
« Reply #390 on: January 16, 2014, 11:23:25 pm »
Community name: IXe[15e]Fus_Reaper, Reaper

Steam Name: [15e] Reaper

Location/Timezone: USA, US Central time

Applying for (Ts/Servers): NW_Official_NA_1

Regiments: I started out my NW career in the 57e. After a good amount of time in the 57e I left and started the 3rd Wisconsin Volunteer Infantry for the North and South mod. After the mod died, the 3rd switched to NW and became the 3rd KGL. After spending a good long amount leading regiments, I joined the 32nd Blackwatch. Soon after Blood and Iron came out and I led the 2e Marines for a short bit of time. Not long after my friends and I joined the 21e. I was in the 21e until the end, and we switched to the 15e Voltiguers. I am currently in the 15e and having a great time.

About yourself: I am currently in high school and am loving it. I enjoy hanging out with my friends, reading, and playing video games. I have been playing NW for a good long time and must say it is my favorite warband mod/DLC. I intend on going into the field of law when I graduate from highschool. I love to listen to music, classic rock and metal in particular.

Why you would be a good admin: I believe I would be a good admin because I have a lot of experience and I have been in the community for a good while. Along with that, I am a strict, but fair person. I can handle tough situations that can put me on the spot and situations that put a lot of pressure on. Also, I am very active and can be on the server in a moments notice. I play on NA_1 a lot and enjoy it very much.

Previous Experience (if any): I started out my administrating career in the Federal Army, in North and South. I was an admin on the Federal Army server, and I helped with the events run by them. When I returned to NW I was an admin on the Regimental Gaming server, and helped run the events run by RG as well. Currently I am an admin on Groupfighting_NA, Pirate_Battle_1 and Groupfighting_Server_14e.

Cheers!

-Reaper
« Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 05:25:07 am by Reaper »

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #391 on: January 18, 2014, 12:58:29 am »
Community name: Waste
Steam Name:[12th] Waste
Location/Timezone: Central American
Applying for (Ts/Servers): Nw_Offcial_NA1
Regiments: I'm in the 12th currently, I lead the 2te Nr37 and was a high ranking officer in the 1stEPG
About yourself: I just enjoy video games and helping people, I am active IRL also though and it has to come first.
Why you would be a good admin: I am experienced and I am on NA1 for about a hour+ a day.
Previous Experience (if any): FG_Groupfighting, 7NA_Groopfootin 176_Roleplay Server Bloody bayonet Gaming, Freedom Gaming,

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Bear

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #392 on: January 18, 2014, 09:33:28 pm »
Community name: Runaway_Bear/[VII]Nr8_Lt_Bear
Steam Name: Runaway Bear
Location/Timezone: EST
Applying for (Ts/Server): Nw_Official_NA1
Regiments: I'm currently in the Nr8 Prussian Hussars
About yourself: I really only ever play Napoleonic wars anymore because its such a great game, i'm usually on and hardly have anything going on IRL
Why you would be a good admin: It seems i'm always online when no other admins are and there is a ton of delayers, I wanna put an end to that and ensure NA1 is watched by admins 24/7 i'm also a pretty average player, better at melee than shooting. But today I watched a Dragoon runaway and reload 10 times and there was no admins on, because of his constant running he caused the round to time out and its really irritating.
Previous Experience: I'm currently an admin on the 7th_brig_Official server

Offline TheXMattXMan

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Matt
« Reply #393 on: January 18, 2014, 10:50:08 pm »
Community name: [VII]Nr8_Plt_Matt
Steam Name: [Nr8] Bawl-Hart
Location/Timezone: Utah/MST
Applying for (Ts/Servers): NW_Official_NA1
Regiments: Nr8, 22-i, 1te, 7y

About yourself: I have too much free time, I enjoy technology, recently passed my computer technology class with 96% on the final test. I maintain Above average grades and am fairly responsible and personally think I am sane... Well, that's debatable. I have been you can call it "Gaming" for quite a while. I find it as an escape from reality, a place where you can call your own. I still own the original playstation and it's still in working condition. I have recently been accepted to the Weber State University Early college program starting this coming school year. I do put life above other things in my life, but it's only common sense. I fill my spare time with games. As listed above, I have been in a few regiments, but the Nr8 Prussian Hussars has to be the best so far. We are currently in the  [VII] Brigade, Both the Brigade and the Regiment were started by NickG, I serve as second in command for both.

Why you would be a good admin: I believe that I can show competence in the ever growing community. With the off chance that I don't get selected, I just have a request. If when the final admin, "Sign's off" so to speak, if they could allow polls to kick people, because it is rather annoying when you have that one team killer in the middle of the night with no admins on. I know that this may have some risk involved, but its only a suggestions, my voice is not law. I feel confident that I could "Issue the Law" efficiently and effectively.

Previous Experience (if any): This is the rather sad section of my application, I have only been an admin for the 7th_Brig_Official server for a short time, before that I was an admin for the Nr8_Official Server. Since we were the founders of the [VII] Brigade, just made our regiment server into the brigade server. I was a "Pub" for a long time, and when I joined the 1te/22-i I was called "Super Recruit" due to my fast climbing of the ranks. I have been playing M&B for just over 2 years now. I currently have 546 hours on the game as well.

In closing. I am glad that you took the time to read this, although it may be a bit lengthy. I answered everything in a way that I found both important and informative about me. I respect your final decision and hope you have a nice day.  :)

Offline Deofuta

• Captain
  • 1stEPI_Fw_Deofuta
    • View Profile
Re: Napoleonic Wars: Administrative Applications (old)
« Reply #394 on: January 19, 2014, 09:49:24 pm »
Hello everyone!

We have moved to a new thread, now located here. If you are still interested in joining the team, please re apply in the appropriate thread.