Author Topic: Looking for a regiment or members? Then post here!  (Read 857996 times)

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Looking for a regiment or members? Then post here!
« Reply #4635 on: August 05, 2019, 10:24:32 pm »
Interesting that the 33rd doesn't include our match in your battle record.
Maybe you guys were'nt worth it to put it on ;)
Spoiler
[close]

Offline 33rdKincaid

• Major General
  • 33rd_Col_Kincaid
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kincaid
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #4636 on: August 05, 2019, 10:40:12 pm »
That wasn’t this month was it? only have a months worth of records per update as I do one every month, admittedly I do sometimes miss stuff!

Worth mentioning we also don’t publish freindly scores which have our B team participates in :)

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #4637 on: August 05, 2019, 10:42:22 pm »
That wasn’t this month was it? only have a months worth of records per update as I do one every month, admittedly I do sometimes miss stuff!

Worth mentioning we also don’t publish freindly scores which have our B team participates in :)
Your previous update does not have our match either.

So you're telling me your matches against gf teams are not friendlies but regimental groupfights are friendlies?

David_Schrein

« Reply #4638 on: August 05, 2019, 10:42:56 pm »
Imagine trashtalking the 33rd

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #4639 on: August 05, 2019, 10:44:45 pm »
I doubt this qualifies as trash talking but ok.

David_Schrein

« Reply #4640 on: August 05, 2019, 10:46:59 pm »
Posting the scrrenshot to clarify that you clapped them in a gf and what the point if they do or do not put it in their record

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #4641 on: August 05, 2019, 10:50:35 pm »
Posting the scrrenshot to clarify that you clapped them in a gf and what the point if they do or do not put it in their record
I posted the screenshot to refute Vegi's banter. I do not think this qualifies as trash talking.

When it comes to putting it in their record, it's a scummy minor thing that I have seen in many regiments in the past where if they win they put it in the record, but if they lose they do not. From the top of my head I remember people like Dust used to do this quite a lot.

David_Schrein

« Reply #4642 on: August 05, 2019, 10:52:28 pm »
I posted the screenshot to refute Vegi's banter. I do not think this qualifies as trash talking.

When it comes to putting it in their record, it's a scummy minor thing that I have seen in many regiments in the past where if they win they put it in the record, but if they lose they do not. From the top of my head I remember people like Dust used to do this quite a lot.
comparing dust to the 33rd. Yikes, my point is they just want to reach out for potential recruits here. No need to point such a minor thing out

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #4643 on: August 05, 2019, 10:55:21 pm »

comparing dust to the 33rd. Yikes, my point is they just want to reach out for potential recruits here. No need to point such a minor thing out
No need to call this trashtalking either.

Nock

« Reply #4644 on: August 05, 2019, 10:55:56 pm »
Spoiler
[close]
can i clap ur butt cheeks

also please we're grown ups, don't start drama for nothing important, it's a game, we're supposed to have fun, ty xoxo <3

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #4645 on: August 05, 2019, 10:56:35 pm »
can i clap ur butt cheeks
bad dog

Offline 33rdKincaid

• Major General
  • 33rd_Col_Kincaid
    • View Profile
« Reply #4646 on: August 05, 2019, 11:02:46 pm »

So you're telling me your matches against gf teams are not friendlies but regimental groupfights are friendlies?
Ah you’ll have to forgive me I must have missed it; it did include a mix of both our B and A team so guess that’s why it missed the boat. It’s worth mentioning I do post losses - this month has 3 losses to 1. In fairness that was abitve an odd one as we only had 3 of our comp team turn up :) 

Offline NickyJ

• Major General
  • The Twilight Zone
    • View Profile
  • Nick: LIR_Lieut_NickyJ
« Reply #4647 on: August 05, 2019, 11:05:05 pm »
In fairness that was abitve an odd one as we only had 3 of our comp team turn up :) 
The only odd thing here is how you spell "a bit of". This is why we threw your tea in the harbor.

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #4648 on: August 05, 2019, 11:05:34 pm »

Ah you’ll have to forgive me I must have missed it; it did include a mix of both our B and A team so guess that’s why it missed the boat. It’s worth mentioning I do post losses - this month has 3 losses to 1. In fairness that was abitve an odd one as we only had 3 of our comp team turn up :)
We would be glad to do a match against your A team of whatever scale you prefer.

Offline 33rdKincaid

• Major General
  • 33rd_Col_Kincaid
    • View Profile
« Reply #4649 on: August 05, 2019, 11:10:01 pm »

We would be glad to do a match against your A team of whatever scale you prefer.
Fwuffy already asked sweetheart, waiting on a response from our CaoCao x

Yeh I get lazy sorry Nicky. I mean fookin ungrateful colonial :D