Author Topic: NWWC 2018 Signups  (Read 83888 times)

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
  • Poosy Owner | 25th Member | NWWC 2018 Organiser
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NWWC Signups
« Reply #630 on: April 14, 2018, 05:12:47 am »
Voluble whined his way in and looks like he will whine ENG into its downfall

Rather poetic

How ironic.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #631 on: April 14, 2018, 05:13:13 am »

Rather poetic

How ironic.
Indeed it is.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Bagins

• Second Lieutenant
  • Love to GF love to Win
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Faggins
« Reply #632 on: April 14, 2018, 05:20:16 am »
Price i don't want shit but why do you have to have an input of fucking everything and always a controversial shit starting one at that, cant u just keep urself to urself ?

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: April 14, 2018, 05:23:58 am »
Price i don't want shit but why do you have to have an input of fucking everything and always a controversial shit starting one at that, cant u just keep urself to urself ?
Not being funny but clearly the "controversial shit starting" was done the moment Spoons made the post.

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: April 14, 2018, 05:26:10 am »
Not being funny but clearly the "controversial shit starting" was done the moment Spoons made the post.

? ? ? ? Don't pin it on spoons.  He is just giving an explanation

Probably best to just leave this alone ngl. 

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: April 14, 2018, 05:27:33 am »

Not pinning anything on Spoons, but posting things like that only rile up conversations don't they?

I replied saying fair play.

Offline Bagins

• Second Lieutenant
  • Love to GF love to Win
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: April 14, 2018, 05:28:06 am »

aye but u just stir the pot for no reason, whatever u say is inflammatory like

Offline Bagins

• Second Lieutenant
  • Love to GF love to Win
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: April 14, 2018, 05:29:23 am »
After thinking it over for a while, I'm dropping out of team England. There are certain members within the team who have wanted me out since the start based on melee despite myself simply playing the game and getting picked through the trials (I mean I'm not in the starting 8 I don't get the reason to hate on a B team member ;p)

Up to now I've been trying to be as respectful as I can to everyone. Iv'e taken a lot of shit but it doesn't really seem to be getting better its just its now more behind by back than to my face. This just means the matches aren't fun which is the whole point of the game. Much respect to Herc/Maurice (and herishy from last night) for keeping everything as fair as they can within the team and I wish them luck with the tournament!

No e-drama intended, I just thought it being this close to the start it was worth an explanation!

same can be said about banter.....

Sad to hear when you're an excellent player and great guy. Some people take it too seriously... At the end of the day, it is just a game.

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: April 14, 2018, 05:30:08 am »

Oh yeah as long as Vol keeps getting baited by it, its never gonna stop :D

Nothing personal towards you or anyone else in ENG, actually Bagins Pricey has found some new respect for you since your earlier days and for that I SALUTE YOU!

Not that you need my respect anyway
« Last Edit: April 14, 2018, 05:32:00 am by John Price »

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: April 14, 2018, 05:30:51 am »

Not pinning anything on Spoons, but posting things like that only rile up conversations don't they?

I replied saying fair play.

This community is cancer, anything can rile up conversations, you should know that.   JUst seems like abit of a pointless conversation ngl and a waste of all of our time ay.  Probably best the people who aren't involved just keep out of it to stop this from just getting even more dramatic that it already is.  Goodnight bois
« Last Edit: April 14, 2018, 05:33:10 am by Hercules »

Offline Bagins

• Second Lieutenant
  • Love to GF love to Win
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: April 14, 2018, 05:31:47 am »

Nothing personal towards you or anyone else in ENG, actually Bagins Pricey has found some new respect for you since you earlier days and for that I SALUTE YOU!

I've tried my best to mend broken bridges...

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: April 14, 2018, 05:32:20 am »

Rather poetic
So me asking prodominetly Hercules for a few days to talk about what I did wrong and how I can get another trial etc. Then I get a trial, PERFORM to be invited to the team (refer what cazasar said when I carried vs Germany on my last trial. Then I join ENG and play in peace. SOMEHOW im whining ENG into downfall.... You must have the most unreliable sources of information if you think that is the case. Like because you lead the 18e you feel prestigious and what you say means anything, we all know what happened when you lead ENG and lets not go down that path and take advice of the mighty Chriseh!!!!!
h0w mush chug kud a chug chung chung if a chug chung kud chung chug?

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: April 14, 2018, 05:34:00 am »

Nothing personal towards you or anyone else in ENG, actually Bagins Pricey has found some new respect for you since your earlier days and for that I SALUTE YOU!

"Oh yeah as long as Vol keeps getting baited by it, its never gonna stop :D" So you intentionally start shit with me to amuse yourself and to cause cancer on threads, nice one.

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: April 14, 2018, 05:35:04 am »

smh daddy issues

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #644 on: April 14, 2018, 05:36:23 am »
"We all know what happens when you lead ENG"

Actually I lead GB for 1 M-NWWC because Herishey couldn't get the time and asked me to, made the final against France and I am the worst GB Captain ever

ok, tell me more

ALARM TRIPLE POST