Author Topic: 26th Alabama Infantry Regiment [EU/PL]  (Read 697 times)

Offline Tullius

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 26thAL_Col_Ethan_Tyler
  • Side: Confederacy
26th Alabama Infantry Regiment [EU/PL]
« on: July 09, 2015, 06:36:45 pm »
Claiming and Reserving the Regiment name of the 26th Alabama

Our history
After forming at Tuscumbia, the regiment was ordered to Virginia on March 24 and reported to General John B. Magruder at Yorktown. It was assigned to the brigade of Brigadier General Gabriel J. Rains. They were engaged at the Battle of Seven Pines where their regimental commander, Col. Edward A. O'Neal was wounded. The brigade saw further action at Mechanicsville and Gaines Mill as part of General D.H. Hill's Division.

Missing the action at the Second Battle of Bull Run since D.H.Hill's Division was sent to Richmond to guard the capital, the regiment was engaged at the battles of South Mountain, Sharpsburg, Fredericksburg and Chancellorsville as part of Rodes Brigade. After the reorganization of the Army of Northern Virginia in the spring of 1863, Col. O'Neal took charge of the brigade, as General Rodes went on to command the Division as part of the Second Corps. The regiment took part in the Battle of Gettysburg and the Bristoe and Mine Run Campaigns, before being on special duty.

Who we are?
We are Polish Warband players who's bored Classic Napoleonic Wars or Native :)

Our historical engagements
Battle of Seven Pines
Battle of Mechanicsville
Battle of Gaines Mill
Battle of South Mountain
Battle of Antietam
Battle of Fredericksburg
Battle of Chancellorsville
Battle of Gettysburg
Bristoe Campaign
Atlanta Campaign
Battle of Franklin
Battle of Nashville
Carolinas Campaign

Are you searching for Polish North&South Confederate Regiment, and want to beat that damned yankees, but you do not play too well? Don't worry! We train our brave, Confederate soldiers! If you wanna join, write in comments or send a message to me on FSE

You can always add me on steam, if you want to learn more about our regiment and ask for be a member.

Recrutation open
------------------
Rerutacja otwarta
« Last Edit: July 10, 2015, 09:23:20 pm by Tullius »

,,I'll place my knapsack on my back,
My rifle on my shoulder,
I'll march away to the firing line,
And kill that Yankee soldier"

Offline PolarBeats

• Sergeant Major
  • To tyrants never yield.
    • View Profile