Author Topic: Gibby & Kore's NW Sword List  (Read 26379 times)

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: Gibby & Kore's NW Sword List
« Reply #105 on: July 19, 2019, 06:03:35 pm »
wtf have i done to get my name on this list lol

uuf my bad I read something wrong from a previous tournament

bruhh you don't have to take me off. i'm ten times better than gi with a sword hahaa ;)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #106 on: July 19, 2019, 06:05:44 pm »
I should be above herishey I mean look at him only teamkilling me and dying to tardet yesterday
Dying to Tardet? Bitch please.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #107 on: July 19, 2019, 06:06:57 pm »
I should be above herishey I mean look at him only teamkilling me and dying to tardet yesterday
Dying to Tardet? Bitch please.
I heard you still got PTSD from my shitty holds.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Gibby Jr

• Colonel
  • DAGOTHWAVE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gibby
« Reply #108 on: July 19, 2019, 07:14:42 pm »
It does seem like you are pulling these "ratings" out of your ass

Most of them are based on my personal experience with a player and how I think they shape up against me, but for those that I haven't played against I have had to take the opinions of other people at face value.

I ask Gibby, of course if he doesn't want it is his choice, but I'd still prefer to be removed

I don't mind removing you if there's an actual reason for it other than that you don't like your rating. If you think you're rated too low all you have to do is beat the people I've rated above you and give me proof of it, not that complicated.
you are as weak as whales by acting like that.

Offline nIvan

• Colonel
  • hello
    • View Profile
  • Nick: hi
« Reply #109 on: July 19, 2019, 07:58:20 pm »
ADD MIKE FFS

Radulf

« Reply #110 on: July 19, 2019, 08:34:53 pm »

Most of them are based on my personal experience with a player and how I think they shape up against me, but for those that I haven't played against I have had to take the opinions of other people at face value.

I ask Gibby, of course if he doesn't want it is his choice, but I'd still prefer to be removed

I don't mind removing you if there's an actual reason for it other than that you don't like your rating. If you think you're rated too low all you have to do is beat the people I've rated above you and give me proof of it, not that complicated.

Indeed I don't like the list, I feel it's like you're putting your friend above everyone else, how can Eison be below people who take 7-0 from him and who have never done a GF in their lives, there are people in this list who are rated far too high, while they are just good GF players who take 7-0 from the native players on this list, the Native players on this list know how to play GF and shouldn't be so low

If you think you're rated too low all you have to do is beat the people I've rated above you and give me proof of it, not that complicated.
Spoiler
[close]

No seriously, I can't see myself asking FT7 to people to be above them in a list, that's your opinion anyway
« Last Edit: July 20, 2019, 07:55:08 pm by Zeyden »

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
« Reply #111 on: July 19, 2019, 08:54:23 pm »
If you think you're rated too low all you have to do is beat the people I've rated above you and give me proof of it, not that complicated.
Spoiler
[close]

No seriously, I can't see myself asking FT7 to people to above them in a list, that's your opinion anyway
which NW server is that

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: July 19, 2019, 09:58:28 pm »
Spoiler
[close]

No seriously, I can't see myself asking FT7 to people to above them in a list, that's your opinion anyway
which NW server is that
The one with the big swords and stuff

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #113 on: July 19, 2019, 11:56:16 pm »

Indeed I don't like the list, I feel it's like you're putting your friend above everyone else, how can Eison be below people who take 7-0 from him and who have never done a GF in their lives, there are people in this list who are rated far too high, while they are just good GF players who take 7-0 from the native players on this list, the Native players on this list know how to play GF and shouldn't be so low, but it's your list so you do what you want

Spoiler
[close]

No seriously, I can't see myself asking FT7 to people to be above them in a list, that's your opinion anyway

shut up  :)

Offline Jayke

• Major
  • Jayke
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr.55 l Hursty l FP Jayke
« Reply #114 on: July 19, 2019, 11:58:27 pm »

Indeed I don't like the list, I feel it's like you're putting your friend above everyone else, how can Eison be below people who take 7-0 from him and who have never done a GF in their lives, there are people in this list who are rated far too high, while they are just good GF players who take 7-0 from the native players on this list, the Native players on this list know how to play GF and shouldn't be so low, but it's your list so you do what you want

Spoiler
[close]

2 hander hahahahaahah

Offline Zappy

• Second Lieutenant
  • AT LEAST 86
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Zappy
« Reply #115 on: July 20, 2019, 09:01:55 pm »
half these people have never had a sword in their hand

Offline Gibby Jr

• Colonel
  • DAGOTHWAVE
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: July 20, 2019, 09:06:15 pm »

Please tell me who on this list has never used a sword

Offline Zappy

• Second Lieutenant
  • AT LEAST 86
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: July 20, 2019, 09:38:01 pm »

In terms of NW I've not played with sword or seen very few of these guys actively play with sword in NW. If you talking about native its a different story.

Offline Gibby Jr

• Colonel
  • DAGOTHWAVE
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: July 20, 2019, 09:50:59 pm »

In terms of NW I've not played with sword or seen very few of these guys actively play with sword in NW. If you talking about native its a different story.

Every person on this list is someone that I have either personally played against or seen play with a sword in NW or is a cavalry player that I've been told is good with a sword. If there is someone in particular you are referring to that you don't think has played sword then you're going to have to give me their name

Offline Zappy

• Second Lieutenant
  • AT LEAST 86
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: July 21, 2019, 04:10:47 am »

Every person on this list is someone that I have either personally played against or seen play with a sword in NW or is a cavalry player that I've been told is good with a sword. If there is someone in particular you are referring to that you don't think has played sword then you're going to have to give me their name
It's fine, don't worry about it. I just can't remember myself using a sword