Author Topic: M. Points | 23.07 | MASSIVE UPDATE  (Read 915804 times)

Offline Sir Obelix

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
  • attaquant au FC Oven
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: M. Points | 30.04 | Player rankings - Updated
« Reply #8565 on: July 10, 2019, 07:40:30 pm »

piTon leFt uS, uS loSe, uS diSbAnD bUt wE aRe fuNnY aNd wE spAm oUr thReaD
Obelix geldi yala sonda zülfikar bunu kaç kere kovmuştu trollüyor tk atıyor diye ama iyi oynuyo ondan geldi demek.

David_Schrein

« Reply #8566 on: July 10, 2019, 08:14:26 pm »

are you okay? do you need help? did golden beat you too hard?

Offline Sir Obelix

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
  • attaquant au FC Oven
    • View Profile
« Reply #8567 on: July 10, 2019, 11:39:15 pm »

no one is afraid of a 5'4 skinny little cowboy nor a 40kg black guy who plays football you cheap stromae
Obelix geldi yala sonda zülfikar bunu kaç kere kovmuştu trollüyor tk atıyor diye ama iyi oynuyo ondan geldi demek.

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #8568 on: July 10, 2019, 11:44:55 pm »
Heads
nice and
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #8569 on: July 10, 2019, 11:50:12 pm »

no one is afraid of a 5'4 skinny little cowboy nor a 40kg black guy who plays football you cheap stromae

5'4 and skinny. Okay says the one who looks like a rat that just crawled out his mothers womb stinking of shit. And btw im 5'11 starks the one who's 5'4  ;D ;D. And about the retarded post you made, you still haven't won one fucking tournament despite draining more sweat into the game than a 400kg man on a treadmill so please pipe down for once. And yes I like taking bait rat boy.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2019, 11:53:00 pm by Golden. »

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #8570 on: July 10, 2019, 11:52:35 pm »

5'4 and skinny. Okay says the one who looks like a rat that just crawled out his mothers womb stinking of shit. And btw im 5'11 starks the one who's 5'4  ;D ;D. And about the retarded post you made, you still haven't won one fucking tournament despite draining more sweat into the game than a 40kg man on a treadmill so please pipe down for once. And yes I like taking bait rat boy.

Im
Fucking
Dying

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #8571 on: July 10, 2019, 11:55:00 pm »

5'4 and skinny. Okay says the one who looks like a rat that just crawled out his mothers womb stinking of shit. And btw im 5'11 starks the one who's 5'4  ;D ;D. And about the retarded post you made, you still haven't won one fucking tournament despite draining more sweat into the game than a 400kg man on a treadmill so please pipe down for once. And yes I like taking bait rat boy.
???
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Sir Obelix

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
  • attaquant au FC Oven
    • View Profile
« Reply #8572 on: July 10, 2019, 11:56:14 pm »
Played 2 GFs and 1 tournament last 20 days i'm not tryharding at all mister cheap Bagins

I'm drinking your tears, btw you should try to go out, it seems like you are not seeing the sun very often cheap Drago Malfoy
« Last Edit: July 10, 2019, 11:57:50 pm by Obelix_La_D »

Offline Snowwi

• :]
  • General
  • Nr13 Reservist
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Klay Thompson
  • Side: Union
« Reply #8573 on: July 11, 2019, 12:00:32 am »
what
"Unable to perceive the shape of You...
I find you all around me.
Your presence fills my eyes with Your love...
It humbles my heart...
For You are everywhere."

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
« Reply #8574 on: July 11, 2019, 12:03:51 am »
Played 2 GFs and 1 tournament last 20 days i'm not tryharding at all mister cheap Bagins

I'm drinking your tears, btw you should try to go out, it seems like you are not seeing the sun very often cheap Drago Malfoy

God where's my rat poision at ? Wish your whore mother would sow your mouth shut because you are really starting to bore me. I have a feeling im the one drinking YOUR tears since YOU are the one has lost to me every time and continues to make unprovoked shit talk on fse, seems like the home life isnt going well hope your algerian father is going easy on the beatings because im not.

Edit: cant wait for you to cry and report me to the mods for hurting your "feelings"
« Last Edit: July 11, 2019, 12:05:30 am by Golden. »

Offline Sir Obelix

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
  • attaquant au FC Oven
    • View Profile
« Reply #8575 on: July 11, 2019, 12:05:09 am »

God where's my rat poision at ? Wish your whore mother would sow your mouth shut because you are really starting to bore me. I have a feeling im the one drinking YOUR tears since YOU are the one has lost to me every time and continues to make unprovoked shit talk on fse, seems like the home life isnt going well hope your algerian father is going easy on the beatings because im not.

Cheap Bagins triggered it's perfect, those tears are tasting very well

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
« Reply #8576 on: July 11, 2019, 12:08:21 am »

Cheap Bagins triggered it's perfect, those tears are tasting very well

Im enjoying it. Like I enjoy sipping on that sweet knowledge that you are a fucking loser figuratively and literally.

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #8577 on: July 11, 2019, 12:08:43 am »
EU Slayer since 2018 btw

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #8578 on: July 11, 2019, 12:13:59 am »
EU Slayer since 2018 btw

but what did he slay? his reputation?
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Sir Obelix

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
  • attaquant au FC Oven
    • View Profile
« Reply #8579 on: July 11, 2019, 12:31:12 am »
EU Slayer since 2018 btw
Sucking dicks since he his born btw
i feel unconfortable with you replying and quoting me everytime please stop it faggot you are cringe
« Last Edit: July 11, 2019, 12:33:49 am by Obelix_La_D »