Author Topic: turkish faction?  (Read 4563 times)

yecgga

Re: turkish faction?
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2018, 06:18:30 pm »
No, turkey has nothing to do with the later half of the napoleonic wars, which this game is based on.

(also they absolutely sucked as an army so why bother. )

You're so fanatical and bigoted, check all these wikipedia pages

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_campaign_in_Egypt_and_Syria
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Turkish_War_(1807–09)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russo-Turkish_War_(1806–1812)

And Ottoman Empire is one of the biggest empires in the history ever, Lasted for 700 years.

But you're just another Turk hater, you wouldn't want to understand.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2018, 06:22:17 pm by Gatts »

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2018, 07:19:37 pm »
Citing wikipedia as credible sources lol. Ottoman Empire 1700 onwards was a shell of its former self.

AeroNinja

« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2018, 07:27:15 pm »
Ottoman Empire atleast got something big. You Americans needed the Europeans to create your country. Calling yourselves Americans whilst the Natives were the real ones is silly af.

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
  • Side: Union
« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2018, 07:39:16 pm »
Ottoman Empire atleast got something big. You Americans needed the Europeans to create your country. Calling yourselves Americans whilst the Natives were the real ones is silly af.
The Natives are all fucking dead for the most part, who cares.  We all know Europe does not want to be labeled with us in name since we are such "disasters".

AeroNinja

« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2018, 07:41:50 pm »
Yeah they are all dead because they live in sad fucking isolated places. Drinking and doing drugs because in some places they live in un-human situations. There are still a lot of Native Americans in other regions. I want to see how many people would care if you are living in that sort of situation aswell. For I would not care at all.

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2018, 07:48:05 pm »
The majority of them died long before they were forced on reservations. Its not my fault at the same point in history Europians had black powder weapons while those inbreds were still using spears. Toss in the exposure to new diseases and you can see how most of them died.

AeroNinja

« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2018, 07:51:09 pm »
Maybe a large group died, but there are still a lot alive. My cousin travels to America a lot, and she had to back away from one tribe because they were living under such bad circumstances they just drank and had firearms. I hate this American patriotism (fuck that country, who cares about those people, etc...) aswell as what my fellow Europeans did in America.

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2018, 08:18:15 pm »
There are no new factions being added period to the next patch. 

IF we were really going to add another faction, you all are doing a very poor job on selling your idea as to what faction that should be. Perhaps next time you can try showing all the different big battles they were in, their units, weapons, gear etc.  Perhaps why they would be a better addition than another faction(or combo).  Things like that.   and if you dont get your way, dont throw a tantrum on the forums calling the devs racists.  You can even take this lesson and apply it elsewhere. 

Seeing as we are not adding a new faction, the off topic posts at the end, and the "devs are clearly racists because they wont put my faction in the game" comments, i will go ahead and lock this for now. 
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline Olafson

• FSE Developer
  • #friendsforever
    • View Profile
  • Nick: FSE_Olafson
  • Side: Union
« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2018, 08:58:46 pm »
Make all the new units in the same quality as the games factions, and if it is a different language, make the voice recordings too, then we can start talking about adding a new faction.