Author Topic: NWWC 2022 | Suggestions  (Read 7565 times)

Offline Tw1sT[eR]

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tw1sT[eR]*
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NWWC 2022 | Suggestions
« Reply #60 on: March 18, 2022, 10:28:27 am »
It is not in my interest, I am far away from the world situation, but I suppose that I have a duty of conscience to support my teammate and my friend, in short:
Yesterday, a couple of our people came to watch the match between Ukraine and Germany, after which a player of the Ukrainian team "Tw1ster" said the following words "RUSSIANS get out or we will ban you" literally speaking we were forbidden to watch their match (it was a training match) just because we are Russian, of course, I have no right to prove something to anybody, but think about this situation and put yourself in our place, thank you for your attention.

I don’t see a problem here we just didn’t want you to watch because we don’t like you and I don’t see any reason why you should have been allowed to spec. I would have probably banned you myself if we played on our server  ???

Yeah and I even wrote why did I do it, not out of nothing. Like I said, I like sensible russian people, I didn`t want to see the russians.

It is not in my interest, I am far away from the world situation, but I suppose that I have a duty of conscience to support my teammate and my friend, in short:

This the guy who told the russians will rape my mother soon. Ofc they would tell me to prove it when it was said on their server  :)
I'm not going to deny it) you deserve it, you insulted me, my team, and got fucked for it  :)
You didn`t get the point, I didn`t go for politics in my message and you did  :D

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #61 on: March 18, 2022, 10:34:38 am »
Lvov, start using spoilers for such big quotes. Also, stop shit-talking each other, you can all go in Teamspeak and discuss it there. The topic is closed, we won't review the penalty.
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Tw1sT[eR]

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tw1sT[eR]*
« Reply #62 on: March 18, 2022, 10:35:42 am »
Spoiler
Well, Flashkodr actually threatened to DDOS the server we were playing on which is now NWWC one. But I still feel sorry for good Russian people who were not involved in all of this. Even though that’s a minority
Any proofs may be?

20:17:40 - [SERVER]: UA_Reiner Permanently Banned Player 96y_pPlk_Flashkode[ruS]*.
 20:17:40 - 96y_pPlk_Flashkode[ruS]* is banned permanently by UA_Reiner.

<22:19:51> (20:19 GMT) "Flashkodr": Ну иди нахуй уебище (fuck you cunt, smth like that)
<22:19:56> (20:19 GMT) "Flashkodr": твой сервер лежать будет по кд (your server will be down all time)

Ofc the fucker would say I just edited it

20:27:41 - Unban_or_DDOS has joined the game with ID: 2193180  (not really a proof since it`s hard to find out who it is cause it`s just some new key but still something)

Everything is fine, we see, but the server was ddosed or what? Will there be a fact of DDoS itself?

And please tell us how it all started, since you provided the logs.

I told you to get off the server otherwise I would ban ya. I do have reasons for that (You, in particular, using Z in nickname during our practice match and flashkodr using "Grad" nickname refering to the The BM-21 "Grad" weapon which kills our people) and having flashkodr justifying the war. Do I need more reasons?

Please provide logs at the time of visiting the server where we had such nicknames. Just when you banned us, yesterday.

Yea, it was not yesterday but a week ago or so (which does not justify you) when we played against you on your server (that`s why you asking for logs when you know I have no access to yours)

In this case, when after all the Witcher nicknames that he set, you should have received blocks when playing with us. Or did something go wrong?

You act like a girl, blaming but not mentioning how it all starts. You blame - remember everything. In my opinion, the nickname first appeared not with us. And one way or another, as you say - "This does not justify you", so this phrase turns out to play against you)

Hello Witcher, Ghost of Kyiv.

In general I will never get an answer to this, but you can draw a conclusion. Just make yourself a victim less) Otherwise, when you start digging deeper you won’t understand)

What Witcher`s nickname was? Ghost of Kyiv, right?

And not only that, he had plenty of them. I can also remind you of the match where I quite adequately kicked him, and did not ban him until he changes. And yes, when Desant adequately asked to do the same - we kind of didn’t ban, but Dixon, we forced him to change his nickname from AXMAT CILA or idk, but in this style
[close]

I don`t remember his other nicknames until you started to use politic ones.
Ghost of Kyiv is offensive for ya? I would understand if he had "KILL RUSSIANS" or something. The guy (Ghost) is defending Ukraine against agressors in the area relatively where Witcher lives and I see nothing bad that he took this nickname, how does it relate to you? If you don`t support killing on our lands, this wouldn`t hurt you. If you do, what is the conversation about?

This was never about you until you started talking shit and deny obvious facts.
I think that would be my last message on the topic since I already answered and provided enough information for others to make conclusions about you.

Offline Luke_Blacktham

• Major
  • 71st Ensign | ENIGMA
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Blacktham
« Reply #63 on: March 18, 2022, 10:39:57 am »
Yesterday, a couple of our people came to watch the match between Ukraine and Germany, after which a player of the Ukrainian team "Tw1ster" said the following words "RUSSIANS get out or we will ban you" literally speaking we were forbidden to watch their match (it was a training match) just because we are Russian, of course, I have no right to prove something to anybody, but think about this situation and put yourself in our place, thank you for your attention.

I don’t see a problem here we just didn’t want you to watch because we don’t like you and I don’t see any reason why you should have been allowed to spec. I would have probably banned you myself if we played on our server  ???
it's very sad that you don't think quite right, but that's your opinion which i'm not entitled to judge, good luck in life )
See and that’s why I wouldn’t want you watching. If you would just be a bit nicer in general, I would probably reconsider my opinion  ;)

Edit: Sorry I didn’t notice that the topic was already closed
« Last Edit: March 18, 2022, 10:44:35 am by Luke_Blacktham »

Offline RUS_Flusha90

• Captain
  • NWWC 2023 Winner
    • View Profile
  • Nick: sH1pu4Ka
« Reply #64 on: March 18, 2022, 10:41:21 am »
Lvov, start using spoilers for such big quotes. Also, stop shit-talking each other, you can all go in Teamspeak and discuss it there. The topic is closed, we won't review the penalty.
and no one was going to appeal it ) we don't care, we're not going to play nwwc , I can only thank you for organising our team, after all you gave your time to it , gl  ;)
[07:00]
RTX janne:
en syö mitään kuukauteen

Giorno

« Reply #65 on: March 18, 2022, 10:41:46 am »
I would be down to blacklist playing vs RUS team from now on if doxing and threatening DDoS is the kind of behaviour they engage in. Why entertain children?

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #66 on: March 18, 2022, 10:43:32 am »
Children? More like man-child. Children at least don’t understand what they are doing. These retards quite clearly do.

Offline Witcher!

• Major
  • UA FOREVER. MARXEIL PIDOR SUKA
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Witcher
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #67 on: March 18, 2022, 10:48:38 am »
Spoiler
Well, Flashkodr actually threatened to DDOS the server we were playing on which is now NWWC one. But I still feel sorry for good Russian people who were not involved in all of this. Even though that’s a minority
Any proofs may be?

20:17:40 - [SERVER]: UA_Reiner Permanently Banned Player 96y_pPlk_Flashkode[ruS]*.
 20:17:40 - 96y_pPlk_Flashkode[ruS]* is banned permanently by UA_Reiner.

<22:19:51> (20:19 GMT) "Flashkodr": Ну иди нахуй уебище (fuck you cunt, smth like that)
<22:19:56> (20:19 GMT) "Flashkodr": твой сервер лежать будет по кд (your server will be down all time)

Ofc the fucker would say I just edited it

20:27:41 - Unban_or_DDOS has joined the game with ID: 2193180  (not really a proof since it`s hard to find out who it is cause it`s just some new key but still something)

Everything is fine, we see, but the server was ddosed or what? Will there be a fact of DDoS itself?

And please tell us how it all started, since you provided the logs.

I told you to get off the server otherwise I would ban ya. I do have reasons for that (You, in particular, using Z in nickname during our practice match and flashkodr using "Grad" nickname refering to the The BM-21 "Grad" weapon which kills our people) and having flashkodr justifying the war. Do I need more reasons?

Please provide logs at the time of visiting the server where we had such nicknames. Just when you banned us, yesterday.

Yea, it was not yesterday but a week ago or so (which does not justify you) when we played against you on your server (that`s why you asking for logs when you know I have no access to yours)
[close]

In this case, when after all the Witcher nicknames that he set, you should have received blocks when playing with us. Or did something go wrong?

You act like a girl, blaming but not mentioning how it all starts. You blame - remember everything. In my opinion, the nickname first appeared not with us. And one way or another, as you say - "This does not justify you", so this phrase turns out to play against you)

Hello Witcher, Ghost of Kyiv.

Let me remind you that I used such a nickname a few gfs ago. After the agreements, I changed my nickname, the player of the Russian national team at the same match also had a political nickname. It seems to me that mentioning that match is very stupid, because after that no one used political nicknames. When we went to the last match with you, almost all of you had nicknames with a reference to the war.
Glory to Ukraine

Offline MrDixon

• Second Lieutenant
  • bI
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MrDixon
« Reply #68 on: March 18, 2022, 10:51:32 am »
Children? More like man-child. Children at least don’t understand what they are doing. These retards quite clearly do.
I would be down to blacklist playing vs RUS team from now on if doxing and threatening DDoS is the kind of behaviour they engage in. Why entertain children?
Ye, all our team ddos every man from UA. Are u stupid? This community is really braindead

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
  • Сосать, уроды, сосать!!! (с)
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 18, 2022, 10:53:50 am »
Ye, all our team ddos every man from UA. Are u stupid? This community is really braindead
threatening DDoS
23:05 - 37th | Bodya: what he need will be do ?

Offline MrDixon

• Second Lieutenant
  • bI
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 18, 2022, 10:56:51 am »
threatening DDoS
Yoda threatened to kill Russians, where is his ban?

Offline Termito

• First Lieutenant
  • KRH | 92nd | 1º Reg Mexican member
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Termito
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #71 on: March 18, 2022, 10:58:36 am »
Using human suffering as a reason to insult each other is the lowest point a human can get.

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 18, 2022, 10:59:21 am »
threatening DDoS
who got banned from your team?

Offline MrDixon

• Second Lieutenant
  • bI
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 18, 2022, 11:02:22 am »
threatening DDoS
I would be down to blacklist playing vs UA team from now on if threatening by killing russians is the kind of behaviour they engage in. Why entertain children?

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 18, 2022, 11:05:28 am »
Spoiler
threatening DDoS
I would be down to blacklist playing vs UA team from now on if threatening by killing russians is the kind of behaviour they engage in. Why entertain children?
[close]
Is this your answer?) I thought this sentence shows how braindead our community is