Author Topic: Mini-Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2019 | 1st: ENG 2nd: FRA 3rd: NL  (Read 45549 times)

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
  • Сосать, уроды, сосать!!! (с)
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Mini-Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2019
« Reply #105 on: May 07, 2019, 01:59:03 pm »
Team UA can have the bulgarians if team NL can get a roster limit of 12
Already bargaining?)
23:05 - 37th | Bodya: what he need will be do ?

yecgga

« Reply #106 on: May 07, 2019, 02:07:06 pm »
There should be no exceptions, including that russian guy playing for ukraine.

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #107 on: May 07, 2019, 02:55:34 pm »
Gatts, you were the one which was begging me and Herishey for the whole week to allow you make an Kurdish team (literally same if I'll allow somebody to make an Gypsy Team), if I've ruined the tournament for you, it doesn't mean that I've ruined it to everybody else, right. I guess you would host it much better next time.

I can understand the whole resentment, boys. But until there's no best idea comes up, I won't change anything. Between those 3 nations, in terms of numbers Ukraine is best chose for Bulgarians as well, since Romania/Serbia got like around 15 people interested to play. Russia got around 20 and Ukraine like 10-11. So if I want to include as much more people as we can, that's still the best way to do it.
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #108 on: May 07, 2019, 02:58:42 pm »
What he said^

Though in the future I'm perfectly happy to do a NWWC with no coalitions at all. It would save a whole lot of discussion.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Fralla8

• Colonel
  • 30x Gold yo
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15thYR Cpl Fralla8
« Reply #109 on: May 07, 2019, 03:13:12 pm »
What's the fucking point of having a World Cup if you can have players from different countries playing together. Especially when you can fill the roster with players from the "main" country. Someone from a different country shouldn't have priority over someone from the country the team is from...
Lit triple post enyoy ban noob
Im a noob because your mad about what I post lol thats toxic as fuck and your a hypocrite to trying to team up with me with mad people your the noob kid, you wouldn't be acting this big by yourself. Go run back to your posse you pussy you ain't shit by yourself.

David_Schrein

« Reply #110 on: May 07, 2019, 03:14:17 pm »
My dad is from CZSK. Kore let me join

Offline Barro112

• Major General
  • "Newgen, Skeyer and Trash"
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Chsn_Barro
« Reply #111 on: May 07, 2019, 03:25:37 pm »
What's the fucking point of having a World Cup if you can have players from different countries playing together. Especially when you can fill the roster with players from the "main" country. Someone from a different country shouldn't have priority over someone from the country the team is from...

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #112 on: May 07, 2019, 03:33:01 pm »
Can we have a vote on this as captains?

Offline Anubis.

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Anoobis
« Reply #113 on: May 07, 2019, 03:42:57 pm »
Yea let the captains vote!
You can win the dutch vote if you increase the roster limit ;D

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: May 07, 2019, 03:46:21 pm »
Can we have a vote on this as captains?
+1
h0w mush chug kud a chug chung chung if a chug chung kud chung chug?

Offline Nosswill

• General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nosswill | Nr13
« Reply #115 on: May 07, 2019, 04:01:14 pm »
All this whining thanks to Ledger  >:(
Darkcore , the coke of noswill and moskito  .. Is their any places remaining in  your mouth ?
Ausser Exo, der wird gemutet.

Offline MarjioviçR

• Captain
  • freedoms simp
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MotoBvock MaimLockXD
« Reply #116 on: May 07, 2019, 04:03:28 pm »
anyone interested in team ottaman ?

Offline Darius.

• First Lieutenant
  • Tornado survivor
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Dracula himself
« Reply #117 on: May 07, 2019, 04:16:23 pm »
I mean not that it matters at this point, but bulgaria agreed to play with the balkan team when both me and Pain signed  as captains, and then someone came and said "U cant have a balkan team".

Again, it rlly doesnt matter at this point, a balkan team wouldnt even be possible with a greek team signing up.
But still, u cant just allow a coalition between romania and serbia an then steal Bulgaria with the pretext "We let them choose between Russia or Ukraine"when first  they clearly agreed to play with a balkan team and now ofc the bulgarians prefer to take part in the tournament and play with ukraine/russia then not to play at all :)

Im not complaining, those are just facts (dont ban pls), i arugued enough with Marxeil abaut this and i want no more, gl with the ukrainian team.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2019, 04:34:02 pm by Darius. »
Practice is good and all that, but alcohol and sex is also quite an apealing prospect.

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #118 on: May 07, 2019, 04:33:04 pm »
sry czechia only has 10ppl even tho theres multiple regs from the region, can we get makedonian refugees - theyre as culturally similar as ukraine anyway ok thx

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: May 07, 2019, 04:34:04 pm »
sry czechia only has 10ppl even tho theres multiple regs from the region, can we get makedonian refugees - theyre as culturally similar as ukraine anyway ok thx
Sweden can't get enough and sk has same personality as poosy guys so he can join ENG aswell YAY
h0w mush chug kud a chug chung chung if a chug chung kud chung chug?