Author Topic: 3ème Voltigeurs de la Garde Imperiale[NA Regimental Groupfighting League Champs]  (Read 143642 times)

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
they call me Suns the Strikeout Tk King.

MATT123456789

wheres matt wheres that banter at

just defeated someone who's 10x better than you at the game. nick cole went down 7-6 today against me, he put up his very best, was in his prime, but nothing can beat me when I have the will to win.

anyway, keep lyin suns  8)

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
In what universe is Nick a better duelist than Suns

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

MATT123456789

In what universe does theodin ever stfu and stop acting like he knows everything about melee?

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
same one where Matt is the GOAT
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
MATT you need to stop bragging before you take an L!!
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 08:32:12 am by NickCole »

Offline PurplePanda

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Old Gen boy, led a few bad regiments.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Purpie
  • Side: Union

In what universe does theodin ever stfu and stop acting like he knows everything about melee?

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile

There is no universe of that type to the best of my knowledge
The kids jealous ✌️

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

MATT123456789

There is no universe of that type to the best of my knowledge
The kids jealous ✌️

yes I am definitely jealous of your melee ability

https://i.imgur.com/a/C7yA3

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Yeah you are you couldn't make it past round 1 LOL

MATT123456789

Yeah you are you couldn't make it past round 1 LOL

hmmm... I wonder why.....

https://i.imgur.com/a/vMIfv

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Cause you don't know how to work with a team or how to get kills outnumbered
That's okay :)

MATT123456789

2-11

you don't know how to get kills period

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile

2-11

And yet i'm 2-1 against you with two 7-3 wins

MATT123456789

2-11

And yet i'm 2-1 against you with two 7-3 wins

well I'll be honest and I had a bad day, plus the first time I beat you, 7-4, was back when  I had 100 hours, so ya know, I underestimated you and that's what caused me to lose. I admit I lost, but we all know what'll happen if we duel again.