Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars: Administrative Applications (old)  (Read 83110 times)

Offline BERT

• First Sergeant
  • Slut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Bert
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Napoleonic Wars: Administrative Applications
« Reply #225 on: May 15, 2013, 11:47:09 pm »
Community name: K-KA_Nr57_Rkt_BERTMAN (I left the K-KA and joined back so i am a rkt now;earlier name:K-KA_Nr57_Fus_BERTMAN)
Steam Name: kaiser801=to find me, my steam name is BERTMAN [K-KA]
Location/Timezone: Austria (Gmt+1)
Applying for (Ts/Servers):Nw_Official_Eu1
Regiments: K-KA
About yourself:My name is Bert, I am 16 years old and I live in Linz(a town in upper austria)*http://maps.google.at/*. I am an active M&B player (mostly NW, cause it's awesome). I go to school(not working). When MM released i played Native(mostly Zhg server). After that i had a little break, because of school problems(when i came home i played computer games=no homework), so i had to change school(but it's nice there).
Why you would be a good admin: I want to be an admin to get the trolls away. I don't want that all players on the server don't have fun, because 1 player trolls the others. Last time I saw a guy(sapper), who built a fort outside of the map(every round). I want to stop that. Important=All on the Eu1 server know my name(really, just ask)
Previous Experience (if any): i have to say the truth: I don't have any admin experiences, but i am a quick learner and i know how to make a fine atmosphere for everyone
Mount & Blade: Warband
85.9 Std. in den vergangenen zwei Wochen / 664 Std. insgesamt

« Last Edit: May 20, 2013, 06:04:57 pm by BERT »

Offline The Belgian

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #226 on: May 18, 2013, 12:14:27 pm »
Hello Ladies, here my application

Community name: The_Belgian
Steam Name: The_Belgian
Location/Timezone: Belgium (GMT+1)
Applying for (Ts/Servers): Nw_Official_Eu1
Regiments: / (former "Major General" of Ve corps d'armée français)
About yourself: I m Quentin, 25, student in military history (University of Louvain), I work on teaching of strategy during the interwar period (in Belgium)
Why you would be a good admin: to burn them all (I m talking about trolls :p). I think I m doing a good job on cav gf, I m harsh with trolls but nice with cool people.
Previous Experience (if any): Cavalry Groupfighting Admin, Ve_Public admin.

Cya Ladies !
The_Belgian,
"In the world of war and conflict dominated by force, the strategy introduces the action of intellect"

Offline Cthulhu

• Donator
  • Cthulhu/Cthulu/Tulu/C'thulhu/Cathulu/Kathuhut/...
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #227 on: May 20, 2013, 11:49:44 pm »
Community name: [1erPLG]Bryg_Cthulhu

Steam Name: Lord Protector Cthulhu

Location/Timezone: EST, Massachusetts

Applying for (Ts/Servers): NA_1

Regiments: 5arge's publine, The Freikorps, 1erPLG

About yourself: I am a 19 year old college student studying physics. I play NW a lot and tend to spend most of that
time on NA_1.

Why you would be a good admin: I am very active in both the game and in the community. I tend to take a more neutral
view on most arguments and assess the situation. Also, I like to help people and I belive that admins can help people
by enforcing the rules of the server.

Previous Experience (if any): I am an admin on the NA cav groupfighting server and in 5arge's Tuesday/Friday battle.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2013, 04:05:01 am by Cthulhu »

Offline Gorilla20

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: May 22, 2013, 03:31:05 am »
Community name: Gorilla20_ATS

Steam Name:Gorilla20

Location/Timezone: MST

Applying for (Ts/Servers):NA_Official_1

Regiments: KPR

About yourself:Well I'm a young college student, currently studying theater. In my spare time I enjoy video games, I'm an active member of the SCA, and enjoy anything outdoors. 

Why you would be a good admin:I have previous experience as an admin as I can size up at a situation without making a fast and unfair judgement.

Previous Experience (if any): I am currently an Admin for the Warband mod "Nord Invasion", I was an Admin on the early Warband ATS battle server, and I'm also a moderator in the Nord Invasion fourms.

Thanks and have a great day.

Offline Asston

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: May 23, 2013, 05:39:21 am »
Steam name/in game name:[1erPLG]App_Dman

Location/timezone:Louisville, KY/ Eastern standard time

Applying for:NA_Official_1

Regiment:1erplg and former Nr1

About yourself: Im a junior in highschool  and in my spare time i enjoy playing video games, mostly Mount and Blade War band, Im very active and would make a great admin, I don't have any admin experience but feel i would do a good job at it.I have been apart of the mount and blade community for 2 years now, my first regiment was the 7y which Im was the co-founder of along with Chester, after a year with the 7y i joined the marins and was there for another year, im am currently with the 1erPLG.

Why would you be a good admin:I am a very active player and know most players in the community, i don't troll around and would take admining very serious, also i wouldn't be lenient towards regiment members, if they brake the rules they get the punishment.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2013, 11:13:28 pm by Asston »

Offline DC Rangeer

• Volunteer
  • "Speak softly and carry a big stick"
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Dwight, DC, Lans
« Reply #230 on: May 24, 2013, 04:57:01 am »
Community name: DC Rangeer, [1erPLG]Lans_Dwight_Schrute

Steam Name: Dwight Schrute III

Location/Timezone: United States, PST/PDT

Applying for (Ts/Servers): NW_Official_NA_1

Regiments: 1erPLG

About yourself: My name is Sean. I am on Mount and Blade quiet often, and i have been playing for about a year. I enjoy it very much. I don't start conflicts, and I always like to have a good time, and don't like it when other people's fun is being ruined. I just finished my freshman year of high school, and life is good. I just got on summer break, so I will be on Mount and Blade even more. I enjoy interacting with the people on NA, and I like to joke around with them when I can. I am not shy, and I like talking to people when I can. I enjoy video gaming and doing things that involve computers. As for games that I play, I typically play sandbox games, RPG's, open-world games, 1st-Person Shooters (like RO: 2, not CoD), and military sims (ArmA). I also enjoy strategy games/RTS's, such as Dawn of War or Civilization V.

Why you would be a good admin: I REALLY dislike it when people do not follow the rules. It ruins and wastes other people's time, and causes unnecessary conflict. I am good about following rules, and I am ready to uphold them, and make sure others follow them as well. To keep the Napoleonic Wars community going, there must be servers that are regulated and are player-friendly. I plan to keep the server in this condition, so that the community may grow, and so people can have a good time and relieve their stress by bayoneting their enemy, not their teammate!

Previous Experience (if any): I do not have any previous experience on Mount and Blade, but I am a moderator on a Takistan Life server on Arma 2, so I have some admin-esque experience.

Thanks for taking the time to read my application!
« Last Edit: May 28, 2013, 07:04:51 am by DC Rangeer »

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #231 on: May 24, 2013, 10:38:29 pm »
Community Name:"CluelessWill"

Steam Name :CluelessWill  [https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198036094873]

Location/Time zone:UTC/GMT -6 (American Centreal Time)

Applying for (Ts/Servers):"NW_Official_NA_1".

Regiments: My regimental experience includes the 33rd Regiment of Foot, 63e Regiment d'Infanterie Ligne, 1st Colberg Infantry, 15e Regiment d'Infanterie Legere, 44th Regiment of Foot, 2nd Lifeguard, 1st Imperial Japanese Army, 18eme Regiment d'Infanterie Ligne "Les Braves", and I am currently in my own regiment, the 23eme Regiment d'Infanterie Legere.

About yourself: Well my name is William and I currently live in the Southern United States(Texas). I just finished my freshmen year of high school and am continuing into my sophomore year. There I took all Pre-AP classes and graduated in the top of my class. I currently play a large amount of PC games but I chiefly play Mount and Blade. I spend most of my leisure time playing other games such as "Total War", "Rising Storm", and "Counter Strike" as well as playing basketball, and futbol. However, none of these will interfere with admining on NA_1 or anything I am being tasked with. In addition, to become the person I have become today I have had to work hard, pay close attention to detail, and stay on the top of my game in order to achieve and climb the mountain of life.

Why you would be a good admin
: I feel I can be a good admin because of many factors. Some of the principal ones being that I spend large amounts of time on NA_1 and have witnessed what the admins do, do not approve of, and not allow. These include violations for additional recruitment messages, bans for homophobic slurs, and team killing or trolling. In addition I am a mature player whom doesn't let his emotions get the best of him so I will never abuse the powers given to me or make the wrong choice. In addition I am on the server constantly, almost 3 hours everyday so I feel I can monitor the server and make sure the rules are being followed.

Previous Experience (if any):I have been the admin on many groupfighting servers and I have been the admin on a few line battles. However, I am willing to learn the rules and policies you have set and represent Flying Squirrel Entertainment well.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2013, 08:23:23 pm by William »
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline 27th_Rifles_Roland

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Roland
« Reply #232 on: May 24, 2013, 11:13:55 pm »
Community name: 27th_Rifles_SgtMaj_Roland or Roland212

Steam Name: Roland

Location/Timezone: EST

Applying for (Ts/Servers): NW_Official_NA1

Regiments: 35th(October 2012 to December 2012 when it was dissolved),
27th Inniskilling Rifles (January 2013 to present)

About yourself: I am attending public high school in upstate New York where I am active in running sports[Track and Cross Country]. I spend an embarrassing amount of time playing NW and deeply enjoy playing on NA1. I attend the Tuesday "Prussian Army" linebattles in addition to the Thursday Thundersnow Linebattles. I lead my regiment frequently and organize trainings for it. When on a public server I provide input without being pushy and help if asked for.

Why you would be a good admin: I have admin'd before and am very present in NA1. I almost always perform in an upright and well behaved manner. I adhere to the rules of the servers and politely amend others if I see accidental lapses in judgment therein. I do my best to lead by example and maintain a well ordered and regulated community. The position of admin would cast another line to anchor me to the community and players of NW. I am acquaintances of other NW admins whom I believe would vouch for my character.

Previous Experience (if any): Admin'd the Regimental Gaming Saturday Line Battles until their discontinuation as well as admining the TDM and Battle server RG_Official.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2013, 06:08:11 pm by 27th_Rifles_Roland »
Roland the Headless Thompson Gunner

Offline InfamousBeats

• Colonel
  • Groupfighting Admin | 10/10 IGN: Would bang...
    • View Profile
    • Enlist into the 63ème Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne
  • Nick: 63e_Conseilleur_Infamous
« Reply #233 on: May 25, 2013, 11:03:02 pm »
Community name: InfamousBeats / 63e_AdjC_Infamous
Steam Name: [63e] Infamous
Location/Timezone: EU / GMT +1
Applying for (Ts/Servers): NW_Official_EU1
Regiments: 79th, 33rd, 63e, 91st, 44th

About yourself: I am a 17 year old student from the Netherlands. I live in the Randstad. I currently visit a highschool in my neighbourhood and I plan to go to Leiden next year to study Medicine. I consider myself as an active person both ingame and IRL; I play tennis and field hockey at considerable levels, and enjoy both. Lastly I consider myself somewhat of a diplomat when it comes to solving situations within my regiment or with friends.

Why you would be a good admin: As mentioned before I prefer taking a diplomatical route in solving most situations. I believe that a calm and considerate mind is always the wisest and fairest. Additionally, I am an active person, both ingame and on the forums, and I believe that this aids my overall standing in the community. I hope that this will benefit any admin situations I might encounter in the future. Furthermore, I believe actions speak louder than words and the fact that I have never been banned/kicked/muted or watched should be somewhat of an indication of how serious I take this community and it's members, and how I appreciate them. Lastly, I simply wish to set an example for others that occasionally visit EU_Official_1 and, in the progress, I aim to improve the sense of enjoyment of those that frequently play on the Server.

Previous Experience (if any): I have been an admin on several servers in the past and (most) currently, including, the 91st Groupfighting Server, 63e_NW_Groupfighting / 63e_NA_CommanderBattle / 63e_Community_Server / 63e_Sunday/Tuesday_Linebattle, all the previous 44th Servers, for a short period of time on the 14e Server, NW_Groupfighting, Full Invasion 2 Servers, and lastly I have managed the 63e TeamSpeak for the last year. I hope this illustrates the diversity of servers I have been an admin on.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2013, 08:33:59 am by InfamousBeats »

Offline Tucky

• Sergeant
  • A Sheep.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gregis_the_Sheep
« Reply #234 on: May 26, 2013, 04:54:42 am »
Community name: Gregis_the_Sheep

Steam Name: tucky2233 (https://steamcommunity.com/id/tucky2233/)

Location/Timezone: UK | GMT (BST)

Regiments: K-KA Nr57

About yourself: My name is George and I have lived all my life in a town just above Bristol. I currently attend the local Secondary School, where I am in Year 10 (almost in Year 11), where I am studying for my GCSEs which I will take next year. I spend a fair amount of my time on my computer, usually playing on M&B. I bought M&B:Warband and M&B:NW at the time that Napoleonic Wars was released, and since then have racked up a good 700+ hours on it. The time I spend on NW is mostly on EU1, although I do spend some time on siege or CB servers. I am quite active on EU1 and I usually play with a close friend of mine, Penguin, who also attends the same school.

Why you would be a good admin: Like I said, I am fairly active and an experienced player on EU1, and if I were to be admin I would not abuse my admin powers or treat anyone unfairly. I will also not be bias to anyone and treat everyone fairly, and be mature and sensible with my behaviour and desicisions. I would also make sure that if anyone breaks any rules than they will be dealt with. I also dislike it when the game is ruined by other people, such as trolls or delayers, so if need to be I can deal with these players and make it enjoyable for the rest.

Previous Experience (if any): I unfortunately have no prior experience as an admin, although I consider myself as quite a fast learner.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2013, 06:02:07 am by Tucky »

Offline Xethos

• Knight of Blueberry
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik_Marshal_Xethos
« Reply #235 on: May 26, 2013, 07:52:42 am »
-
« Last Edit: April 12, 2014, 04:52:18 am by Apollo »
04:25:13 - [Cup_of_Tea] Hey Xethos! I bet you're a gentleman of less than reputable quality!

Offline Blitz

• First Sergeant
  • Repent! For tomorrow you die!
    • View Profile
    • 91st Argyllshire Highlanders
  • Nick: 91st_LCpl_Peter_Morgan
« Reply #236 on: May 27, 2013, 09:55:38 pm »
Community name: "Blitz" 91st_LCpl_Alexander_Morgan
Steam Name: [91st] Blitz (https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198009155014/)
Location/Timezone: Northern Ireland/ GMT+1
Regiments: 91st Regiment of Foot, Argyllshire Highlanders

About yourself: My names Jack, I have been in this community for about half a year now and it has to be one of the best gaming community's out there. I'm one of those people who wants a fair, mature, friendly game for everyone, I'm honest, spend way too much time on the internet but I do like my football and golf. I'm a NCO's son who's father is a Staff Sergeant in the British Army. I'm a neutral person to anyone and have no particular hate towards anyone. Love the Warhammer 40k Universe and a major Dark Angels fan, play Poker and loves art. I love gaming to it's core and personally invest too much money into it because I think I'm a tad addicted.

Why you would be a good admin: I love to give everyone a fair, social and enjoyable game in any way I can and what better way could I do that than this? I spend most to all of my time on these servers during week days after school and most of the day during weekends, I never mess around in any fashion. For those people that don't adhere to the rules, they will be dealt in an appropriate manner.

Previous Experience (if any): I'm someone new to the admin experience, but I admin the official server for the Anglo- Zulu mod and I do know all the tools well. And for the advanced tips, I am a fast Learner. I really want to help this community to evolve into an even more better place.
Are you a tough, darn tootin straight shootin soon of a gun, maybe you have what it takes for the 1st Texan.

Offline Niroc

• Sergeant
  • cake ftw!
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: May 28, 2013, 02:44:38 am »
Steam name: Niroc
Server:  NW_Official Na1
about yourself:  i wont give my real name as i don't give that info to anyone online i will say that my   online name is Niroc i have been playing on the Na 1 server since NW first came out  i  like  enforcing the rules and keeping the game fun for all (that dose not involve abusing any powers if that is implied anywhere on this post i do not mean in)
Timezone: Midwest area
Why id  make a good admin: well i can get on  almost every day  and i love the server but most of the time im on there are not admins about so i want to be a admin so i can keep the trolling/spamming etc down to a low
Edit* RE posted my Applacation consider this no longer valid
« Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 03:29:22 am by Niroc »

Offline Icarus

• Major
  • Groupfighting Admin, Tyrant of the old 1stKGL
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ex 91st_LCpl_Matthew_Young
« Reply #238 on: May 29, 2013, 02:29:30 am »
Community Name: (1stKGL_Line_Col_Matty) [Current] previous KOA_Nr8_Col_Matty, 24th_Huss_Cpt_Matty

Steam Name: [1stKGL]Matty Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198039667046)

Location/Timezone: London, United Kingdom Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)

Applying for (Ts/Servers): NW_Offical_EU_1

Regiments: I was one of the founders of the Nr42 Regiment, however we have concluded to disband it, this was because a lot of members were messing around In TeamSpeak, during line battles and when we're playing on a server. The members that were discipline was getting insulted/cyber bullied from the lot that messes around. We do not want the discipline ones to get bullied anymore so now we have created the KOA_Armee (Kaiserlich-Österreichische Armee). We have kicked the ones that are not discipline and we managed to keep most of the discipline ones. We had the numbers and we had the skill however discipline always comes first. Anyways about the main topic, the regiment I am in and applying for is named "KOA" (Kaiserlich-Österreichische Armee) this time the regiment will be certain to last for a long time, we are also very friendly to the community ever since the Nr42 disbanded and the ones that messes around with "KOA" in their community name is most likely old members from the Nr42 making us look bad.  Except from this issue we have no problems.

Main topic: Regiment name: (KOA) (Kaiserlich-Österreichische Armee) ~ EDIT: 24th Regiment Of Foot (The 2nd Warwickshire) Our regiment is going so well that the total UK population of the KOA regiment won a vote on a change of nations (Nothing has changed apart from the regiment name, all the members agreed to this change and no one left etc), we are now known as 24th Regiment Of Foot (The 2nd Warwickshire) EDIT: 06/07/13 We disqualified quite a few people disturbing public servers and we are having issues of people impersonating using our regiment name: with "KOA" & "24th" in their community name, any disturbance in public servers i sincerely apologies I hope recent complains of the KOA and the 24th didn't affect my application. EDIT: after fall outs with a couple people, we reformed in the 1st King's German Legion, this was done because a lot of people was messing around in public servers, arguments and up risings started to occur as well so i got rid of the 24th and remade/reformed in the 1st Kings's German legion

About yourself: My name is Mathew, i speak english, living in the UK and currently i am a high school student, studying A levels In high school and my current aim in life is hopefully going to university in one to two years to study computer science which is currently my life goal. I am a very active gamer that plays M&B NW daily, on a daily basis I spend 2-3 hours on school work or other stuff then I will do regiment work e.g. line battles/events/recruiting which I will spend around 3-5 hours as well (daily), after that I will play other games for fun. I also work on producing content for my YouTube channel as my target audience is at a very good size (http://www.youtube.com/user/XlvlaTTyX). So yes, it is certain that I am on my computer every day. We (as a regiment and me) also love to interact with other players which is probably one of the reasons we are so friendly with the others. As mentioned before I am on my computer very often so it is certain that my attendance will be very good which in my opinion is very important to be an administrator. About my play style, I found myself as a honest, fair and mature player when I am playing online games. I never intend to ruin other people's fun, wasting other peoples time, do anything that will insult other people and I will generally not tolerate back if other people wants to have a go with me.   

Why you would be a good admin: I have acknowledged the rules of the server and I always play by the rules whenever I am on NW_Offical_EU_1 which Is the server I am applying administration for and sometimes I see players breaking the rules on the server when there is no admins around, I want to have the power to stop them wasting other peoples fun and time as right now I can only take screenshots/recording evidence and send them to my friend to post them on forums to ban/note other admins. I am a mature player and I always like to see fair play. Jump to personal skills, I have been playing NW_Offical_EU_1 for almost one year now (since release of NW) so I have experience on how admins punish players because I see them doing it all the time. As well as how I see good admins doing their job, I have also witnessed bad admins where they don’t pay attention to certain areas and causing disputes to occur, I personally think I can handle, manage and pay attention to everyone in the server better than those admins I have witnessed. I go on the server I am applying administration for almost daily for recruiting need so admin power will be very handy to a user that goes on a server very often.  I am also very good at dissolving arguments/disputes which is very useful as an administrator because the problem that rises can easily be solved which leads to a stop to further problems. As mentioned before, we are very friendly with the community, our members do not tolerate back with other people that messes around, if people do try making fun out of us we will record evidence or inform the current admin however this action will not be necessary if we have admin online dedicated to our play time schedule (me). Jump to my next discussion, I want to point out an issue I discovered and that is (maybe I am wrong) I don’t see many admins online on the server I am applying admin for during workdays, this is an issue as sometimes I am free on workdays and when me and my friends go on NW_Offical_EU_1 players can break rules without admins punishing/warning them. I am very confident that I can listen to everyone’s complaints, satisfy the needs of everyone, do what needs to be done to the people that messes around and sort out any problems. I also enjoy playing NW_Official_EU_1 (the server I am applying administration for) so it is very unlikely that I will get tired playing it

Previous Experience (if any): I have been playing NW since release (April 19, 2012) (one year and one month) and MM for 2 months so I have a lot of knowledge about the game e.g. glitches, exploits and illegal spots on pretty much every map in the game. I have also been a part time admin for the regiment servers (the old NW servers owned by regiments I have been in before) now I am an part time admin for my own regiment server (KOA_Server) and I think I am doing a good job so far as the same people comes back over and over again, not only that and the server is constantly populated. This experience is very useful if this application goes well and I can be admin of an official server. As mentioned before I disbanded a regiment due to discipline and I have learnt a very important out of it and this lesson will always be in my heart and that is: don't hesitate to punish people if they done something wrong, they shouldn't be wasting others people's time/spoiling other people's fun, they should be punished no matter who they are so that no problems will occur in the future. I have been In 5 different regiments In my NW history, the reasons I left those was either they were not active (both members and leaders), failing to comply basic needs e.g. a TeamSpeak server and a In game NW server. Last but not least I left my last ever regiment (Before the KOA) not because there was something wrong but I believe I have developed new skills and that is responsibility, dedication, organisation and caring. Even though I have never been a admin for an official server but I am sure I can learn and adapt fairly quickly due to the new skills I have acquired.

Edit: I am now trusted in my regiment, i now have full admin of my own regiment's TeamSpeak and I have resolved many disputes between people in our TeamSpeak. I have also added my Steam ID since It makes it easier to find me

Edit: Corrected spelling errors

This is my expectations of a formal application thanks for reading

Matt
« Last Edit: October 12, 2013, 10:07:39 pm by 1337 Matty »

Offline scotland123456

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: June 02, 2013, 08:44:24 pm »
Community name: 51st_highland_reg_Scotland

Steam Name: scots guard 

Location/Timezone:United Kingdom GMT+0

Applying for (Ts/Servers):NW_Offical_EU_1

Regiments:51st_highland_reg_Scotland "just a new regiment that started off"

About yourself: hi my name is scott and i have been in community for a year and i have been on the NW_OFFICAL_EU_1 server ever since mount and blade Napoleonic wars came out and i am very active on the server mostly 3-5 hours a day and i am very mature and friendly and good to other players on the server and i want the players to have a good time.

Why you would be a good admin:i would be a good admin because i would give a fair chance to ever player and make sure ever player follows the rules of the server and i am the person that dose not mess around.

Previous Experience (if any):i was a admin on a counter strike server and thats about it