Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2018  (Read 309765 times)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2018
« Reply #1860 on: March 21, 2018, 10:45:21 am »
They weren't denied as such apart from in 2014, they simply didn't sign up in 2015.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1861 on: March 21, 2018, 10:47:03 am »
2012 winners!!!!

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1862 on: March 21, 2018, 10:48:46 am »
All about the 2013, 14 and 15 winners.  ::)  8)
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
  • Poosy Owner | 25th Member | NWWC 2018 Organiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #1863 on: March 21, 2018, 11:59:58 am »

Don't forget 2018 winners ;)

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1864 on: March 21, 2018, 12:20:49 pm »

confirmed rigging??!?

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1865 on: March 21, 2018, 12:22:47 pm »

confirmed rigging??!?

Spank me and call me mightypain;)  jock jock

Offline Harford

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • salut
    • View Profile
« Reply #1866 on: March 21, 2018, 12:47:38 pm »
"Credibility" is a better word, perhaps ?
This isn't about pleasing everyone, it's about logic, common sense.

If there's already a Yugoslavia team, and if the Serbia/Russia coalition has been splitted, then the Ukraine/Macedonia coalition has to be splitted too. Two coalitions that shouldn't have happened at all in the first place, btw.

I believe the sole reason why you would allow such preposterous coalitions is the so-called "lack of players" in both teams. Which is not the case anymore : Both Ukraine and Yugoslavia can make their own teams, and Macedonia is former Yougoslavia. Therefore, macedonian players should play for team Yougoslavia or for their own macedonian team if they have enough to field one - which I doubt.
In fact, Macedonia would be far closer to merge with Greece rather than with fucking Ukraine, culture-wise.

I'd suggest you to focus more on the compliance with the concept of a Nations Cup rather than "pleasing" the highest amount of players involved in your tournament.

You've been doing a great job so far, would be a shame to ruin everything right before the start.

If i was focusing the most on the prospect of this being a "nations cup" you wouldn't have a team right now.  So i suggest you select your words wisely, as right now you're just contradicting yourself.  As technically it should be Team Great Britain.  Not Team Scotland, Wales and England. 

Nevertheless. I appreciate your opinion, but i just personally don't think you are the right person to "voice" that opinion....still......Noted and thankyou.

even if you're right about dayboul on the matter, it doesnt make dayboul's point unvalid, macedonia would be way more understandable in a merge with other yougoslavs countries than ukraine, splitting russia/serbia and not ukraine/macedonia is confusing
Former 2ndCSG_Pvt | 7th_Trp | 8e_Mchl | 17e_CplFo | 77y_Pfc | 5e_Brg | 91st_Pte
Currently IVe_7eCvl

tardet will you marry me
Yes

Offline AlekoTheGreek

• Donator
  • Alex, born in the year of the false spring
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 16th AlekoTheGreek
« Reply #1867 on: March 21, 2018, 01:07:39 pm »
In fact, Macedonia would be far closer to merge with Greece rather than with fucking Ukraine, culture-wise.

I literally giggled :P Nothing personal with slavic and the rest really, but close geographical proximity has nothing to do with culture :P

Actually you're right, I thought I read somewhere Macedonia has a substantial percentage of ethnical greek people, but after verification, I mistook it for the percentage of macedonian-speaking people in northern Greece. I never said a Greece/Macedonia merge would be legitimate, I said it would still be less bullshit than Ukraine/Macedonia.

Its more complicated than that... but anyways. I just wanted to say that my tolerating the terms "macedonian language" and "macedonian ethnicity" for the sake of the discussion here had me overwhelmed.  Accepting a far fetched name of a region is fine, accepting a new language and a fantastic ethnicity... that is just funny :P Ask the Bulgarians about it ;)

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1868 on: March 21, 2018, 01:08:23 pm »

If there's already a Yugoslavia team, and if the Serbia/Russia coalition has been splitted, then the Ukraine/Macedonia coalition has to be splitted too. Two coalitions that shouldn't have happened at all in the first place, btw.

I believe the sole reason why you would allow such preposterous coalitions is the so-called "lack of players" in both teams. Which is not the case anymore : Both Ukraine and Yugoslavia can make their own teams, and Macedonia is former Yougoslavia. Therefore, macedonian players should play for team Yougoslavia or for their own macedonian team if they have enough to field one - which I doubt.

I'd suggest you to focus more on the compliance with the concept of a Nations Cup rather than "pleasing" the highest amount of players involved in your tournament.

You've been doing a great job so far, would be a shame to ruin everything right before the start.

If i was focusing the most on the prospect of this being a "nations cup" you wouldn't have a team right now.  So i suggest you select your words wisely, as right now you're just contradicting yourself.  As technically it should be Team Great Britain.  Not Team Scotland, Wales and England. 

Nevertheless. I appreciate your opinion, but i just personally don't think you are the right person to "voice" that opinion....still......Noted and thankyou.

even if you're right about dayboul on the matter, it doesnt make dayboul's point unvalid, macedonia would be way more understandable in a merge with other yougoslavs countries than ukraine, splitting russia/serbia and not ukraine/macedonia is confusing

Didnt say it made his point invalid did i? Hence why i said noted.  But i've already covered this so im not repeating myself.

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] DayBoul
« Reply #1869 on: March 21, 2018, 02:37:15 pm »

The United-Kingdom is a unitary sovereign state which is composed of 4 constituent Nations : England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. Which all have their own governments, parliaments or national assembly apart from NI. Scotland and Wales are just as much of a nation as France or Spain, the difference is they are both part of a bigger thing, some sort of regroupment of nations, it doesnt make them any less likely to field their own team.

So no, technically it should have been team England, team Scotland, and team Wales since the very beginning.
The fact that it "has always been team GB" doesn't make it any right.

Anyway, who gives a shit, that's not what I'm on about, let's not get into british politic, I got cured from ebola yesterday, dont wanna get it again so fast.

Why wouldn't I be the right person to voice this opinion ?

EDIT : No, you haven't already covered this apart from saying its "fair".
« Last Edit: March 21, 2018, 02:38:54 pm by DayBoul »
lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1870 on: March 21, 2018, 02:54:04 pm »
Imagine telling an Englishman what his country is

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1871 on: March 21, 2018, 03:11:17 pm »
So you are going to divide Germany aswell? Lower Saxony Team go!
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #1872 on: March 21, 2018, 03:14:00 pm »
How can you call it Ukrainian-Macedonian merge when we got only Slavic lmao.
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1873 on: March 21, 2018, 03:16:24 pm »

The United-Kingdom is a unitary sovereign state which is composed of 4 constituent Nations : England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. Which all have their own governments, parliaments or national assembly apart from NI. Scotland and Wales are just as much of a nation as France or Spain, the difference is they are both part of a bigger thing, some sort of regroupment of nations, it doesnt make them any less likely to field their own team.

So no, technically it should have been team England, team Scotland, and team Wales since the very beginning.
The fact that it "has always been team GB" doesn't make it any right.

Anyway, who gives a shit, that's not what I'm on about, let's not get into british politic, I got cured from ebola yesterday, dont wanna get it again so fast.

Why wouldn't I be the right person to voice this opinion ?

EDIT : No, you haven't already covered this apart from saying its "fair".

This is getting so cancer cuz its like spelling shit out to people.  First off. I'm not denouncing the fact that Scotland and wales are their own nations by right. I've not once said this, what i'm denouncing is the legitimacy of their teams in every tournament so far, if you paid attention to what i said. This is the reason it was banned this year, until i saw the drafts.   Again, me saying " i've already covered this" was not pointed at you, hence why i quoted someone else...and not you. I've already covered this convo about bullshit with you and i'd rather not keep messaging and explaining myself to every person on the forums who feel they have the right to know.  When people are polite and ask me, i am more than open to discussing the tournament, but when people get cheeky and basically tell me how to run a tournament, considering how much im trying to improve it this year...what do you expect but these responses. Im more than open to opinions.  The first time you voiced your opinion to me was the best time dayboul, by not whining and creating drama on the forums.... I won't be responding further to this so i suggest you stop wasting my time and your own.

If you wish to have a civil conversation with be without all the bullshit over steam...be my guest.

You are not the right person to voice this shit because you were part of those Illegitimate teams in the past...even though you may not be illegitimate yourself.

Edit: There is a lot myself, herishey, Caz and fwuffy have to do to get this tournament on track if it has the potential to start it april, so im not wasting anymore time with these comments. Thankyou.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2018, 03:18:44 pm by Hercules »

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1874 on: March 21, 2018, 03:17:17 pm »
The better question is

Who the fuck actually argues with Dayboul, its like arguing with an autistic 8 year old
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.