Author Topic: NWL - League 1 [Post results here!]  (Read 176499 times)

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: NWL - League 1 [Post results here!]
« Reply #1530 on: April 05, 2018, 12:54:37 pm »
That clan of kiddos, at least 10 of which were in your "clan of kiddos", they enjoyed it so much they didn't even turn up for your last event.

n1

Not really gonna respond to that. I refuse to acknowledge anything from an inactive idiot who's eyes are so far apart he looks like a hammerhead shark.
Why are you being so defensive over a game. Even you know that you only won the league due to the decline in skill within the community. Trying to make some dead beat insult which doesn't make sense just shows how lame you are. I was making a point not insulting your clan of kiddos
Its not a decline of skill. Its a decline in people giving a shit about 1v1's. 66th, KKA and 85e were perfectly capable of fielding extremely strong teams, same as previous seasons, its just after playing 1 or 2 of the events their players just stopped giving a shit.

My point was Etherton, you really have no idea what the skill level of regiments are as you are inactive, so why are you talking?
« Last Edit: April 05, 2018, 01:02:31 pm by John Price »
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Jayke

• Major
  • Jayke
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr.55 l Hursty l FP Jayke
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1531 on: April 05, 2018, 04:59:41 pm »
FOOF

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1532 on: April 05, 2018, 05:16:35 pm »

Offline HaBlaB

• Second Lieutenant
  • Best spy in NW
    • View Profile

Offline Bumbler

• Private
  • 6te Garde Hauptgefreiter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1534 on: April 05, 2018, 07:23:52 pm »
Foof all of you guys !
Foof

Foof

Foof

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
« Reply #1535 on: April 05, 2018, 11:49:05 pm »
That clan of kiddos, at least 10 of which were in your "clan of kiddos", they enjoyed it so much they didn't even turn up for your last event.

n1

Not really gonna respond to that. I refuse to acknowledge anything from an inactive idiot who's eyes are so far apart he looks like a hammerhead shark.
Why are you being so defensive over a game. Even you know that you only won the league due to the decline in skill within the community. Trying to make some dead beat insult which doesn't make sense just shows how lame you are. I was making a point not insulting your clan of kiddos
Its not a decline of skill. Its a decline in people giving a shit about 1v1's. 66th, KKA and 85e were perfectly capable of fielding extremely strong teams, same as previous seasons, its just after playing 1 or 2 of the events their players just stopped giving a shit.

My point was Etherton, you really have no idea what the skill level of regiments are as you are inactive, so why are you talking?

its a decline of both really if you dont have the active skilled players then the skill of a regiment drops right ???

Offline Mr_Etherton

• First Lieutenant
  • Hello There
    • View Profile
« Reply #1536 on: April 06, 2018, 11:32:20 am »

n1

Well yes it is a decline in skill. Barely any good regiments now. Everyone huddles in the same one or two to keep their egos alive. Nobody really cares about the game anymore nor have they for quite a while. If they did we wouldn't be firing out competitive tournaments every couple of months to keep people interested. I also don't get how because I've not really played in 2 months I've suddenly lost all knowledge or information on the community . It's the same if not worse than it was the past few months . Take the fact you won due to nobody else caring as gospel instead of attempting to pitifully insult. Look at the history of nwl winners. You winning it is a one off, You are the Leicester city of nw.

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #1537 on: April 06, 2018, 11:41:43 am »
Better to be a Leicester City than the guy who whines about something that “nobody really cares about”

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #1538 on: April 06, 2018, 12:01:17 pm »
its a decline of both really if you dont have the active skilled players then the skill of a regiment drops right ???
What? How did you get that from what I said you mong...

Better to be a Leicester City than the guy who whines about something that “nobody really cares about”
Well said.

Sorry to those who are complaining about 18e winning a more interesting league with more potential from regiments.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #1539 on: April 06, 2018, 01:33:00 pm »
What? How did you get that from what I said you mong...

Well said.

Sorry to those who are complaining about 18e winning a more interesting league with more potential from regiments.

ur dad lesbian lol
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #1540 on: April 06, 2018, 01:36:18 pm »
lul

Offline Atempt

• Sergeant Major
  • go away
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1y_Nevsk_Hassart_Plk
« Reply #1541 on: April 06, 2018, 01:39:43 pm »
If they did we wouldn't be firing out competitive tournaments every couple of months to keep people interested.
Hm yea sure its much easier to organise compeitive tournament then to arrange serious 1v1 match against another regiment.
Хочешь вступить в хороший русскоязычный полк с отличным коллективом? Добавь [1y_Nevsk] Hassart в стиме!

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
« Reply #1542 on: April 06, 2018, 02:16:08 pm »
John I didnt get that from what you said as normally your words make no sense, I am simply confirming with Etherton that he is right on the point of skill level really.

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #1543 on: April 06, 2018, 02:26:47 pm »
What, what doesn't make sense? What most people are saying is that the league was even and all regiments had a chance to do well and thats not a bad thing. K-KA, 85e and 66th had the potential to be a dominating force but they chose not to. Its not a "decline in skill". Its called people not giving a shit. Just the same as 15th didn't take our match seriously and got curb stomped despite apparently being the better regiment in melee by a country mile according to you.

Ooooh good one. Makes complete sense m8. Pls go research what whining is ye . I made a statement based on facts not an opinion. Deal with it kidd0
What facts? Where are your facts that there is a decline in skill? Go check previous NWL seasons.

Quite rightly as Kobzik said, theres always been 2-3 regiments that have dominated over the rest in all leagues for that matter, then the rest being on a more equal standpoint. Just the same as this season, KKA beat us but then dropped out, if they hadn't then 72nd would have won the league.

If Pride still cared enough and lead all the matches K-KA did they probably would have won. Instead they got Flammy  :-X

Offline bobertini

• Major General
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1544 on: April 06, 2018, 04:01:04 pm »
Lock da thread!