Author Topic: How were you recruited into the community?  (Read 5540 times)

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
  • Side: Neutral
Re: How were you recruited into the community?
« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2022, 12:26:27 am »
NW: I was playing on a siege server and some guy from the 1st Kazachstan recruited me into their regiment despite me being an annoying 10 year old at the time with the shittiest mic ever.

NaS: I was playing on a random server and Major General Reznov recruited me into the 19thLV, I could barely speak any English at that point and since he was Dutch I found it easy to conversate with him about the mod, he invited me into his regiment, he also helped me with melee training on a weekly basis. This was my first ever regiment experience.

45thN: I started as a merc for like a single event and soon after I was forcibly drafted into their offical ranks. I'm still part of their Lights company even tho I barely ever attend events with them, I strangely gain pride from being in their Lights tho because all the other companies suck, even tho I have no clue how I even ended up in this situation.

Everyone enlists eventually...
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline Moi~

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Verm2 god
« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2022, 03:03:19 am »
Big fire and sword fan especially the Captain Co-op feature which eventually lead me to NW with Butler's 42nd and eventually Chicken found me in 2014 somehow...
There's an alternate reality where we stick together after 2014 and I become major in the 45thN
padawan should replace chicken as captain, he has every ability a true leader should possess, a good voice, skill, experience & dedication. Padawan has all of these things and the only reason he wasn't allowed into team spain was cause chicken was afraid of him since he truly knew how much of a danger padawan could be to his spot.
padawan is no padawan any longer, he is a MASTER now and i would be AFRAID to fight him with team NL since he can 1v10 us easily!
#justice4padawan

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2022, 04:04:59 am »
Big fire and sword fan especially the Captain Co-op feature which eventually lead me to NW with Butler's 42nd and eventually Chicken found me in 2014 somehow...
There's an alternate reality where we stick together after 2014 and I become major in the 45thN

You'll always remain McMeekins_Major_Chicken to me  :-*
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline Copot

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Copot
« Reply #33 on: January 24, 2022, 05:24:03 am »
Bought the game in 2013 after seeing the 77y siege videos. Young me realized they were EU and I couldn't play with them. 3 years later I met a dude on twitch who I became friends with. A few months later, he saw I had the game and recruited me to his NaS group. Played that for a bit and moved to holdfast when it launched. Did that for 9 months then switched to NW.

Offline Vertildr

• First Lieutenant
  • ayeo
    • View Profile
  • Nick: JohnFortnite
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #34 on: January 24, 2022, 06:02:44 am »
Bought the game in 2015 after a friend recommended it. Got on PubDuelNA and got recruited into the 102e led by Pooba by Twitch.
movement keyer

Offline MikeyBruh

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Multi Region Choker GVT Gang Member
« Reply #35 on: January 24, 2022, 07:04:26 am »
63e War owl video
Also, I'm not friends with HiReaper, dudes a complete weirdo

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
« Reply #36 on: January 24, 2022, 08:40:30 am »
After buying the game and playing a little on pubs like minisiege or TP I got a random steam invite and message from Pieter.
No idea how he found me but the rest is history.
history it is indeed

Offline Chainsor

• Major General
  • Nr13 - Hauptmann, EGS
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr13_Hptm_Chainsor
« Reply #37 on: January 24, 2022, 08:52:02 am »
the only thing im going to say is General Pilophas

Bought the game in 2013 after seeing the 77y siege videos. Young me realized they were EU and I couldn't play with them. 3 years later I met a dude on twitch who I became friends with. A few months later, he saw I had the game and recruited me to his NaS group. Played that for a bit and moved to holdfast when it launched. Did that for 9 months then switched to NW.

welcome back son

Offline Saitama

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • older than Glennofnw
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady_Boy
« Reply #38 on: January 24, 2022, 10:02:14 am »
One of my classmates gave me warband as a birthday gift in 2015 and guilt-tripped me into playing native with him. Got forcefully recruited into the old Nr13 same day without even owning NW.

Offline Dusbled

• Major
  • Squadron Corporal Major of 45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Saphyro
« Reply #39 on: January 24, 2022, 10:48:03 am »
the only thing im going to say is General Pilophas

Offline Tw1sT[eR]

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tw1sT[eR]*
« Reply #40 on: January 24, 2022, 11:03:59 am »
I started playing cracked version back in 2013 when friends of mine suggested something like: "Oh we play a good game (which eventually turned out to be a lie) and we have a clan there, it`s so fun to play siege and deathmatch". I decided that it worth a try so I was recruited to my first regiment (VL) when my game wasn`t even installed

Offline crazypro25.

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr13_Uffz_Krazy
« Reply #41 on: January 24, 2022, 11:18:01 am »

Offline fruitocino

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18e SgtMaj
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 24, 2022, 11:26:53 pm »
Got recruited on some EU siege server by 4e Void into a NA regiment with some friends of mine, though I was the only one committed enough to mess up their sleep schedule on a long term  :D

this rapist called aurum added me and made me join the 23e

Oh, I didn't know that was your first regiment
nostalgia + flex
[close]
« Last Edit: January 24, 2022, 11:33:02 pm by fruitocino »

Offline antslimey

• First Lieutenant
  • Co founder and leader of the AEF and Col of 55th!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [AEF]Col_Anthony 55th_Col_Anthony
  • Side: Union
« Reply #43 on: January 25, 2022, 12:10:19 am »
Got recruited on some EU siege server by 4e Void into a NA regiment with some friends of mine, though I was the only one committed enough to mess up their sleep schedule on a long term  :D

this rapist called aurum added me and made me join the 23e

Oh, I didn't know that was your first regiment
nostalgia + flex
[close]
bro that screenshot brought back memories bruh

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
« Reply #44 on: January 25, 2022, 05:48:42 am »
watched criken NW video, picked up game, played on 54th_groupfighting, lied about my age and got recruited into the 54th from a general admin message
pretty boring

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳