Author Topic: BCS Tournament | Rookie Tournaments | First series  (Read 27884 times)

BlitzkriegMBNW

Re: BCS Tournament | Rookie Tournaments | First series
« Reply #450 on: July 04, 2021, 10:55:22 pm »

???
Elements had same amount of wins and losses as you but had 14 points where as you had 13. for that reason they went through. however GVT had the same amount of points (14) so a FT3 was done to determine the top of the bracket. GVT won 2-0 so it got added onto the GVT vs elements fight so that the brackets would update accordingly

David_Schrein

« Reply #451 on: July 04, 2021, 10:56:57 pm »

???
Elements had same amount of wins and losses as you but had 14 points where as you had 13. for that reason they went through. however GVT had the same amount of points (14) so a FT3 was done to determine the top of the bracket. GVT won 2-0 so it got added onto the GVT vs elements fight so that the brackets would update accordingly
to respond to both cookie and you. Im pretty sure Tiebreakers are made on challonge for these situations. So a bo3 for 1stplace is quite unheard of. Big sad that my boy snowwi couldnt perform tonight

Offline cookie123

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #452 on: July 04, 2021, 10:58:01 pm »

???
to respond to both cookie and you. Im pretty sure Tiebreakers are made on challonge for these situations. So a bo3 for 1stplace is quite unheard of. Big sad that my boy snowwi couldnt perform tonight

Yeah but blitz fucked the challonge slightly so we improvised XD it happens XD

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #453 on: July 04, 2021, 10:58:36 pm »

???
I agree. if GVT hadn't lost to elements 5-4 and MAJ didn't rage quit giving every team a 5-0 victory then amigos would have gone through.

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #454 on: July 04, 2021, 10:59:36 pm »

???

Not sure how the challlonge was formatted judging from the screenshot.

Should just be done based on wins, then the first tie break being points then finally matches played as the final tiebreak.

So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

David_Schrein

« Reply #455 on: July 04, 2021, 10:59:54 pm »

???
I agree. if GVT hadn't lost to elements 5-4 then amigos would have gone through.
thats not what i mean. GVT should be 2nd and Elements should be 1st since in every matter they won that tiebreaker, or am I wrong?

Offline Snowwi

• :]
  • General
  • Nr13 Reservist
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Klay Thompson
  • Side: Union
« Reply #456 on: July 04, 2021, 11:00:10 pm »

???
It is what it is
"Unable to perceive the shape of You...
I find you all around me.
Your presence fills my eyes with Your love...
It humbles my heart...
For You are everywhere."

David_Schrein

« Reply #457 on: July 04, 2021, 11:01:04 pm »

???

thats a lie, i just watched the bracket and fluss got 1st place on the same way. So imo it just looks rigged to put gvt 1st

Offline Tomppa

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: July 04, 2021, 11:01:18 pm »
Tompa do be better then  most of the players signed !

Not with the 60 ping I have rn
ur a legend in my heart
Pulled a legendary move and went to cuddle rather than play a tournament. Sorry Uni!
''Fucking bunglers'' - President Kekkonen to the Finnish ministery

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #459 on: July 04, 2021, 11:01:45 pm »

???
I agree. if GVT hadn't lost to elements 5-4 then amigos would have gone through.
thats not what i mean. GVT should be 2nd and Elements should be 1st since in every matter they won that tiebreaker, or am I wrong?
elements lost the tiebreaker to Amigos and won vs GVT

Offline cookie123

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: July 04, 2021, 11:02:26 pm »

???

thats a lie, i just watched the bracket and fluss got 1st place on the same way. So imo it just looks rigged to put gvt 1st

Nice troll XD

David_Schrein

« Reply #461 on: July 04, 2021, 11:02:45 pm »

???
elements lost the tiebreaker to Amigos and won vs GVT
how can they lose a tb with less points?

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #462 on: July 04, 2021, 11:03:17 pm »
not to mention the DEFFO NOT rookies that are playing from NA... just cuz they have 90+ ping doesnt make them a rookie at all lmao

Offline Nightwing

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: July 04, 2021, 11:04:11 pm »
HiReaper being a rookie made my day, ty bois

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
  • Сосать, уроды, сосать!!! (с)
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: July 04, 2021, 11:04:52 pm »
Rookie tournament with rookie administration?
23:05 - 37th | Bodya: what he need will be do ?