Author Topic: BCS Tournament | Rookie Tournaments | First series  (Read 27266 times)

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: BCS Tournament | Rookie Tournaments | First series
« Reply #525 on: July 05, 2021, 01:33:51 am »
Please no! Then you take away Zeyden his coaching palmare
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Gibby Jr

• Colonel
  • DAGOTHWAVE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gibby
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #526 on: July 05, 2021, 01:35:55 am »
This is giving me MightyPain hosting vibes. Quick delete the thread and pretend nothing happened.
??
very few complaints from people that actually played, was pretty balanced throughout and achieved its purpose.
you are as weak as whales by acting like that.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #527 on: July 05, 2021, 01:36:25 am »
This is giving me MightyPain hosting vibes. Quick delete the thread and pretend nothing happened.
??
very few complaints from people that actually played, was pretty balanced throughout and achieved its purpose.

u chat so much shit

Offline Gibby Jr

• Colonel
  • DAGOTHWAVE
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: July 05, 2021, 01:38:41 am »
??

u chat so much shit

true though? like, multiple comments from people that played saying they enjoyed it and are looking forward to future tournaments of this type, while you and others that didn't play are spamming the thread

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #529 on: July 05, 2021, 01:39:24 am »
??

u chat so much shit

true though? like, multiple comments from people that played saying they enjoyed it and are looking forward to future tournaments of this type, while you and others that didn't play are spamming the thread

didnt play because wasnt rookie enough yet people who are better were able to play maybe? It did not achieve its purpose, you'd be very silly to think that

Offline Alec053

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Cpt_Alec
« Reply #530 on: July 05, 2021, 01:43:52 am »
Imagine trying to host a rookie tournament for fun and in the end everybody is just pointing at each others rosters and crying like little bitches

Offline ONeil_

• Major
  • epic gamer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: uwuwuwuwuwu
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #531 on: July 05, 2021, 01:47:17 am »
Spoiler
??

u chat so much shit

didnt play because wasnt rookie enough yet people who are better were able to play maybe? It did not achieve its purpose, you'd be very silly to think that
Again I’ll use the mahaarbal example, doesn’t matter much about the skill atm it’s also to do with experience. The admins decided, maybe they made a couple of mistakes on players but on a whole the decisions were consistent

Just seriously for once in ur life let it go you loser
[close]
« Last Edit: July 05, 2021, 01:50:28 am by Scottish Unicorn »

Offline Mitchell

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Mitchell
  • Side: Union
« Reply #532 on: July 05, 2021, 01:56:08 am »
Thanks to Blitz and Co. for hosting, was a fun tournament in the end. I think some decisions on the who could and couldn't play were questionable but that's always going to be the case.

I would be down for hosting another rookie tournament in the near future that combines the best of mine and Mask's tournament and this one. I hope that many of the teams involved tonight would be down for that.  :)

Offline Gibby Jr

• Colonel
  • DAGOTHWAVE
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: July 05, 2021, 01:56:18 am »
Spoiler
??

u chat so much shit

it achieved its purpose fully tho? fairly balanced tourney where players who either don't normally compete in tournaments or don't get to go far in them had a fun competition. that's what people who played are saying and that's the reality of what happened. might suck that you didn't get to play when you wanted to but it obviously achieved its purpose in that regard 😂
[close]
« Last Edit: July 05, 2021, 01:57:48 am by Scottish Unicorn »

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Board Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
« Reply #534 on: July 05, 2021, 01:58:22 am »
Tournament is over now. Congrats to the top 3 placements! Was a fun Tournament and was fun for my team who most had never played in a Tournament before. As always some players are allowed to play that some class as being too good and of course the opposite happens as well. I had fun, my team had fun and plenty of others had fun.

Locking the thread now 8)