Author Topic: BCS Tournament | Rookie Tournaments | First series  (Read 28105 times)

Offline Krembit

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: BCS Tournament | Rookie Tournaments | First series
« Reply #405 on: July 04, 2021, 05:52:23 pm »
Captain Steam Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/krembit
Team Name + TAG: Agent Orange /// [AO]
Roster:
Krembit - 663095
Dogman - 1204441
MrBate - 354138
Adam - 543790
Anna - 2226023
Robert - 1347531
Johnboy - 406885
LORDIEX - 644535

have you read and agreed to the rules? yes sir

- Juanshot
+ Johnboy - 406885

Offline Gibby Jr

• Colonel
  • DAGOTHWAVE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gibby
« Reply #406 on: July 04, 2021, 05:55:58 pm »
easy win for GVT
you are as weak as whales by acting like that.

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #407 on: July 04, 2021, 05:56:32 pm »
Bro. U making this a bigger meme than it's a tourney. U said u haven't been in the comp scene for more than a year or so. Why would u arrange a rookie tourney when u clearly don't know who's a rookie or nah. So many comp players are in the accepted teams...
your right, I don't know what is a rookie and what isn't, that's why I use other peoples opinions to help make that decision  :P
I'm actually wondering who those people are? this tournament is epic jock!

Gi Melsyo and I sit on the committee that deliberates whether players are deemed rookie or not.

92nd Grens not allowed but 55th Grens are!

You might’ve been eligible to play if your Grens didn’t win RGT so handily, oh wait ...
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #408 on: July 04, 2021, 05:58:10 pm »
Bro. U making this a bigger meme than it's a tourney. U said u haven't been in the comp scene for more than a year or so. Why would u arrange a rookie tourney when u clearly don't know who's a rookie or nah. So many comp players are in the accepted teams...
your right, I don't know what is a rookie and what isn't, that's why I use other peoples opinions to help make that decision  :P

Gi Melsyo and I sit on the committee that deliberates whether players are deemed rookie or not.

You might’ve been eligible to play if your Grens didn’t win RGT so handily, oh wait ...

Criminality! Ruined my rookie career!

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #409 on: July 04, 2021, 06:01:07 pm »

On Atilla and banana - Atilla is a native player, much like most of sanels team. He got gren around the same time 55th was made and is easily the weakest player in the roster.
Banana is also a weaker player and his only group fighting team was Akatsuki where apparently he spent most of his time benched.

ItsAlex

« Reply #410 on: July 04, 2021, 06:05:18 pm »
Team application : MinecraftBoys

Captain Steam Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/YTVixtro/
Team Name + TAG: MinecraftBoys + MCBoys_Name
Roster:
Vixtro - 9886
Hardgone - 552174
Ralakesh - 1383574
Xaos - 1677879
Trexons - 2135034
Bigmans -  648532
Straw - 1581354
Baliant - 1159195

final update for the tourney
« Last Edit: July 04, 2021, 06:12:11 pm by Vixtro »

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #411 on: July 04, 2021, 06:06:24 pm »

the committee thing prolly the most cringe and virgin shit ever, but yeah you are right about it in general
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #412 on: July 04, 2021, 06:10:31 pm »

the committee thing prolly the most cringe and virgin shit ever, but yeah you are right about it in general
Welcome to the jury sir, you are exactly the candidate that we have been looking for

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: July 04, 2021, 06:12:14 pm »
So what's happening with Jojo? Why are we allowing these absolute stains of the community participate? What's the verdict??

Or can I just threaten to leak all FSE account information and still be able to play like Jojo?

Offline Coco.

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: July 04, 2021, 06:13:58 pm »
Captain Steam Link: me
Team Name : TBA
TAG : TBA
Roster:
Zeronight - 965651
Banane- 450966
Attila - 69468
Nick- 484235
ADAMEK-  2190039
Domi (German cav player)- 2101026
Wargy-353554
Blindjesus- 1787525
+Duvont- 1517754
-Attila
27.0p - Giorno
30.0p - HiReaper
Tier 3 Horse

Tier 5 Mikey

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Board Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
« Reply #415 on: July 04, 2021, 06:25:07 pm »
So what's happening with Jojo? Why are we allowing these absolute stains of the community participate? What's the verdict??

Or can I just threaten to leak all FSE account information and still be able to play like Jojo?
He's banned silly goose :3

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: July 04, 2021, 06:35:23 pm »

He's banned silly goose :3

Papa bless 🙌🙏

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: July 04, 2021, 06:54:48 pm »

On Atilla and banana - Atilla is a native player, much like most of sanels team. He got gren around the same time 55th was made and is easily the weakest player in the roster.
Banana is also a weaker player and his only group fighting team was Akatsuki where apparently he spent most of his time benched.
Attilla has been playing NW for years lmao. He was in the 15th like 3 years ago too.

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #418 on: July 04, 2021, 06:57:11 pm »

Welcome to the jury sir, you are exactly the candidate that we have been looking for
I accept your humble invitation, but sadly enough I cannot attend your meetings since Im banned on both 15th and 45th ts
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #419 on: July 04, 2021, 07:09:18 pm »
Spoiler

Attilla has been playing NW for years lmao. He was in the 15th like 3 years ago too.
[close]
Dude has actually been playing since M&M.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.