Author Topic: Mini-Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2019 | 1st: ENG 2nd: FRA 3rd: NL  (Read 45776 times)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Mini-Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2019
« Reply #255 on: June 03, 2019, 08:13:30 pm »
Romania/Serbia take Wales spot since they pulled out and Marx didn't tell meh.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline AccursedGull

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • If you are losing the battle, just win. ~Sun Tzu
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gull ; Broly
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #256 on: June 03, 2019, 08:56:00 pm »

So this merge allowed again?

"Only when a mosquito lands on your balls will you learn to rather use precision than strength"

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: June 03, 2019, 11:20:39 pm »

So this merge allowed again?
As no other nation has signed up and MarxeiL failed to make me aware that Wales can't attend before I made the brackets yes. Serbia I understand cannot make a team alone I just believe Romania were the ones being stubborn.

I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Darius.

• First Lieutenant
  • Tornado survivor
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Dracula himself
« Reply #258 on: June 04, 2019, 06:14:20 am »
I told you, romanians arent interested in the competitive scene of this game, i got only like 5 romanians that want to take part in this. :P
Practice is good and all that, but alcohol and sex is also quite an apealing prospect.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: June 04, 2019, 10:03:38 am »
I'm not starting this discussion again now. We've allowed your coalition now anyway so enjoy it before I change my mind.  :)

David_Schrein

« Reply #260 on: June 04, 2019, 01:16:23 pm »
Ok they got a coalition. cz_ledger inc

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: June 04, 2019, 01:32:44 pm »
That's a no.

Offline Shogun.

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Sunset
« Reply #262 on: June 07, 2019, 08:53:01 pm »
All right, gentlemen, may I have your attention for one moment, please. The story I'm going to tell is a sad one.Members of Team Ukraine, using  their influence on  NWWC administration are forcing me, to play in NWWC as ukrainian .Their main argument is that i played for UA in 2018, when they  fraudulently put me in their team. I am the victim of Marxeil's schemes, who is known in russian community as one of the biggest retards and cheaters. And unfortunately, he is co-host of NWWC tournament, which allows him to make desicions best for him. And he added me in ukranian roster without my permisson and fact that i signed up as Russian player and i am member of team RUS . So, what i am asking guys, is that we need to unite and fight him and stop this total lawlessness. Only together we can  restore democracy in Napoleonic Wars DLC and support the values of the United Nations.I would love for  each of you to  overthrow the tyrants.Thank you for your attention!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: June 07, 2019, 08:54:41 pm by Shogun. »

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #263 on: June 07, 2019, 08:57:52 pm »

Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Freedom

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: June 07, 2019, 09:00:18 pm »

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #265 on: June 07, 2019, 09:05:54 pm »
yes
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Vortx

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: June 07, 2019, 09:41:58 pm »
All right, gentlemen, may I have your attention for one moment, please. The story I'm going to tell is a sad one.Members of Team Ukraine, using  their influence on  NWWC administration are forcing me, to play in NWWC as ukrainian .Their main argument is that i played for UA in 2018, when they  fraudulently put me in their team. I am the victim of Marxeil's schemes, who is known in russian community as one of the biggest retards and cheaters. And unfortunately, he is co-host of NWWC tournament, which allows him to make desicions best for him. And he added me in ukranian roster without my permisson and fact that i signed up as Russian player and i am member of team RUS . So, what i am asking guys, is that we need to unite and fight him and stop this total lawlessness. Only together we can  restore democracy in Napoleonic Wars DLC and support the values of the United Nations.I would love for  each of you to  overthrow the tyrants.Thank you for your attention!!!!!!!!!

Approved

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #267 on: June 07, 2019, 09:50:12 pm »
Ayy lmao
« Last Edit: June 07, 2019, 09:52:45 pm by Ry4N. »

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: June 07, 2019, 10:11:34 pm »
Didn't you play for UA in the past as well as RUS? Also aren't you from neither.....

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #269 on: June 07, 2019, 10:12:22 pm »
dont take the bait stupid
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |