Author Topic: Mini-Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2019 | 1st: ENG 2nd: FRA 3rd: NL  (Read 44902 times)

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Mini-Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2019
« Reply #225 on: May 09, 2019, 05:38:01 pm »
ye sry i stupid cant read all this does this meaning ledger cannot playing with czechia???

Offline MarjioviçR

• Captain
  • freedoms simp
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MotoBvock MaimLockXD
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #226 on: May 09, 2019, 05:54:50 pm »
ez4freedom

Online Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #227 on: May 09, 2019, 07:56:40 pm »
ye sry i stupid cant read all this does this meaning ledger cannot playing with czechia???
Macedonians can play with Yugoslavia if anyone decides to make the coalition or not at all soz boyo.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Muhataa

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ex.Moderator TKC
« Reply #228 on: May 10, 2019, 10:25:47 pm »
Macedonians can play with Yugoslavia if anyone decides to make the coalition or not at all soz boyo.
Macedonia is not a country, just a bunch of people that are from other balkan countries calling them somehow ''macedonians''
 ;)

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #229 on: May 10, 2019, 11:16:45 pm »
Macedonia is not a country, just a bunch of people that are from other balkan countries calling them somehow ''macedonians''
 ;)
North Macedonia however is ;)

Offline Muhataa

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ex.Moderator TKC
« Reply #230 on: May 11, 2019, 09:48:17 am »
 ;)
still bunch of  bullshit still for some of the major countries

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #231 on: May 11, 2019, 10:12:06 am »
 ;)

translate?
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline MrDixon

• Second Lieutenant
  • bI
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MrDixon
« Reply #232 on: May 11, 2019, 06:30:12 pm »
 ;)
ban for nationalism, Kappa

Offline Moi~

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Verm2 god
« Reply #233 on: May 28, 2019, 09:31:55 am »
It is summer my dudes

When does this start
padawan should replace chicken as captain, he has every ability a true leader should possess, a good voice, skill, experience & dedication. Padawan has all of these things and the only reason he wasn't allowed into team spain was cause chicken was afraid of him since he truly knew how much of a danger padawan could be to his spot.
padawan is no padawan any longer, he is a MASTER now and i would be AFRAID to fight him with team NL since he can 1v10 us easily!
#justice4padawan

Offline AccursedGull

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • If you are losing the battle, just win. ~Sun Tzu
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gull ; Broly
« Reply #234 on: May 28, 2019, 11:05:48 am »
After the tiered duo league

"Only when a mosquito lands on your balls will you learn to rather use precision than strength"

Offline Fralla8

• Colonel
  • 30x Gold yo
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15thYR Cpl Fralla8
« Reply #235 on: May 28, 2019, 04:50:56 pm »
ouch
Lit triple post enyoy ban noob
Im a noob because your mad about what I post lol thats toxic as fuck and your a hypocrite to trying to team up with me with mad people your the noob kid, you wouldn't be acting this big by yourself. Go run back to your posse you pussy you ain't shit by yourself.

Online Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #236 on: May 28, 2019, 08:06:48 pm »
I've been away a few days, need to have a chat with Marx about it all when he's free.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline AlekoTheGreek

• Donator
  • Alex, born in the year of the false spring
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 16th AlekoTheGreek
« Reply #237 on: May 29, 2019, 12:37:48 am »
 ;)

Its fascinating how the Balkan peoples cannot agree on anything except for the fact that, "North Macedonia shouldn't really be a country".

Offline QuinnML

• Major
  • NEC TIMEAS SIS JUSTUS
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Quinn
  • Side: Union
« Reply #238 on: May 29, 2019, 01:14:53 pm »
 ;)

Its fascinating how the Balkan peoples cannot agree on anything except for the fact that, "North Macedonia shouldn't really be a country".

Macedonia is just the descendants of Alexander

Offline AlekoTheGreek

• Donator
  • Alex, born in the year of the false spring
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 16th AlekoTheGreek
« Reply #239 on: May 29, 2019, 03:17:56 pm »
Macedonia is just the descendants of Alexander

Good attempt chap. You almost made me trigger.