Author Topic: A Real community List?  (Read 6694 times)

AeroNinja

Re: A Real community List?
« Reply #30 on: July 24, 2016, 03:05:49 pm »
And spanish deadpool too pls. he's a good guy in melee.

Nock

« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2016, 03:16:56 pm »
Where is my good friend Gandalf (french one) ? He's unknown in the international community but he's a quite good dueler (and teamplayer)

AeroNinja

« Reply #32 on: July 24, 2016, 03:21:57 pm »
Vikestad also pls. Sorry if I looked over his name but i think he's not on it yet.

Offline Draken193

• Captain
  • I like turtles
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Draken
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #33 on: July 24, 2016, 03:28:39 pm »
Oh look I don't like Fwuffy, I'm just gonna give him 80 points :P
Spoiler
jk i <3 him
[close]

Offline ClaSh

• French Pioneer
  • Colonel
  • Opinionated but I'm always spitting straight facts
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Nr.24] hachiman
« Reply #34 on: July 24, 2016, 03:49:42 pm »
This will basically be players begging for high votes from their friends and getting overrated or people who dislike a player voting them down because they are salty, if this community wasn't so toxic it might be a decent idea but as it is gl lol.

Yep.

Offline Melsyo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • The KILLER ANDD KID FISTO
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 11thTX_Cpt_Melsyo, 15th_YR_Lt
« Reply #35 on: July 24, 2016, 03:53:49 pm »
I vote jane and louis 99 bye
Wtf wht did you said... I have leave the serveur maybe because I must eat  ? chut up man

Nock

« Reply #36 on: July 24, 2016, 03:56:00 pm »
This will basically be players begging for high votes from their friends and getting overrated or people who dislike a player voting them down because they are salty, if this community wasn't so toxic it might be a decent idea but as it is gl lol.

innit lebrave

Offline Draken193

• Captain
  • I like turtles
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 24, 2016, 04:14:50 pm »
Spoiler
jk i <3 him
[close]
even this is a jk its a good example for a troll iwouldnt enjoy to see here and just to cleaify things ill copare everything with other lists too , and with other strawpolls 8like strawpoll ledger wth strawpoll eddie etc, and then compare the results of all the trawpoll with the lists of haze7herishey and the once posted into the coment section(other lists too)
Well you like it or not that's going to happen, people will get mad and there is going to be another big drama on FSE (which is not necessarily a bad thing)
At least comparing it to the previous list might help getting the list a bit accurate

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #38 on: July 24, 2016, 04:19:01 pm »
Spoiler
jk i <3 him
[close]
even this is a jk its a good example for a troll iwouldnt enjoy to see here and just to cleaify things ill copare everything with other lists too , and with other strawpolls 8like strawpoll ledger wth strawpoll eddie etc, and then compare the results of all the trawpoll with the lists of haze7herishey and the once posted into the coment section(other lists too)
Well you like it or not that's going to happen, people will get mad and there is going to be another big drama on FSE (which is not necessarily a bad thing)
At least comparing it to the previous list might help getting the list a bit accurate
Draken loves a bit of drama.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Draken193

• Captain
  • I like turtles
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 24, 2016, 04:19:42 pm »
Spoiler
jk i <3 him
[close]
Draken loves a bit of drama.
Life would be boring without it

Offline Bob_The_Drunken_Villager

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Bob
« Reply #40 on: July 24, 2016, 04:25:08 pm »
Bever and Beatz without adding the German Bob? D: *Sarcasm*
"When we found the Abyss, we fought.
Through our blood, we did not find what we sought.
New challenger, end us, so we may rot.
For our journey into the Abyss, was all for nought."

Nock

« Reply #41 on: July 24, 2016, 04:36:03 pm »
rating flopz 80/83... ???

Even if he's not active anymore, i'm pretty sure he's still rly good

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #42 on: July 24, 2016, 04:36:42 pm »

tbh he shouldn't even be on the polls because it's not like you can judge him when he doesn't play on a current list.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline styxpls

• Private
  • Kek boi
    • View Profile
  • Nick: styx
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #43 on: July 24, 2016, 04:44:57 pm »

tbh he shouldn't even be on the polls because it's not like you can judge him when he doesn't play on a current list.
Shall i remove him?