Author Topic: Tropical Paradise  (Read 372782 times)

Offline Elling

• Major
  • 7w7
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: Tropical Paradise
« Reply #1920 on: May 27, 2016, 04:46:18 pm »
Admin Application - OPEN
If you make a decent application, you might be contacted by either me or an admin. Not every application will be replied to, but they have all been seen.

Use this form, and be as detailed as you possibly can.

In-game Name:
Why you should be an administrator?:
Previous Experience(If Any):
PlayerID:

Go find your player ID by joining Tropical_Paradise or the ID_Finder server. If you join one of these 2 servers your player ID will show on the bottom left of your screen.
It is like this when you're joining: https://i.imgur.com/1SYZBCH.jpg)

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1921 on: May 27, 2016, 04:50:46 pm »
Let the plebspam begin!

And at all applicants: Prepare to be treated like this by me!

Dat kid who put up a global banlist back in Betty's times.
Former Regiments: 7te Kurmarkische Landwehr, 6te Ulanen, kk Kürassierregiment Nr.4, kk Bombardier-Regiment Nr.3, kk AR Nr.2, GGR Nr.4, Artillerie im Kö.Preuß.IR Nr.33.
>>Scenes<<

Offline Elling

• Major
  • 7w7
    • View Profile
« Reply #1922 on: May 27, 2016, 05:06:36 pm »
And this by me

Offline Sir-Legion

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_ExpertVet / 4e_Cvl_SirLegion
« Reply #1923 on: May 27, 2016, 05:08:44 pm »
Admin application

Steam Name: SirLegion
Link:In-game Name: SirLegion
Why you should be an administrator?: I pass on the server often and see that rules are being ignored without an admin doing anything against it or stopping it from happening again.
Previous Experience(If Any): I am currently an admin on Cavalry groupfight EU and I've been admin on the 5te server before it got disbanded.
I've had admin as well on some servers in the crack version of the game so basically, I know my way with it.
I am an justified admin and would not abuse my powers in any ways whatsoever
“He who fears being conquered is sure of defeat.”
Napoleon Bonaparte

Offline Pvt.Mayer

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1924 on: May 27, 2016, 05:09:39 pm »
Well, looks like here is my chance again.

Admin Application-

In-game Name: Pvt_Mayer

Why you should be an administrator?: I am on the server almost daily, there have been many times I have seen the rules being broken but sadly there was no admin around to stop it. Being someone that is interested in law enforcement, I would like to be able to enforce the rules on a server I love so dearly.

Previous Experience(If Any):No previous admin experience, but I am familiar with the admin "controls".

PlayerID: 385441.

Offline Largoras

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #1925 on: May 27, 2016, 05:12:30 pm »
Steam Name:[HL] Largoras
In-game Name:Largoras
Why you should be an administrator?:I've not been in a regiment for months, so I'm not gonna be biased to anyone, I've played on the server for years, and I've been an admin for Erwin.
Previous Experience(If Any):A few months of adminship, I know all the rules, (for the old games anyway), like diplomacy and village etc. Some people may even remember me :DDD
I've noticed a lack of admins, so I aim to fix that by using my spare time

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1926 on: May 27, 2016, 05:25:02 pm »
Admin application

Steam Name: SirLegion
Link:In-game Name: SirLegion
Why you should be an administrator?: I pass on the server often and see that rules are being ignored without an admin doing anything against it or stopping it from happening again.
Previous Experience(If Any): I am currently an admin on Cavalry groupfight EU and I've been admin on the 5te server before it got disbanded.
I've had admin as well on some servers in the crack version of the game so basically, I know my way with it.
I am an justified admin and would not abuse my powers in any ways whatsoever

As I have warned you about me being the one asking....  unpleasant questions: Although I highly respect you as Admin of CGF I need to point out that you have applied two times while adminapps were closed, so this is the third time, but finally at the right time and place. Can you please explain why you seem to not have been able to actually read the announcements befor posting?

Now, as a small test of your intelligence I need to ask you another question. If you find the right answer (it is game related) you are free to cuddle.

I am the thing that smashs your foes, I am the thing that obviously growed. I am the thing that kicks you off, I am the thing that never breaks but is turned off. What am I?

And as last question an easier, but still interesting one: What was proofen first? Chicken or Egg?

Admin Application-

Why you should be an administrator?: I am on the server almost daily, there have been many times I have seen the rules being broken but sadly there was no admin around to stop it. Being someone that is interested in law enforcement, I would like to be able to enforce the rules on a server I love so dearly.

Previous Experience(If Any):No previous admin experience, but I am familiar with the admin "controls".

The same first question applies to you.

Now, your question:

I am the thing that flies around, has no use, but can easily be found. I am the thing that's black, plain and for sure not round, I am the thing which does not shout. I am the thing that flies around, the third creature to be found. What am I?

And the same last question for you: What was proofen first? Chicken or Egg?

Steam Name:[HL] Largoras
In-game Name:Largoras
Why you should be an administrator?:I've not been in a regiment for months, so I'm not gonna be biased to anyone, I've played on the server for years, and I've been an admin for Erwin.
Previous Experience(If Any):A few months of adminship, I know all the rules, (for the old games anyway), like diplomacy and village etc. Some people may even remember me :DDD
I've noticed a lack of admins, so I aim to fix that by using my spare time

Now, my first question is: Who's Erwin?

The second, game related question is seriously interesting now:

I am black but do not fly, I am high but can be climbed, I am fast but can stand still, I am faster then anything else to be ridden but still am forbidden. What am I?

And the same last question for you also: What was proofen first? Chicken or Egg?

As soon as you have answered these magic questions you can cuddle with Elling as long as you want.

« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 05:30:00 pm by Ted »
Former Regiments: 7te Kurmarkische Landwehr, 6te Ulanen, kk Kürassierregiment Nr.4, kk Bombardier-Regiment Nr.3, kk AR Nr.2, GGR Nr.4, Artillerie im Kö.Preuß.IR Nr.33.
>>Scenes<<

Offline Sir-Legion

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_ExpertVet / 4e_Cvl_SirLegion
« Reply #1927 on: May 27, 2016, 05:48:50 pm »
“He who fears being conquered is sure of defeat.”
Napoleon Bonaparte

Offline Elling

• Major
  • 7w7
    • View Profile
« Reply #1928 on: May 27, 2016, 05:55:34 pm »
I asked him to repost, please don't get your knickers in a twist.

Also

Spoiler
KITTENS
[close]

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1929 on: May 27, 2016, 05:57:12 pm »
ted doesnt sleep

Wrong answer. These questions are meant to prepare you for the hard autism spread all over the magic world of Tropical Paradise! One last chance for you or you can get out.

As I have warned you about me being the one asking....  unpleasant questions: Although I highly respect you as Admin of CGF I need to point out that you have applied two times while adminapps were closed, so this is the third time, but finally at the right time and place. Can you please explain why you seem to not have been able to actually read the announcements befor posting?

Now, as a small test of your intelligence I need to ask you another question. If you find the right answer (it is game related) you are free to cuddle.

I am the thing that smashs your foes, I am the thing that obviously growed. I am the thing that kicks you off, I am the thing that never breaks but is turned off. What am I?

And as last question an easier, but still interesting one: What was proofen first? Chicken or Egg?
« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 05:58:48 pm by Ted »
>>Scenes<<

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1930 on: May 27, 2016, 07:40:05 pm »

Admin Application-

/Ultimate vouch
>>Scenes<<

Offline Freedom

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1931 on: May 27, 2016, 11:15:10 pm »
Can I apply?

Offline Freedom

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1932 on: May 28, 2016, 12:47:21 am »
No pls I will be good boy

Offline Blossom

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1933 on: May 28, 2016, 01:12:40 am »
In-game Name: Blossom (mostly)

Why you should be an administrator? I have now frequently been playing on Tropical Paradise since I began playing NW, I fully understand the rules of the server and know the maps inside and out and I am well acquainted with most of the admins
Because of my workours I am almost always on at a time in which admins are offline, and as such I witness many rule violations that go unpunished and it frustrates me quite a bit.

Also I have money I can donate to server if I become admin. A LOT OF MONEY.

Previous Experience: I currently am overseer(?) at a resturant and have education in logistics and workplace saftey

PlayerID: 1336326 (?)

I have support group at steam
https://steamcommunity.com/groups/bfasg

Did I mention I can donate money to server if I become admin?
« Last Edit: May 29, 2016, 12:15:10 am by Blossom »
17:28 - Trumplling: You're so fucking annoying

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #1934 on: May 28, 2016, 09:02:57 am »
Fun Server :D