Author Topic: James' North American Draft League [Season 2]  (Read 15521 times)

Offline KillerShark

• First Lieutenant
  • THE KillerShark
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: James' North American Draft League [Season 2]
« Reply #105 on: July 12, 2023, 10:08:58 pm »
Spoiler
Name: KillerShark
GUID: 292112
Do you want to be a captain?: Pwease no maka meesa da captain
Do you accept and agree to all of the rules?: Yes

FYI: I'll be unavailable September 19-23
Hate to be a bitch, but after some thinking on it I don't think I'll have the time needed to do a tournament like this, so if you'll please take me out. After the middle of August I can't really have set times allotted to game, just when I can. Sorry for the disappointment
Per the advice of my council, for the sake of stirring up more controversy and for the well being of this league and community, I AM resigning up for this tournament. Please refer to the prior application for information.

Per the advice of my council, I am legally obligated to state that my attendance may be spotty. I will make all that I can, but saying I should be able to make a day will not mean with 100% certainty that I can
[close]
all that for a 0.6 k/d in L2
NANI?
Former: 29th CSjt, 12th Cpl, Nr37 Kpl, 21eme SoD, 18th LtCol, 1stMN/64th SgtMaj, 23rdPA SgtMaj, 45e CplFo, 78th ESO, 29th Capt, 57th Kgm, LG Fus, 71st Cpl, 34e SoD, 2ndQF LCpl, LG Uffz, Nr4 Gmnr, 98e SoD, 75e Fus, 18e FusV, 47th Grd, and 21st Pte.

Self Proclaimed best movement key player NA

Offline Vertildr

• First Lieutenant
  • ayeo
    • View Profile
  • Nick: JohnFortnite
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #106 on: July 12, 2023, 10:38:56 pm »
Spoiler
Spoiler

Hate to be a bitch, but after some thinking on it I don't think I'll have the time needed to do a tournament like this, so if you'll please take me out. After the middle of August I can't really have set times allotted to game, just when I can. Sorry for the disappointment
Per the advice of my council, for the sake of stirring up more controversy and for the well being of this league and community, I AM resigning up for this tournament. Please refer to the prior application for information.

Per the advice of my council, I am legally obligated to state that my attendance may be spotty. I will make all that I can, but saying I should be able to make a day will not mean with 100% certainty that I can
[close]
NANI?
[close]

Just admit you got owned by the #1 rated player
movement keyer

Offline James.

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #107 on: July 12, 2023, 10:56:00 pm »
This is a reminder that sign-ups close for this tournament on Sunday, July 16th (I will allow sign-ups to remain open before the draft, so ill announce when the draft is, and sign-ups will close 30 minutes before that.)

Offline KillerShark

• First Lieutenant
  • THE KillerShark
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: July 12, 2023, 11:21:23 pm »
Spoiler
Spoiler

[close]
NANI?
[close]

Just admit you got owned by the #1 rated player
Facts, can't be helped
Former: 29th CSjt, 12th Cpl, Nr37 Kpl, 21eme SoD, 18th LtCol, 1stMN/64th SgtMaj, 23rdPA SgtMaj, 45e CplFo, 78th ESO, 29th Capt, 57th Kgm, LG Fus, 71st Cpl, 34e SoD, 2ndQF LCpl, LG Uffz, Nr4 Gmnr, 98e SoD, 75e Fus, 18e FusV, 47th Grd, and 21st Pte.

Offline Hofnaar

• Corporal
  • ur favorite 30th fren B^)
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ballslord_69
« Reply #109 on: July 13, 2023, 07:44:15 am »
Name: Hofnaar
GUID: 461310
Do you want to be a captain?: no heehee :)
Do you accept and agree to all of the rules?: yeah
When will we all realize that we were all wrong? And that one brave man was able to step up and oppose the entire world? And we banned him? Some call him Jesus.... and some call him Mexicant.

Offline IcePimpDaddy

• Goofiest Forum Member
  • First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: CockJohnson
« Reply #110 on: July 13, 2023, 04:32:07 pm »
Name: Hotspot
GUID: don’t know
Do you want to be a captain: No
Do you accept the rules: yea
CoC > any other team

Offline sidney crosby

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: July 13, 2023, 08:01:41 pm »
Sigh I come here after fucking my new latina main chick....anyways lets try to keep it classy both sides.  Vetro has been asked not to post here so please cease posting on this thread vetro.  I would also like to add that calling people "faggot" serves no purpose what so ever on progressing this thread.  I would hope that such shit flinging begins to die down.  Otherwise.....let me call my boy black mask  8) 8) ::)

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #112 on: July 13, 2023, 08:44:24 pm »
Sigh I come here after fucking my new latina main chick....anyways lets try to keep it classy both sides.  Vetro has been asked not to post here so please cease posting on this thread vetro.  I would also like to add that calling people "faggot" serves no purpose what so ever on progressing this thread.  I would hope that such shit flinging begins to die down.  Otherwise.....let me call my boy black mask  8) 8) ::)
couldn't have said it better...

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #113 on: July 13, 2023, 08:58:48 pm »

Signing up a friend
Name:russianfury
GUID:y a
Do you want to be a captain?:yes
Do you accept and agree to all of the rules?:yes
[close]
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline James.

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: July 13, 2023, 08:59:23 pm »
Some quick updates for this tournament:

There will only be five captains allowed, and the 5th seeded team will miss playoffs. Captains for said five teams are still being decided on, and I hope to have more sign-ups! 

The draft format will be seeing each captain receiving a first-round pick based on their draft order (basically, the first overall pick won't have a first-round pick again until the 6th round once everyone has gotten a first-round pick.)

Due to the low sign-ups, there will not be a League 2. I know this is somewhat unfortunate, but League 2 would realistically be a 2v2 league, and I find that very unappealing. Since each team will have seven players, every player should get relative playing time in scrims and matches themselves, and seeing League 2 players who performed well get that jump into League 1.

With the draft not being done this Sunday due to some of the potential captains being unable to make it, the draft day is still in the works, but it should get done by next week to get this league up and going. So the deadline for sign-ups will be moved to whenever that day is to give players more time to sign up if they are still 50/50.

Offline IcePimpDaddy

• Goofiest Forum Member
  • First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: CockJohnson
« Reply #115 on: July 13, 2023, 09:04:13 pm »
tldr

get ur friends to sign up so league 2 can be an actual league
CoC > any other team

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #116 on: July 13, 2023, 09:05:46 pm »
tldr

get ur friends to sign up so league 2 can be an actual league
soulja is desperate for a L2 after people finding out he’s not L1 material
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline 63e Steven

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steven
« Reply #117 on: July 13, 2023, 09:07:27 pm »
Name: Steven
GUID: 62210
Do you want to be a captain?: no

Offline KillerShark

• First Lieutenant
  • THE KillerShark
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: July 13, 2023, 09:56:07 pm »
Name: Steven
GUID: 62210
Do you want to be a captain?: no
This is bros first post in 7 years. Just thought you all might like to know that
Spoiler
[close]

Offline James.

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: July 13, 2023, 10:02:08 pm »
Some quick updates for this tournament:

There will only be five captains allowed, and the 5th seeded team will miss playoffs. Captains for said five teams are still being decided on, and I hope to have more sign-ups! 

The draft format will be seeing each captain receiving a first-round pick based on their draft order (basically, the first overall pick won't have a first-round pick again until the 6th round once everyone has gotten a first-round pick.)

Due to the low sign-ups, there will not be a League 2. I know this is somewhat unfortunate, but League 2 would realistically be a 2v2 league, and I find that very unappealing. Since each team will have seven players, every player should get relative playing time in scrims and matches themselves, and seeing League 2 players who performed well get that jump into League 1.

With the draft not being done this Sunday due to some of the potential captains being unable to make it, the draft day is still in the works, but it should get done by next week to get this league up and going. So the deadline for sign-ups will be moved to whenever that day is to give players more time to sign up if they are still 50/50.
one final thing to note is that each team will be playing each other twice in the bracket due to it being 5 teams, so instead of 4 matches, there will be 8.